Even After Vegas Tragedy,Al Green Still Wants To Impeach Trump.Give It A Rest Already!

Asclepias is "top poster of the month?" WTF? :p

Asclepias, let's talk about why you call Whites monkeys when Blacks often actually look like monkeys or possibly apes? :afro:
Because whites are furry like monkeys, they have thin lips like monkeys, hell they even smell like monkeys and they attract lice like monkeys. :laugh:

you would think that is Al Green had any real emotions, he would of just told the nation that he is dropping his case to impeach Trump because of the tragedy in Vegas.

What part of the incident in Vegas do you think justifies Trump's childish and inept behavior?
What part of the incident in Vegas do you thing justifies impeaching President Trump?

It's Republicans in general

Before Las Vegas Shooting, Nevadans Voted for Stricter Gun Control. Then the State Refused to Enforce It.

Nevada Republican Leaders Are in the Hot Seat for Refusing to Implement New Background-Check Law – Mother Jones

you would think that is Al Green had any real emotions, he would of just told the nation that he is dropping his case to impeach Trump because of the tragedy in Vegas.

What part of the incident in Vegas do you think justifies Trump's childish and inept behavior?
What part of the incident in Vegas do you thing justifies impeaching President Trump?

Before Las Vegas Shooting, Nevadans Voted for Stricter Gun Control. Then the State Refused to Enforce It.

Nevada Republican Leaders Are in the Hot Seat for Refusing to Implement New Background-Check Law – Mother Jones
A BG wouldnt have caught this guy though. i think someone said he bought most of his weapons in CA or TX.

You're going a little nuts now. I don't see where Trump's impeachable incompetence has anything to do with the mass shooting. Do you?

You're going a little nuts now. I don't see where Trump's impeachable incompetence has anything to do with the mass shooting. Do you?
Well, it looks like you and I agree that the LV shooting is not a justifiable reason to impeach President Trump.

Even before the events in Las Vegas I wanted Trump Impeached and removed from office. Nothing in that tragedy makes Donnie Dumbass any more competent to be president. So even after the event.......

Well, it looks like you and I agree that the LV shooting is not a justifiable reason to impeach President Trump.

That would be silly. Of course, there is still time for him to say or do something in this situation to further expose his total lack of qualifications to be president. That would be added to the list.

A BG wouldnt have caught this guy though. i think someone said he bought most of his weapons in CA or TX.

So we need federal gun registration.

Why would a crazy person or criminal obey a mandate to register their weapons?

Mother Jones. Nuff said.

Al green is black. You can't really expect much from a black man's shriveled brain.

Mother Jones. Nuff said.

Al green is black. You can't really expect much from a bkack man's shriveled brain.
Well you are on the internet because of a Black mans brain and whites got to the moon due to a Black womans brain so.....

Mother Jones. Nuff said.

Al green is black. You can't really expect much from a bkack man's shriveled brain.
Well you are on the internet because of a Black mans brain and whites got to the moon due to a Black womans brain so.....
Well. Well, well. Mention black man's shriveled brain and look what shows up. You weren't really called.

i wonder if al green is aware that u cannot impeach a president just for "Spite" {like in that classic Steinfeld Episode}

Mother Jones. Nuff said.

Well. Well, well. Mention black man's shriveled brain and look what shows up. You weren't really called.
I'm omnipresent. That means I am everywhere in case you are as stupid as you try your best to prove daily.

Mother Jones. Nuff said.

I'm omnipresent. That means I am everywhere in case you are as stupid as you try your best to prove daily.

Nobody is as stupid as she sounds daily.

Why would a crazy person or criminal obey a mandate to register their weapons?

Most, if no all of the weapons he purchased were from a dealer that has to register the sale. The reason he was able to amass such a large arsenal is that he purchased them in five different States. Having a national registration, his buying would have been noted and could have gotten a visit from police.

Forum List

Back