Even Bill Maher has turned on the woke

Idiotic generalization. I don’t know one person that wants what you just claimed. And I know a lot of Dems.
I know many. When you ask them what they do for work they say “I am in the system”. And all vote Dem as they know the welfare will continue.

Link that he has been against the woke for decades.
lol how would I even find a link that verifies something like that? Like obviously a link could offer the proof, but how could I possibly find it? What search terms would you use for that exactly?

The simplest proof would be that prior to his show on HBO, he hosted “Politically Incorrect” which delved into making fun of political correctness. It was on ABC. That show got canceled shortly after 9/11 because of comments Maher made about Islam. Look it up.

btw - i still don't know how howard stern is a traitor?
Then I cannot help you. Already explained. He fought to stay on the air and was a shock jock. Now he attacks those who are the Modern Day shock jocks. How much more clearly can I explain it?

Then I cannot help you. Already explained.

i didn't see any reply of yours addressing that.

<psssst> i need no help, thank you very much.

He fought to stay on the air and was a shock jock.

he sure was. i listened to him every day for years on WCCC outa hartford. he bailed terrestrial radio after being fined too many times & restricted in his speech. he took a bigley chance & left regular radio after a couple decades & went over to sirius where one hasta pay to hear him. he's quite popular there too.

for a reason.

Now he attacks those who are the Modern Day shock jocks. How much more clearly can I explain it?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................ he's always attacked others. bragged forever that HE was the king of all media. him & maher go way way back. seems to me, he's the same dude albeit evolved somewhat.

adults do that.

i didn't see any reply of yours addressing that.

<psssst> i need no help, thank you very much.

he sure was. i listened to him every day for years on WCCC outa hartford. he bailed terrestrial radio after being fined too many times & restricted in his speech. he took a bigley chance & left regular radio after a couple decades & went over to sirius where one hasta pay to hear him. he's quite popular there too.

for a reason.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................ he's always attacked others. bragged forever that HE was the king of all media. him & maher go way way back. seems to me, he's the same dude albeit evolved somewhat.

adults do that.
Not like that with Imus. It’s different.

Are you serious? Do I need to post the definition of parent or do you realize how retarded your last post was?
If someone has sex and is never seen again post birth of baby are they really a parent you dumbass? Fuck off. Your circular arguments are annoying

If someone has sex and is never seen again post birth of baby are they really a parent you dumbass? Fuck off. Your circular arguments are annoying
Yes. Look up the definition of parent before you make more stupid arguments

My point is don’t bitch about racism if you keep voting the people in who in your view aren’t fixing the issue. You dumbass.
What’s up with the tangent and subject change? I thought you wanted examples of systemic racism. Now you’re worried about people that invite for?! Stay on point bucko

Forum List

Back