Even Ben Stein is not amused by the Donald and debt

Read her tax reports ( if you can read) ...

now try and read Trumps tax reports ... oh wait, he refuses to let us>
Honestly, I don't care about Trump or Hillary's worth or income, I care about what they have been doing or discussing for THE LAST 20 YEARS.
Hillary is an MNC tool...if that's what you want, that's YOUR business.
She has NEVER supported or proposed any legislation in favor of the working class or minorities...if that's what you want, that's YOUR business.

Excuse me, you're full of shit.

You must be very young or very illiterate because I have NEVER, since the late 80s, heard of ANY piece of solid legislation that Hillary has proposed that would benefit anyone but Wall Street.

since the 80's ? you know why Moron?

Hillary Rodham Clinton served as a United States Senator from New York from January 3, 2001 to January 21, 2009. She won the United States Senate election in New York, 2000 and the United States Senate election in New York, 2006.

maybe it was 20 years before she was in any position to pass legislation.

Excuse me, Hillary was married to a President and couldn't shut her mouth for a second.
They were vetted going back a long time and I can't remember her being involved with anything worthwhile.

And what has she supported since she was First Lady and Senator?
Go ahead, answer THAT question?

excuse me, your tripe doesn't allow her to PASS legislation 20 years ago much less the 80's.

you're full of shit ... but I repeat myself

Honestly, I don't care about Trump or Hillary's worth or income, I care about what they have been doing or discussing for THE LAST 20 YEARS.
Hillary is an MNC tool...if that's what you want, that's YOUR business.
She has NEVER supported or proposed any legislation in favor of the working class or minorities...if that's what you want, that's YOUR business.

You must be very young or very illiterate because I have NEVER, since the late 80s, heard of ANY piece of solid legislation that Hillary has proposed that would benefit anyone but Wall Street.

Hillary Rodham Clinton served as a United States Senator from New York from January 3, 2001 to January 21, 2009. She won the United States Senate election in New York, 2000 and the United States Senate election in New York, 2006.

Excuse me, Hillary was married to a President and couldn't shut her mouth for a second.
They were vetted going back a long time and I can't remember her being involved with anything worthwhile.

excuse me, your tripe doesn't allow her to PASS legislation 20 years ago .

The point I'm trying to make is that Trump has been talking Fair Trade for at least the last 10 years, if not longer.
What has Hillary been talking? How Free Trade will make everyone in slums wealthier.

You simply can't win this exchange.

I just wish everyone would take a deep breath on the conservative side of life and look at the possible of reality of a Clinton administration and gauge their comments appropriately.

You, and other dumb fucks like minded as you, are the reason a Clinton administration is going to become reality! Nominating Trump guarantees it. You morons have been shouting "Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump!" for months and have never once given a shit about the fact that Trump is a ridiculous piece of shit candidate guaranteed to lose. We've been telling you for months that nominating Trump is as good as voting for Clinton, and none of you cared! Now, all of a sudden you're sitting here begging people "please support Trump, we no like-ah da Clinton" as if there's some kind of helpless tragedy going on!?!

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit! Short of a convention miracle, or a Kasich type figure going Independent and picking up enough electoral votes to send the election to the House, Hillary Clinton is going to be the next President. And shitheads like you are to blame.

Stein is only the first of a great many economists that Attila the Hun is going to make cry.

Gordian Knot Cutters gonna cut Gordian Knots...

The point I'm trying to make is that Trump has been talking Fair Trade for at least the last 10 years, if not longer.
What has Hillary been talking? How Free Trade will make everyone in slums wealthier.

no, the point is you've already outed yourself as a complete idiot. I have already won, if calling suffering fools like you winning.

you're full of shit ... did I mention partisan hack too ?

You are saying that what he has accomplished is jack shit. That's wrong Mac. That's really really wrong.
That's not what I'm saying. I made two distinct points: He could have been worth $10 billion more if he had put his Dad's money in an index fund, and it's a good thing that he created some jobs. Both seem pretty factual to me. Jobs are a good thing.

I also look at his personality and behaviors, and I've known a couple of people like that in my life. They just overwhelm people to get what they want. It doesn't mean they were particularly good at what they do, they just impose their will on others.

Trump isn't gonna be able to impose his will on professional politicians, either here or abroad. And, on top of his embarrassing personality, I'm listening to what he's saying about various issues. No thanks.

It's so odd to watch you put up these posts and still look at the woman in your sig line. I admire the ever loving crap out of that girl.

She's brash. She's dangerous. She's balls to the wall take on everyone. Like Trump. Like me. Albeit in different financial levels.

:lol:

What's wrong with balls to the walls? Man I get you are a business person who runs a different game than I did in the music business but there are certain levels Mac where I couldn't play the vestal virgin and I had to become Cruella de Ville sp for crying out loud for my bands.

I expect Trump has had to do the same in his lifetime. It's business.

One more time. You mess with the bull. You get the horns. It's just business.

I just wish everyone would take a deep breath on the conservative side of life and look at the possible of reality of a Clinton administration and gauge their comments appropriately.

You, and other dumb fucks like minded as you, are the reason a Clinton administration is going to become reality! Nominating Trump guarantees it. You morons have been shouting "Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump!" for months and have never once given a shit about the fact that Trump is a ridiculous piece of shit candidate guaranteed to lose. We've been telling you for months that nominating Trump is as good as voting for Clinton, and none of you cared! Now, all of a sudden you're sitting here begging people "please support Trump, we no like-ah da Clinton" as if there's some kind of helpless tragedy going on!?!

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit! Short of a convention miracle, or a Kasich type figure going Independent and picking up enough electoral votes to send the election to the House, Hillary Clinton is going to be the next President. And shitheads like you are to blame.
Nah!

Put down the bong. National polls now have them at a statistical dead heat and he hasn't even turned on her yet

no, the point is you've already outed yourself as a complete idiot. I have already won, if calling suffering fools like you winning.

you're full of shit ... did I mention partisan hack too ?

You're posting that you can't find one non-pro corporate stance that Hillary has taken.
C'mon, I've given you the 80s, 90s and 16 years in the new millennia and you can't find ONE thing the bitch has done for the average person?

In all my years as an economist… I have never seen such nonsense as we just heard from Mr. Trump and it breaks my heart, it makes me want to cry,” economist and comedian Ben Stein said on television. LOL

Juan Williams: Trump, false promises and the economy

And the scary thing is he's out polling Hillary on the economy.
...but anything is better than what we have in there now, as well as Barry 2.0... That being the hildabeast. Lol

In all my years as an economist… I have never seen such nonsense as we just heard from Mr. Trump and it breaks my heart, it makes me want to cry,” economist and comedian Ben Stein said on television. LOL

Juan Williams: Trump, false promises and the economy

And the scary thing is he's out polling Hillary on the economy.
...but anything is better than what we have in there now, as well as Barry 2.0... That being the hildabeast. Lol
Magic Negro 2.0? No thank you.

Here's another poll from the past couple weeks....

What do you have a higher opinion of: Donald Trump or lice?
Donald Trump = 28%
Lice = 54%
Not Sure = 18%

And yet you think that Trump has a chance to win in November? :lmao:

Forum List

Back