🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Evangelicals explain their support for Trump. It's the racism that stands out.

The point remains.

Evangelicals had a choice between a liberal who was actively hostile to them, and a populist who was wiling to work with them.

Only a liberal would think their choice was based on racism.

You are EXTREMELY bigoted against Muslims and Mexicans

OWN it

So, when pressed, your argument comes down to nothing personal attacks and an Appeal to Authority.

You lose, loser.

Anywhoo, Evangelicals had a choice between a lib, who hated them, and a populist who was willing to work with them.

ONly a lib would be confused by their choice.

Dumb asses.
No, when pressed....I bring up your unrestrained bigotry against Muslims and Mexicans

Are you serious? Are you seriously pretending not to realize your own actions?

You lost the debate, Islam is not a Religion of Peace, Ali refused to fight because of racial discrimination, and now you are attacking me personally.

You are an asshole.
Your unsupported hatred is noted

My pointing out your rudeness is not hatred, it is justified anger.

Your lying about that, is more of you being an ass.
Your bigotry is well documented

The point remains.

Evangelicals had a choice between a liberal who was actively hostile to them, and a populist who was wiling to work with them.

They have a choice of not supporting someone who is hostile to their values

Yes, Trump hates gays and Muslims like they do. But his horrific family values and lack of personal integrity is inexcusable

What "pleas to the government"? The government is what is causing the problem. The courts are the solution.

Pleas to government ... When you require the government's permission to do what you want with your business.
Problems caused by government involvement ... When the People choose to make government the arbitrator in their business.

You can choose to go to court (government) ... I'm going to market and doing some business ... :thup:

What "pleas to the government"? The government is what is causing the problem. The courts are the solution.

Pleas to government ... When you require the government's permission to do what you want with your business.
Problems caused by government involvement ... When the People choose to make government the arbitrator in their business.

You can choose to go to court (government) ... I'm going to market and doing some business ... :thup:

Yes, you require the governments permission to operate your business

You must conform with fire codes, health standards, labor laws, hours of operation....even public accommodation

You must conform with fire codes, health standards, labor laws, hours of operation....even public accommodation

Yes ... A Business License is required ... Easy enough to get.
Of course they are harder to maintain for a hairdresser or florist ...
The state is going to want their regular fees.

Fire codes, health codes, safety may be regulated (FDA, EPA, DEQ, OSHA etc ...) ...
Are all codes/regulations that can and should be met for common sense reasons as well as sustainability (with the exception the EPA gets goofy sometimes).

Labor laws, hours of operations, public accommodations and more ...
Are feel good legislative constraints that can be manipulated using available market functions.

.​

The whole reason we have courts is to act as arbiters.

That's what I said ... :thup:

If you have to go to court make the government your arbiter in order to try and secure your business ...
Then don't be surprised when the People and government aren't really interested in your personal desires or the success of your business.

You can operate your business within the confines of your beliefs without taking someone to court.

If you have to go to court make the government your arbiter in order to try and secure your business ...
Then don't be surprised when the People and government aren't really interested in your personal desires or the success of your business.

You can operate your business within the confines of your beliefs without taking someone to court.

Sounds great in theory....

Not so much in real life.

The first bunch are not used to punish Thought Crime.

PA laws evidently are the new sword of the Thought Police.

That’s worked well until those beliefs were supported by Jim Crow laws

We don’t serve negroes here was enforced by both the community and local laws.
The free market did not adjust ....that is why it was necessary for the federal government to step in

That’s worked well until those beliefs were supported by Jim Crow laws.

Exactly. And that's where we should draw the line. Equal treatment of all by government is crucial to a free society. Trying to force everyone else to treat each other equally is the opposite.

That’s worked well until those beliefs were supported by Jim Crow laws

We don’t serve negroes here was enforced by both the community and local laws.
The free market did not adjust ....that is why it was necessary for the federal government to step in

The very fact the situation was caused by LAWS means the free market could not be involved. Even if a business wanted to serve blacks "in the front" they were prevented in doing so by the laws in question.

So the market didn't adjust because it could not adjust, due to the local laws.

The point remains.

They have a choice of not supporting someone who is hostile to their values

Yes, Trump hates gays and Muslims like they do. But his horrific family values and lack of personal integrity is inexcusable

Your spin on the values of those you hate, is irrelevant to any discussion of their choices.

Trump is not hostile to their values, he just did not exhibit them. HILLARY is hostile to them and their values.

Your opinion that his failures at family values is "inexcusable" is just your opinion. Obviously most evangelicals managed to forgive them, or at least stomach them.

Trump was willing to work with them. Hillary was not.

Only a liberal would see that as evidence of "racism".

they actually mix jesus in there somewhere. & so do the mormons... who believe in getting their own planet..

Barely.

"Scientology's upper-level materials tout the concept of Jesus as God as being a fiction that ought to be removed by 'auditing'".[6]

barely doesn't mean it doesn't. there are freaks from all spectrums of a lot of religions & christianity is probably #1.

How is Christianity #1?

the diverse beliefs based on eclectic practices within the 'cloak' of christianity. from speaking in tongues to using no invasive medical intervention to using snakes to having multiple 'wives'...

Most of those sects are rather small.

so? they are plentiful. with Muslims, it's pretty much fundie or moderate...

There is no "meaning of morality" where this man is concerned. And for a moment I'm going to go back twenty years, to when I was a woman of faith.

I don't think God will forgive their hatred of Obama, believing the lies, and supporting a man who exemplifies in no wise the faith they profess. I don't believe God would turn a blind eye to all the suffering of the separated children and parents, which the "Christians" are fine with, because they don't grasp the concept of sanctuary, refugees, or asylum.

I don't think he'd be okay with them turning a blind eye to the damage being done to our planet.

And I KNOW he wouldn't be okay with them forcing women to stay pregnant when she won't be able to feed, clothe and shelter the child upon arrival.

Unless they are all developmentally disabled and they get a pass because they honestly couldn't discern the truth, I believe ALL of what they are doing to this planet and to this country is unforgivable in the truly greater scheme of things.

As it turns out, you’re NOT God and if you’ve were ever a Christian then you know sins can be forgiven. In the eyes of God no sin is worse than another. You seem to have tunnel vision where you think you’re right and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong—I used to be of this mindset before I figured out that I don’t know it all.

Lies are everywhere and they certainly don’t just come from the right and anyone who thinks so is in dire need of a reality check.
In the eyes of God no sin is worse than another

What total BS.........coveting your neighbors goods is as bad as murder

Well you’re not God now, are you? So it matters not what you think.
You do realize that God posts on this board don’t you?

yep, that's a fact, jack.

barely doesn't mean it doesn't. there are freaks from all spectrums of a lot of religions & christianity is probably #1.

How is Christianity #1?

the diverse beliefs based on eclectic practices within the 'cloak' of christianity. from speaking in tongues to using no invasive medical intervention to using snakes to having multiple 'wives'...

Most of those sects are rather small.

so? they are plentiful. with Muslims, it's pretty much fundie or moderate...

They also keep to themselves mostly.

I don't see snake handlers going on jihad.

Sounds great in theory....

Not so much in real life.

It's possible your life sucks ... :dunno:

Sooner or later you may actually figure out you're the problem ...
Along with your dependence on man's law for validation.

Last edited:

The first bunch are not used to punish Thought Crime.

PA laws evidently are the new sword of the Thought Police.

"PA laws" huh?

Like this one?

Thought police is exactly right. Preach brother.

Forum List

Back