Zone1 Evanston reparations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You provide a very limited definition of oppression. There are several people in the article who have suffered from racism. Their children will also suffer from it.
Someone not liking you or treating you well regardless of the reason isn’t a compelling reason for the government to pay you money.

White folk benefitted from denying rights to black folk. Those benefits were passed down.
There needs to be a reckoning.
I can see that it touches a nerve with a white underclass.Its not the fault of black folk that you didnt make it.

That's a nice strawman you have there. I can see you are proud of it. I respectfully decline your offer to join you in playing with it. It is yours and has nothing to do with us.

Meanwhile in the real world, it is bullshit to give our money to people becuase other some dead people a long time ago did something to other dead people.

That's a nice strawman you have there. I can see you are proud of it. I respectfully decline your offer to join you in playing with it. It is yours and has nothing to do with us.

Meanwhile in the real world, it is bullshit to give our money to people becuase other some dead people a long time ago did something to other dead people.
But these people arent dead. And their children suffer the consequences of the govt action against them.
Even racists must see the injustice of this.

It gives you great power to decide someone is wacist. So much, that you cannot ever be trusted to decide who is or is not wacist.

Also, you are an asshole. I only bring that up, becuase to be fair, calling someone a wacist in our society is a grave slur, and thus, I should return the favor. Also, you are a retarded cowardly faggot.
People who say "wacist" give a clear indication of their worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back