Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has any of this happy horseshit got to do with the assertion that Jesus was a Zionist, metaphorically speaking?
71_71.gif

How many times shall you post this Idolatrous rubbish?

Watch that video in my next post and see Satan Hagee , the operator of this website whose trash you just posted.

What did Jesus teach about Hell?

Jesus taught much about Hell. He did so out of love--to warn us not to reject Him which would result in us going to Hell for eternity.

Jesus told the story of a rich man and a poor man, and the rich man ended up in Hell, describing it as a place of torment (Luke 16:22-28).*The rich man actually cried out in Hell: ". . .I am tormented in this**flame" (Luke 16:24).

What did Jesus teach about Hell?
I'm going to repost this because Jihad Sherri the abomination keeps misrepresenting herself as a Christian. Here are some real Christians displaying true Christian values. The important part is highlighted in red at the bottom:

Why Should Christians Be Friends Of Israel?

‘He remembers His covenant forever... the covenant
He made with Abraham... He confirmed it to Jacob
as a decree, to Israel as an everlasting covenant:
“To you I will give the land of Canaan.”’
(Psalm 105:8-11)
“I ask then: Did God reject His people? By no
means! God did not reject His people, whom
He foreknew... for God’s gifts and His call are
irrevocable”. (Romans 11:1,2,29)

1. As Christians who have received from God a love
for Israel and the Jewish people, we want, in the
Name of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus), to bless them.

2. The early church was Jewish. Christianity sprang
from Jewish roots and has never ceased to depend
upon and be indebted to the Jewish people.

3. We believe that the restoration of the Jewish
people to the Land of Israel is in accordance with
promises contained in the Old and New Testaments,
and that God’s time to “favour Zion” has begun.

4. We believe that Israel (people, land, and nation)
has a Divinely ordained and glorious future, and
that God has neither rejected nor replaced His
Jewish people.

5. We acknowledge that the barriers that exist today
between Jews and Christians are largely due to
Christian anti-Semitism and Christian persecution
of the Jews.

6. We believe in the Jewishness of Jesus (Yeshua)
and the Jewishness of the New Testament.

7. Although we believe our Lord Jesus is both
Messiah of Israel and Saviour of the world, our
stand alongside Israel is not conditional upon her
acceptance of our belief.
This organization is not "Hagee" you retard, this organization comprises of thousands of such Christian organizations in the US which stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel. In other words we are looking anywhere around 250 million Christian that be'ieve in the Binlical prophecy as set forth in the Old and new Testaments as well as what their belief that Jesus was indeed a ZIONIST JEW. And the polls in the US as well as the elected members in both Huses of Congress represent that.

In ther words, Jihad Sherri, you aren't even a fly on an elephants ahus when it comes to your "opinions" on Jesus and Christianity in the US. You are just a terrorist worshipping lunatic sent here for our Zionist entertainment. :clap:

God judges , that is what I said.

That's the theory.

Some amongst us are good at spouting the words.

While their manifested behaviors point to a lack of understanding of, and/or lack of compliance with, the words.

Here ya go readers. Proof positive that Satanic Sherri is a liar! She claimed she only said God judges but you can clearly see SHE said Sharon is in hell. Not only that, but she actually THANKED GOD FOR KILLING HIM!!!!!! Jesus is SO proud of Satanic Sherri.

Sharon is in hell right now unless by some miracle He repented from his many sins and accepted Jesus as Messiah in the midst of his coma.

Thank you, God , for justly taking care of all those who reject you as Messiah.

Just wondering. Has Satanic Sherri explained why she told a bald faced lie?

Watch "John Hagee's Lies In Defense Of Israel." on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcqvjQvsLE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Watch "JOHN HAGEE, THE REPROBATE NAZI JUDAS PIG & LIAR EXPOSED AGAIN: AMIGHTYWIND.COM" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO9lAvc9d5g&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Hah, did the retard post a bullshit youtube video again? Actually this organization is in the UK, and here is what else they say. You see, looney tunes abomination who poses as a Christian, its all in the Bible, if you are able to actually read it.

Why Should Christians Be Friends of Israel?

Because God has made an everlasting covenant with the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
To Abraham: I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God. Genesis 17:7-8

To Isaac: For to you and your descendants I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your father Abraham. Genesis 26:3

To Jacob: I am the LORD, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying.
Genesis 28:13

Have you not read what God said to you, “I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?” Matthew 22:32

Because God has demonstrated His faithfulness to this covenant by preserving the Jews as an identifiable people before Him.
This is what the LORD says, he who appoints the sun to shine by day, who decrees the moon and stars to shine by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar – the LORD Almighty is his name: “Only if these decrees vanish from my sight.” declares the LORD, “will the descendants of Israel ever cease to be a nation before me.”
This is what the LORD says: “Only if the heavens above can be measured and the foundations of
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. John 4:22

Theirs is the adoption as sons, theirs the divine glory, the receiving of the Torah (Law), the covenants, the temple worship and the promises.
Romans 9:4

For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jew’s spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings. Romans 15:27

[The Bible, which tells of our salvation, was written by Jews. The Messiah, who brought us salvation, came into the world and lived as a Jew.]
Because Jews have been shamefully treated during the time of their dispersion, mainly by people who called themselves Christian.
[‘Doubt not, beloved in Christ, that after the Devil you have no more bitter, venomous, violent enemy, than the real Jew, the Jew in earnest in his belief ’ - Martin Luther in On Jews and Their Lies (1543)]
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all people on earth will be blessed through you. Genesis 12:3

Proclaim this word: This is what the Lord Almighty says: “I am very jealous for Jerusalem and Zion, but I am very angry with the nations that feel secure. I was only a little angry, but they added to the calamity.” Zechariah 1:14-15

A severe famine would spread over the entire Roman world. (This happened during the reign of
of Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, because Claudius had ordered all Jews to leave Rome. Acts 18:2

Because God is faithful and the Jews have been restored to their land in fulfilment of Bible prophecy.
The LORD will have compassion on Jacob; once again he will choose Israel and will settle them in their own land. Isaiah 14:1

“However, the days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when men will no longer say, “As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,” but they will say, “As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.” For I will restore them to the land I gave their forefathers.” Jeremiah 16:14-15

“I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the Lord your God.
Because God plans to make Israel a blessing to the Arab nations, for whom we also pray.
In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”
the earth below be searched out will I reject the Claudius.) Acts 11:28

descendants of Israel because of all they have done,” declares the LORD. Jeremiah 31:35-37

Last edited:
BOTTOMLINE!!!==GOD SAYS TO ISRAEL ,"And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing; 3And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed." GENISES 12:3
Don't get mad when Sherria starts calling you names. It's that time of the month.
Poor thing, I imagine everyday is "that time of the month" for her. Ha ha ha.

Christians are not called to hate, we all.are not like hate killed Zionists, who exist to hate and shed the blood of the innocent.

Shall you forever choose disbelief in Jesus as the Son of God and choose to slander Jesus and His Apostles?

Just curious. What kind of "Christian" hates John Hagee too as well as Jesus the Zionist & his Zionist apostles?

Watch "JOHN HAGEE'S FALSE GOSPEL AND THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfLCWxriN1s&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Then you're not a Christian.

No more questions, your honor. LOL

Here ya go readers. Proof positive that Satanic Sherri is a liar! She claimed she only said God judges but you can clearly see SHE said Sharon is in hell. Not only that, but she actually THANKED GOD FOR KILLING HIM!!!!!! Jesus is SO proud of Satanic Sherri.

Sharon is in hell right now unless by some miracle He repented from his many sins and accepted Jesus as Messiah in the midst of his coma.

In islam it's okay to lie to the infidel as long as its in the name of Islam. Jihad Sherri said three "ALLAHU Akbars" and two farts after that one.

Last edited:

I haven't heard a thing but it could have been due to shift change and 2d shift Sherria wasn't briefed.

I haven't heard a thing but it could have been due to shift change and 2d shift Sherria wasn't briefed.

They are running 3 shifts now. 24/7. Should give Satanic Sherri plenty of time to explain her bald faced lie. Guess she has no shame. Liars are like that.

Here's what REAL Christians believe. Unlike the lunatic Sherri, their love for Israel and its people is not conditional. I have highlighted number 7, which truly exhibits Christian values.

Why Should Christians Be Friends Of Israel?

‘He remembers His covenant forever... the covenant
He made with Abraham... He confirmed it to Jacob
as a decree, to Israel as an everlasting covenant:
“To you I will give the land of Canaan.”’
(Psalm 105:8-11)
“I ask then: Did God reject His people? By no
means! God did not reject His people, whom
He foreknew... for God’s gifts and His call are
irrevocable”. (Romans 11:1,2,29)

1. As Christians who have received from God a love
for Israel and the Jewish people, we want, in the
Name of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus), to bless them.

2. The early church was Jewish. Christianity sprang
from Jewish roots and has never ceased to depend
upon and be indebted to the Jewish people.

3. We believe that the restoration of the Jewish
people to the Land of Israel is in accordance with
promises contained in the Old and New Testaments,
and that God’s time to “favour Zion” has begun.

4. We believe that Israel (people, land, and nation)
has a Divinely ordained and glorious future, and
that God has neither rejected nor replaced His
Jewish people.

5. We acknowledge that the barriers that exist today
between Jews and Christians are largely due to
Christian anti-Semitism and Christian persecution
of the Jews.

6. We believe in the Jewishness of Jesus (Yeshua)
and the Jewishness of the New Testament.

7. Although we believe our Lord Jesus is both
Messiah of Israel and Saviour of the world, our
stand alongside Israel is not conditional upon her
acceptance of our belief.

Well, Jesus didn't agree with the laws created by the Levites that established the rules and rituals of Jewish identity.

And what laws would those be, and were they 'created by the Levites' - or were those laws given in the Bible ? A few sources would be helpful.

I don't know what you mean?

God judges not man.

You haven't been here long - stick around. The sherriturdsucker is fond of claiming any mishap that befalls Israel or Israelis is 'GOD's Judgment' upon Zionism.... A forest fire in Carmel is 'GOD's Judgment' - but the hurricane that devastated the Philippines was't even worth noticing (except to spit on the Israelis for rushing aid there).

The sherriliar's biases are quite blatant: one must be in deep denial to evade noticing them.

I am far more interested in cogent arguments than personal attacks.

Then why don't you make some yourself. So far, all you've posted have been unfounded allegations. My post above was no 'personal attack' but merely an illustration of what has been offered up as 'arguments' by the sherriliar.

I didn't even touch upon the many personal attacks the sherrithing has made at other posters.

But you seem willfully blind to any of her misbehavior here......

Not only did she thank God for killing him, she celebrated and thought it was funny that he died. Christian my ass!

Are you a Christian or do you champion theft and apartheid?

Gee, so "When did you stop beating your spouse" nonsense is your idea of a 'cogent argument'?

Last edited:
L'il sherriturdsucker - why do you keep presuming to issue orders to other posters? Come on, l'il sherrifilth - MAKE even one of us view one of your hate videos!

Why don't you pick one of us and pray for them to convert? Let's see how that works........

Lying Zionist, stop attributing posts to the wrong posters.

It is unethical, I cannot even make sense of your posts.

You cant even lie straight in bed. You are a muslim extremist that posted on other boards under the screen name of sha. You were destroyed just as easily then as you are now and on the same topics. You post the same lame links now as you did then and use the same extremist sites to defend your words. As soon as it looks like you are getting ripped a new one you put the other poster on ignore so you wont have to hide your face.

You my boy have been rumbled once again as a LYING POS MUSLIM MORON.

2nd Jihad Sherri called in sick. Looks like it caught nasty anal flu virus that's been going around in the mosques.

It's going to be a slow night. Unless they call in Abdul, the substitute on stand-by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back