Zone1 Evanston reparations

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is no doubt that if you deny people the right to buy property you put a big block on their prosperity. You also deny their children the benefits that white kids get.

This leads to a two tier society in which black folk become an economic underclass.

The case for reperations is very clear.
You are CORRECT. Since the first slaves were brought to the US ON BRITISH SHIPS by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT for about 150 years setting the slavery ball in motion, it seems to me that REPARATIONS are owed by the BRITISH. You first, Tommy. Now what do you have to say about reparations?

You are CORRECT. Since the first slaves were brought to the US ON BRITISH SHIPS by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT for about 150 years setting the slavery ball in motion, it seems to me that REPARATIONS are owed by the BRITISH. You first, Tommy. Now what do you have to say about reparations?
Timmy is like any other liberal: generous with other people’s money.

Nope, few Americans other than black ones believe that a debt is owed. Show me a black slave and I will agree than any slaveowner of any color that you can find owes him or her reparations. Tell me who never owned a slave or had ancestors who never owned slaves that I owe people who were never slaves reparations and you can go pound sand.
You don't owe anything. The State does.

And taxpayers fund the state, which means that white people will end up bearing the cost for something they didn’t do.
White folk benefitted from denying rights to black folk. Those benefits were passed down.
There needs to be a reckoning.
I can see that it touches a nerve with a white underclass.Its not the fault of black folk that you didnt make it.

White folk benefitted from denying rights to black folk. Those benefits were passed down.
I can see that it touches a nerve with a white underclass.Its not the fault of black folk that you didnt make it.

A reckoning? Sounds like a threat.

How about this? NO. NOTHING, NOT ONE THIN DIME.

The State? LOL!!!

Coward. You talk shit about white people owing, and when called on it, now it's this vague "state"?
Produce a single, solitary post where I stated that "white people" owe anything.

You are talking to ME being part of the white underclass who never made it? Funny.

Everything you have is based on America's slave trade.
No more than what you have is based on the scientific, technological, medical advancements, etc., etc., is based on what White people have done.

You act like this is a one-way street, where whites gained from blacks - and that your life hasn’t been made much better by whites’ accomplishments. Your life would be much worse had the Africans not sold your ancestors to the white man. You should be thankful you are here.

There is no doubt that if you deny people the right to buy property you put a big block on their prosperity. You also deny their children the benefits that white kids get.

This leads to a two tier society in which black folk become an economic underclass.

The case for reperations is very clear.
negroes should get reparations but first let me know so I can run out and buy stock in a liquor company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back