Even After Vegas Tragedy,Al Green Still Wants To Impeach Trump.Give It A Rest Already!

A BG wouldnt have caught this guy though. i think someone said he bought most of his weapons in CA or TX.

So we need federal gun registration.
Why would a crazy person or criminal obey a mandate to register their weapons?

Most, if no all of the weapons he purchased were from a dealer that has to register the sale. The reason he was able to amass such a large arsenal is that he purchased them in five different States. Having a national registration, his buying would have been noted and could have gotten a visit from police.
OK. I see what youre saying now. My question to that is who determines what amount of guns are too much too soon? Why should the police come visit you if you have done nothing wrong?

Most, if no all of the weapons he purchased were from a dealer that has to register the sale. The reason he was able to amass such a large arsenal is that he purchased them in five different States. Having a national registration, his buying would have been noted and could have gotten a visit from police.
OK. I see what youre saying now. My question to that is who determines what amount of guns are too much too soon? Why should the police come visit you if you have done nothing wrong?

IMO if you own more than five you should be watch-listed the same as anyone that owns full automatics. However, full automatics and semi-automatics should be banned from civilian possession.

A BG wouldnt have caught this guy though. i think someone said he bought most of his weapons in CA or TX.

IMO if you own more than five you should be watch-listed the same as anyone that owns full automatics. However, full automatics and semi-automatics should be banned from civilian possession.
I have more than 5 so i disagree. I also disagree about semi autos. Autos absolutely.

I have more than 5 so i disagree. I also disagree about semi autos. Autos absolutely.

58 dead, 500+ injured from semi-automatic weapons.

Forum List

Back