Zone1 Eve and Evil

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think it's a single root. This is also reflected in biblical mythology. In all ancient myths there is a feminine principle that gave rise to darkness, chaos, snakes, dogs, dragons and all unclean animals and gods.

Tiamat, the Celtic old woman Kailech and so on.

But I don't think this applies to all women. The germ of evil is only in the offspring of Eve.

Another name for a woman with the Aryan root "Devi", such as the Slavic "devа", on the contrary, meant heaven and light.

• Banned
I think that the concept of eve was associated with "Venus figurine". They were the rulers of Paleo-Europe. It is no coincidence that the image of an evil woman intersects with the image of an ugly woman (this is also true for male)

I think that the concept of eve was associated with "Venus figurine". They were the rulers of Paleo-Europe. It is no coincidence that the image of an evil woman intersects with the image of an ugly woman (this is also true for male)

you are simply referring to the corrupt person moses that misconstrued humanities beginning for self serving purposes than the heavenly beginning a&e chose to be equal in paradise granted by the heavens through self determination as the journey for mankind to accomplish together.

Women are a physical metaphor for the gateway to sin. "You are what you eat." Eve ate the fruit and became something "to be desired". Women have been bending over backward "to be desired" ever since. :p

Forum List

Back