🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Evangelicals explain their support for Trump. It's the racism that stands out.

Excellent example of the "No True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

You lose.
Your limited knowledge of history is betraying you

NO, it is not.

Your response to me meeting your request for recent war waging by muslim nations against non muslim nations,

was to deny that Egypt is a muslim nation, because they were not an "islamic state".

That is the No True Scotsman Logical Fallacy and a big old fail on your part.

You lose.

If you read your history, you would realize there is a huge difference between an Islamic State run by clerics and a state with a large Muslim population run by the military.
If I start applying your logic to countries with large Christian populations, you will lose big time

The point we were discussing was if Islam was a Religion of Peace, to support or not support Ali's supposed religious objection.

YOu asked for examples of mulsim majority nations waging war against non muslim nations.

When I gave it to you, then you invented reasons why those examples were not good.

And by "reasons" I mean bullshit.
Now you are back peddling
I never said Muslim majority...that would be as silly as blaming Nazi Germany as a Christian majority
There are six Islamic States run by clerics. If they are as warlike as you claim, they would be banding together to attack non Muslim states

They aren’t

Your words, loser.

"Show us a Muslim nation that is invading others"

In other places you mentioned muslim majority, and you did not add the qualifier for muslim run for quite some time.

And I rejected your attempt to move the goal posts.

YOur conclusion that their lack of waging a large Holy War, right now, is proof of not being warlike,

is the most hilariously low bar, any dishonest fool has ever tried to set.

By playing such games you admit that you know you talked yourself into a corner.

Anyway.

Evangelicals had a choice between Fucking Hillary, who is their enemy, and a man, Trump, who is willing to work with them, and represent their interests in policy.

Only a lying ass would pretend to be confused about why they choose the way they did.

You do know that that won't happen right?

What you do get, is that one side might not have the will to fight for their nation, and that side loses.

Think what would have happened in WWII, if the American people didn't show up to fight.

The USSR would have still kicked the Nazis' ass, like they did anyway?

What do I win?

Maybe. ANd a world where the Soviet Empire ran right up to the Atlantic, a lefty like you might have like that.
You asked the question

He made you eat it

His answer revealed him to be a fool, and possibly a marxist.

The world would not be a better place with either a more powerful Nazi Germany, or a more powerful Soviet Union (in history).

That you see that as a win for him, just shows how deluded you are.
You are moving the goalposts again
You asked what would have happened if we didn’t join the war

He told you

HOw did I move the goalposts? I challenge you to explain that, or admit that you are a lying moron.

And what do you think that proves?

what kind of person he was & how your 'beliefs' about him ae quite a dichotomy. plus you excused the pants shitting coward from being able to be combat ready a while back- which ties in to being the idiot that you are, cartoon boy.

It is to his credit that he was able to see the suicidal black man as his Brother and saved him.

It is to his DIScredit, that he did not see his fellow white Americans as his brothers and did not go to fight next to them.

No dichotomy there.
Once again you flaunt your lack of knowledge about American History
Blacks were over represented in combat during Vietnam
Seems they didn’t have a doctor on the payroll to claim they had heel spurs

Don't tell me, tell Ali.
Dont have to

He handled the issue quite well

HOw so? He claimed religious exemption, then cited racial issues.

THat sounds like the mistake a retard would make.

but he didn't serve more time, did he? &, besides- the pants shitting draft dodging mediocre guitar playing pedophile served no time because of his cowardice to stand up to his convictions.

lol... perhaps he'll go to the whitehouse & get a medal from president tinkles someday... ha! who am i kidding?

i wonder what the motor city 4-F madman was doing in 1981 besides boinking underage girls?

certainly not anything like this...

what kind of person he was & how your 'beliefs' about him ae quite a dichotomy. plus you excused the pants shitting coward from being able to be combat ready a while back- which ties in to being the idiot that you are, cartoon boy.

It is to his credit that he was able to see the suicidal black man as his Brother and saved him.

It is to his DIScredit, that he did not see his fellow white Americans as his brothers and did not go to fight next to them.

No dichotomy there.

Ya learn so much in this joint. Here I just learned that only white people got drafted and sent to Vietnam.

Can't wait to find out how then did Ali get drafted. :popcorn:

What a maroon.

THat is a very nice strawman you have there. I can see that you are proud of it.

I respectfully decline your invitation to play with it. It is all yours. NOt mine. NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.

Sooo, piss off.

Hey, it's your idea. I neither can nor should take the credit blame.

No dichotomy there.

lol... & who called him a *igger, back in the day? lol... i bet you think 'taking a knee' is about the flag & anthem too, right?

btw- are you heading to DC on aug 12 to join up with your brothers?

So much for religious objections, then. Racial animosity has never been accepted as a reason not to fight for your country.

And, the irony of your question about the flag and anthem, right over your head.
Why should blacks have fought under the flag of Jim Crow?

Thank you for admitting that the religious objections were bullshit.

He should have done more time.
So sad for you...at the end, he was considered an American hero for standing up for his convictions....something trumpanzees just don't understand....they have no role model for that.

Which convictions are we talking about?

His stated religious objections, or his cited racial reason?

If we can't even tell at this point in time, sounds like America might have been overly generous with the mega sports star.

He refused to go to war. That's called "conscientious objection".

Know what would happen to the war business if everybody did that?

Need a calculator?

iu

Fascists. Such cat toys.

What you do get, is that one side might not have the will to fight for their nation, and that side loses.

Think what would have happened in WWII, if the American people didn't show up to fight.

What do I win?

Maybe. ANd a world where the Soviet Empire ran right up to the Atlantic, a lefty like you might have like that.
You asked the question

He made you eat it

The world would not be a better place with either a more powerful Nazi Germany, or a more powerful Soviet Union (in history).

I said zero about what would have been "better". Nor did you. You asked what would have happened, I gave you the answer, and now you want to change the question. What does that reveal you to be?

No dichotomy there.

Ya learn so much in this joint. Here I just learned that only white people got drafted and sent to Vietnam.

What a maroon.

THat is a very nice strawman you have there. I can see that you are proud of it.

I respectfully decline your invitation to play with it. It is all yours. NOt mine. NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.

Sooo, piss off.

NO, I said nothing about only whites being drafted. That was all you.

I'm not going to be defending a crazy statement that you made. IT is on you.

I understand. As a lib, you are always on the wrong side of the issues, so you have to lie, to defend your polices and political positions.

It must be hard for anyone with an once of human decency.

No dichotomy there.

What a maroon.

Sooo, piss off.

I understand. As a lib, you are always on the wrong side of the issues, so you have to lie, to defend your polices and political positions

Jezziss Christ on a Cracker ---- it's sitting right there in the quote nest. :banghead:

Roll tape.

Dishonest HACK.

What do I win?

You asked the question

He made you eat it

I said zero about what would have been "better". Nor did you. You asked what would have happened, I gave you the answer, and now you want to change the question. What does that reveal you to be?

I in no way tried to change the question. My point about how the world would be worse was made.

Your limited knowledge of history is betraying you

NO, it is not.

Your response to me meeting your request for recent war waging by muslim nations against non muslim nations,

was to deny that Egypt is a muslim nation, because they were not an "islamic state".

You lose.

If you read your history, you would realize there is a huge difference between an Islamic State run by clerics and a state with a large Muslim population run by the military.
If I start applying your logic to countries with large Christian populations, you will lose big time

The point we were discussing was if Islam was a Religion of Peace, to support or not support Ali's supposed religious objection.

YOu asked for examples of mulsim majority nations waging war against non muslim nations.

When I gave it to you, then you invented reasons why those examples were not good.

I never said Muslim majority...that would be as silly as blaming Nazi Germany as a Christian majority
There are six Islamic States run by clerics. If they are as warlike as you claim, they would be banding together to attack non Muslim states

They aren’t

Your words, loser.

In other places you mentioned muslim majority, and you did not add the qualifier for muslim run for quite some time.

YOur conclusion that their lack of waging a large Holy War, right now, is proof of not being warlike,

By playing such games you admit that you know you talked yourself into a corner.

Anyway.

Evangelicals had a choice between Fucking Hillary, who is their enemy, and a man, Trump, who is willing to work with them, and represent their interests in policy.

Only a lying ass would pretend to be confused about why they choose the way they did.
Nice try

Your example was 50 years ago and not a Muslim nation any more than Nazi Germany was a Christian nation

No dichotomy there.

What a maroon.

Sooo, piss off.

I understand. As a lib, you are always on the wrong side of the issues, so you have to lie, to defend your polices and political positions

Jezziss Christ on a Cracker ---- it's sitting right there in the quote nest. :banghead:

Roll tape.

Dishonest HACK.

Which is not a claim that they were the only ones there.

Ali is the one that made it racial.

No dichotomy there.

What a maroon.

Sooo, piss off.

I understand. As a lib, you are always on the wrong side of the issues, so you have to lie, to defend your polices and political positions.

Whites suffering the agony of heel spurs were not drafted

What a maroon.

Sooo, piss off.

Roll tape.

Dishonest HACK.

Then you must be saying Ali would have fought alongside black (, yellow, red) soldiers, just not white ones.

I didn't think you were that stupid. Perhaps I misunderestimated.

No dichotomy there.

What a maroon.

Sooo, piss off.

Somebody had to stay home and protect the New York sex clubs, lest STDs become extinct. :salute:

NO, it is not.

You lose.

They aren’t

Your words, loser.

Anyway.

Nice try

Your example was 50 years ago and not a Muslim nation any more than Nazi Germany was a Christian nation

My example was of the last 50 years, and was a number of muslim cultures, acting very, very warlike.

Religion of Peace my ass.

No dichotomy there.

What a maroon.

Sooo, piss off.

I can see why you are so desperate to change the subject. You have certainly lost and your inability to be honest about that, is making you look like an ass.

Sooo, piss off.

Roll tape.

Dishonest HACK.

Then you must be saying Ali would have fought alongside black (, yellow, red) soldiers, just not white ones.

I didn't think you were that stupid. Perhaps I misunderestimated.

If you don't understand something some one is saying, don't assume something stupid and then attack them for it.

ASK.

Moron.

What a maroon.

Sooo, piss off.

I can see why you are so desperate to change the subject. You have certainly lost and your inability to be honest about that, is making you look like an ass.

Once AGAIN --- **YOU** singled out "whites". I just demonstrated that with your own post. Did you forget in 23 seconds?

Sooo, piss off.

Once AGAIN --- **YOU** singled out "whites". I just demonstrated that with your own post. Did you forget in 23 seconds?

Ali is the one that raised racial objections to fighting for this country.

Why are you trying to twist this to make it something i'm somehow responsible for?

What a maroon.

Sooo, piss off.

Somebody had to stay home and protect the New York sex clubs, lest STDs become extinct. :salute:

Our President fought bravely against heel spurs

If he had gone, the war would have ended quickly, he knew more than the Generals

Forum List

Back