🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even If Mike Pence Wore A Mask, MSM Would Still Bash Him Because Of "How Laughable/Ridiculous" He Looks.,Right?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
who are they kidding? whether Pence wore a mask or not, the leftist MSM would of pounced on the story. If he didn't wear a mask, he is being irresponsible! what if Pence has the virus?,,,now, lets say Pence wore a mask when he needed to. MSM: did you see VP Mike Pence with his mask? OMG! he looked like some dunderhead/sophomoric nurse !!!
Get my point?
:clap: :iagree:

Prayerboi Pence wont wear a mask because he wants to prolong the virus as long as he can and bury the economy and AMERICANS with it ..

can you imagine how don lemon would of reported if Pence wore a mask?

Trump and his people are a bunch of pussies

People will laugh at us if we wear a mask

Meanwhile, all of America is wearing one

who are they kidding? whether Pence wore a mask or not, the leftist MSM would of pounced on the story. If he didn't wear a mask, he is being irresponsible! what if Pence has the virus?,,,now, lets say Pence wore a mask when he needed to. MSM: did you see VP Mike Pence with his mask? OMG! he looked like some dunderhead/sophomoric nurse !!!
Get my point?
Victim mentality.

Trump doesnt want the virus to retreat to lower levels and get the economy headed in the right direction -

not wearing a mask is called LEADING BY EXAMPLE ...

Get my point?
if pence wears the mask over his eyes, so he can no longer look people in their eyes, then ridicule will deservedly follow.

Get my point?
Like we did all the other mask wearing people in that photo?

Get my point?
The point is he took the irresponsible approach and didn't.

Get my point?
Yeah, yeah...Like we're shocked!
Ds GOOOOOOOOOOOD! Rs BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Get my point?
Yeah, yeah...Like we're shocked!
Ds GOOOOOOOOOOOD! Rs BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

R's dumbasses -

no mask- no social distancing - fuck America and Americans

Get my point?
Oh I do.

You think that Pence didn't wear a mask because he was scared the media would be mean to him if he followed the Mayo Clinic rules he was told he should follow.

So Pence was too scared of the media to actually do the right thing.

What a leader!

i havent seen Hillary/Biden/Bambi and Michelle wear a mask yet
Bambi's mask does seem kind of flimsy.....

1588357890253.png

I think we all know why Pence didn't wear a mask.

His Dear Leader won't wear a mask and Pence will absolutely not do anything that might be considered contrary to his Dear Leader.

Forum List

Back