Zone1 Evanston reparations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

There is no doubt that if you deny people the right to buy property you put a big block on their prosperity. You also deny their children the benefits that white kids get.

This leads to a two tier society in which black folk become an economic underclass.

The case for reperations is very clear.

Tell me the name of one living American black person who was a slave.

PS -- Be prepared to provide PROOF that there is a single black American who was owned by a white person.
So you adhere to the principle that reparations are only owed to the living, and not their descendants?

So you adhere to the principle that reparations are only owed to the living, and not their descendants?
That's correct. There is not a black person alive to whom I personally have ever done a wrong that would warrant my making reparations. In fact, my life experience is exactly the opposite, but you racists just tell me I deserved what I got when my home was invaded, my belongings stolen, I was kidnapped, raped, beaten and nearly murdered by blacks.

yep,,, the living descendants are better off than even those still in africa that were not lucky enough to be brought over as slaves,,
Exactly. They should get down and kiss the ground that they were born here. The odds are that had their ancestors remained in Africa, they might never have been born at all. And if they were, their standard of living would be far inferior to what they enjoy now.

That's correct. There is not a black person alive to whom I personally have ever done a wrong that would warrant my making reparations. In fact, my life experience is exactly the opposite, but you racists just tell me I deserved what I got.
So if I were to produce examples, or an example of massive racial injustice and the victims are still alive, you'd be an advocate for them getting reparations?

Exactly. They should get down and kiss the ground that they were born here. The odds are that had their ancestors remained in Africa, they might never have been born at all. And if they were, their standard of living would be far inferior to what they enjoy now.
Do you go down and kiss the dirt that you were allowed to vote woman?

That's correct. There is not a black person alive to whom I personally have ever done a wrong that would warrant my making reparations. In fact, my life experience is exactly the opposite, but you racists just tell me I deserved what I got when my home was invaded, my belongings stolen, I was kidnapped, raped, beaten and nearly murdered by blacks.
No one is saying, nor have they said, you personally, that's your problem. It was done by the government, and as a citizen of this government, you partake in it's wins and losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back