Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares what one Zionist says about all Jews?

I know many Jews who do not even believe in God, they do not recognize a temple anywhere.

Stop slandering Jews.

And stop slandering all Muslims.

Your posts illustrate you are nothing but a hater.

All jews observe the location of their old temple as Jerusalem. It is their holy site.
How many times have you heard from their own mouth that militants and radicals are killing in the name of Allah?

Why should it not be discussed? Why should muslims or their actions not be subject?
Talking and analyzing about people is not about hate but understanding.
Why should we not accept all sources of information and then digest the facts? It helps to see things from all angles.

Beats me why anyone would believe a word a Zionist had to say about a Muslim, as they are consumed with murderous hate for nonJews.

In the case of muslims it is because their god told them to, and this is why since 630 the muslims have waged war on the Jews

We read about the Holy Spirit in The Old Testament too.

When he turned his back to leave Samuel, God gave him another heart. And all these signs came to pass that day.*10*When they came to*Gibeah,[d]*behold, a group of prophets met him,*and the Spirit of God rushed upon him, and he prophesied among them

1 Samuel 10 - Then Samuel took a flask of olive oil - Bible Gateway

The Zionist Phoneall seems to have found a directive from God about Internet posts.

Well, I have seen none.

I post what the Holy Spirit leads me to post.

For how long have you been communicating with "THE HOLY SPIRIT"-----
For your edification-----when the people in the Baptist church which you attend
mention THE HOLY SHECHINAH"------that is "the holy spirit"-----something
like a "presence of G-d----is she" Interestingly enough ---grammatically
SHECHINAH----that "presence of G-d" is grammatically a feminine noun-----
so ---HER and SHE is appropriate. How long have you been talking to her?
so you SEE her too? does she type?

:smiliehug:

I know many Jews who do not even believe in God, they do not recognize a temple anywhere.

Stop slandering Jews.

Sherri---your post demonstrates the fact that you have nothing so you
resort to quibbling over semantics and to engage in maningless sophistry.

I have known lots and lots of christians----complete with crosses upon
their necks who were shackled and handcuffed to their bedrails ----being
under arrest for murder &/or rape SO? I have never encountered a
person who attended a BAPTIST church come up with the idea that the
word ZION was invented in 1890------I have encountered baptists ---
especially from DOWN SOUTH----who were,, sadly, illiterate ---but they
seem to know the SONGS and could clap and sing----about zion and
call out HALLELUJAH with the best of them. I am pretty sure that
ELVIS was a Baptist-----(oops---I almost said "like you"-----sorry Elvis)

Stop slandering Jews.

All jews observe the location of their old temple as Jerusalem. It is their holy site.
How many times have you heard from their own mouth that militants and radicals are killing in the name of Allah?

Why should it not be discussed? Why should muslims or their actions not be subject?
Talking and analyzing about people is not about hate but understanding.
Why should we not accept all sources of information and then digest the facts? It helps to see things from all angles.

Beats me why anyone would believe a word a Zionist had to say about a Muslim, as they are consumed with murderous hate for nonJews.

And I know many Christians and not one of them has the same beliefs that you do.

I've come to the conclusion that you are part of some sort of Christian Cult, which would explain your hateful posts about Zionism and Jews

PS I have never met a jew who denied the HISTORIC FACT of
THE TEMPLE in Jerusalem-----can you name that poor mental defective?

It certainly was not JESUS-----the temple was so important to him
that he engaged in an act of violence to clean out the dirt-----that
the corrputed sadducean shills of rome allowed in-----uhm---to wit---
non jews there to DO BUSINESS with a nice cut for your roman
forebears-----they guys who did those tens of thousands of barbaric
crucifixtions and grabbed children to sell as slaves

The thread title includes slanderous lies about Jesus.

The response to Zionist lies about Jesus is stating who Jesus is.

You keep on with the slander, I shall keep proclaiming the Truth of who Jesus is right in your face.

Jesus is the Son of God, who offers the gift of Salvation for those who believe in Him.

You choose, accept Him as Messiah or reject Him.

Now, you cannot say you have never been told about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Still preaching? Your style will not gain you converts.
If we wanted to read the bible we can find one for ourselves.
I trust most people are comfortable in their individual beliefs, they don't need you or your sermons.
Try talking and discussion issues without the bible. You and your words.

Words just for you telling you exactly who Jesus is.

You choose, do you believe in Jesus or continue in your disbelief and reject Him as Messiah?

You certainly can never say you have not been presented with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

John 11

I Am the Resurrection and the Life

17*Now when Jesus came, he found that Lazarus had already been in the tomb*four days.*18*Bethany was near Jerusalem, about two miles[c]off,*19*and many of the Jews had come to Martha and Mary*to console them concerning their brother.*20*So when Martha heard that Jesus was coming, she went and met him, but Mary remained seated in the house.*21*Martha said to*Jesus, “Lord,*if you had been here, my brother would not have died.*22*But even now I know that whatever you ask from God,*God will give you.”*23*Jesus said to her,*“Your brother will rise again.”*24*Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in*the resurrection on the last day.”*25*Jesus said to her,*“I am the resurrection and*the life.[d]*Whoever believes in me,*though he die,yet shall he live,*26*and everyone who lives and believes in me*shall never die. Do you believe this?”*27*She said to him, “Yes, Lord;*I believe that*you are the Christ, the Son of God,*who is coming into the world.

John 11 ESV - The Death of Lazarus - Now a certain - Bible Gateway
Frau Sherria would be a hero if she would go to Israel, walk in the paths that Jesus walked and preach to those sinful Zionists. Maybe she could net a couple. Then she could preach to her fellow inmates.

The thread title includes slanderous lies about Jesus.

The response to Zionist lies about Jesus is stating who Jesus is.

You keep on with the slander, I shall keep proclaiming the Truth of who Jesus is right in your face.

Jesus is the Son of God, who offers the gift of Salvation for those who believe in Him.

You choose, accept Him as Messiah or reject Him.

Now, you cannot say you have never been told about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Still preaching? Your style will not gain you converts.
If we wanted to read the bible we can find one for ourselves.
I trust most people are comfortable in their individual beliefs, they don't need you or your sermons.
Try talking and discussion issues without the bible. You and your words.
Frau Sherria would be a hero if she would go to Israel, walk in the paths that Jesus walked and preach to those sinful Zionists. Maybe she could net a couple. Then she could preach to her fellow inmates.

I prefer that she go to Saudi arabia and preach her message -----there are enough
proselytizers in Israel------you cannot turn a corner without running into one----
as far as I know----none are jailed. They tend to hang out in jerusalem and tourist
spots like MASADA ----where they FISH FOR JEWISH visitors -----like me. If
she does go to Israel----she should to her preaching in the mosques or in arab
villages-------they would be delighted with her when she informed her that
JESUS IS ALLAH

This thread contains truths about Jesus and the New Testament being Zionist, and then lots and lots of whining, lying, profanity, denial, insanity, blasphemy and bigotry from Jihad Sherri and about two to three other Muslim impostors using that screen name on a 24 / 7 basis to spread crap propaganda on the Internet.

Some people keep rejecting Jesus over and over and over and over until they are burning in hell.

Just saying.

Sherri's still babbling, eh?
Some people flap their gums endlessly regardless of whether or not they have anything intelligent to say.

Some people talk so much that the medical staff will still be beating on that person's lips to get them to stop flapping - a half-hour after the patient dies.
wink_smile.gif
We don't need a nutjob who mutilates Christianity and Jesus' message tell us about a faith it apparently knows very little about.

Message from Christian Embassy in Jerusalem:

WHY WE SUPPORT ISRAEL
The reasons behind our actions

Christian support for the restoration of the Jews to their ancient homeland has been around for as long as Christians have been able to read the Bible for themselves. For there they read about God’s covenant with Abraham in which He bequeathed to him and his descendants the land of Canaan. And they read in the Hebrew prophets that although the children of Israel may be exiled from the land for a time, that one day God would regather them to the land one final time, and draw them and then the world unto Himself.

As soon as Christians could read the Bible for themselves they attempted to change the state church and make it more like the early church in the New Testament. This in turn brought about great persecution and many had to flee their homes and countries.

They also became aware of the Hebraic roots of Christianity and began studying Hebrew, and the Jewish Feasts, and they identified with the persecuted people of Israel. They also read that God had promised to one day regather the Jewish people to their ancient homeland and they began praying for this to happen. This means that for four hundred years before the state of Israel was established that whole movements of Christians were praying for that day.

As the number of Bible-believing Christians grew so did their influence and their involvement in the re-establishming of Israel.

The Facts Are On Israel’s Side

In addition to our reading of the Bible, we also support Israel because we have studied the history of the modern State of Israel and we know that the facts are on her side. She is a legal nation, on legally acquired territory and she has the right to exist and to exist in secure borders. Though Israel is a nation like all nations - she may not be perfect, nor all of her policies the best - yet she is legal and morally right in her establishment and existence. While she is surrounded by countries and organizations committed to her destruction, we stand for her right to exist in secure borders.

Zionism is Idolatry.

What 'idolatry' would that be?
Not according to the Old and New Testaments, majority of Christians, and Jesus himself.

In fact, quite the opposite.

I will ezplain-----for those who do not know There is a small faction
of extremist orthodox jews who reject the concept of an ISRAEL ---
not designed as a THEOCRATIC STATE under their very own strict
control. They have a biblical arguement based on-----uhm----some of
the words of a -----some prophet who actually did describe a strictly
theocratic Israel run by -----"SCHOLARS" (read that rabbis)
(maybe roudy remembers some of this stuff) ------Keep in mind---
a state run by "SCHOLARS" was not a singular idea-----Plato and
Aristotle had the same idea-------and---believe it or not----the TALMUDISTS
were so entranced by aristotle and plato that they quoted them -----
I would not call the NATUREI KARTA-----exactly "scholars" ------but they
do see themselves that way. Jihado fascists FASTEN THEMSELVES---
to the incessant criticisms that these nuts level at the non theocratic government
of Israel ---------their one problem, however, is that the dispute in
dogma does not leave dead bodies in the gutter as such disputes do in shariah
cesspits and meccaist sewers ----like SYRIA ---and PAKISTAN etc etc etc

What did Jesus teach about Hell?

Jesus taught much about Hell. He did so out of love--to warn us not to reject Him which would result in us going to Hell for eternity.

Jesus told the story of a rich man and a poor man, and the rich man ended up in Hell, describing it as a place of torment (Luke 16:22-28).*The rich man actually cried out in Hell: ". . .I am tormented in this**flame" (Luke 16:24).

Then Jihad Sherri's going straight to hell. Keep yourself covered though. I don't think the residents of hell want to see the ugly ass terrorist supporting skunk's face there. Why make it harder for them?

Jesus taught much about Hell. He did so out of love--to warn us not to reject Him which would result in us going to Hell for eternity.

Jesus told the story of a rich man and a poor man, and the rich man ended up in Hell, describing it as a place of torment (Luke 16:22-28).*The rich man actually cried out in Hell: ". . .I am tormented in this**flame" (Luke 16:24).

I'm going to repost this because Jihad Sherri the abomination keeps misrepresenting herself as a Christian. Here are some real Christians displaying true Christian values. The important part is highlighted in red at the bottom:

Why Should Christians Be Friends Of Israel?

‘He remembers His covenant forever... the covenant
He made with Abraham... He confirmed it to Jacob
as a decree, to Israel as an everlasting covenant:
“To you I will give the land of Canaan.”’
(Psalm 105:8-11)
“I ask then: Did God reject His people? By no
means! God did not reject His people, whom
He foreknew... for God’s gifts and His call are
irrevocable”. (Romans 11:1,2,29)

1. As Christians who have received from God a love
for Israel and the Jewish people, we want, in the
Name of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus), to bless them.

2. The early church was Jewish. Christianity sprang
from Jewish roots and has never ceased to depend
upon and be indebted to the Jewish people.

3. We believe that the restoration of the Jewish
people to the Land of Israel is in accordance with
promises contained in the Old and New Testaments,
and that God’s time to “favour Zion” has begun.

4. We believe that Israel (people, land, and nation)
has a Divinely ordained and glorious future, and
that God has neither rejected nor replaced His
Jewish people.

5. We acknowledge that the barriers that exist today
between Jews and Christians are largely due to
Christian anti-Semitism and Christian persecution
of the Jews.

6. We believe in the Jewishness of Jesus (Yeshua)
and the Jewishness of the New Testament.

7. Although we believe our Lord Jesus is both
Messiah of Israel and Saviour of the world, our
stand alongside Israel is not conditional upon her
acceptance of our belief.

Sorry, Buster.. I am Episcopalian and I don't know Sherri at all.. but I do know personal attacks and poor debating skills.

You cant even lie straight in bed. You are a muslim extremist that posted on other boards under the screen name of sha. You were destroyed just as easily then as you are now and on the same topics. You post the same lame links now as you did then and use the same extremist sites to defend your words. As soon as it looks like you are getting ripped a new one you put the other poster on ignore so you wont have to hide your face.

You my boy have been rumbled once again as a LYING POS MUSLIM MORON.
I also noticed many similarities between the things Jihad Sherri says and what Muslim extremists usually say. But I would attribute that to the diseased environment she's in, and the garbage her Islamist bosses pump her ignorant brain with, before they let her loose on the boards like a wild jackass.

Last edited:
God judges , that is what I said.

That's the theory.

Some amongst us are good at spouting the words.

While their manifested behaviors point to a lack of understanding of, and/or lack of compliance with, the words.

Here ya go readers. Proof positive that Satanic Sherri is a liar! She claimed she only said God judges but you can clearly see SHE said Sharon is in hell. Not only that, but she actually THANKED GOD FOR KILLING HIM!!!!!! Jesus is SO proud of Satanic Sherri.

Sharon is in hell right now unless by some miracle He repented from his many sins and accepted Jesus as Messiah in the midst of his coma.

Thank you, God , for justly taking care of all those who reject you as Messiah.

Still waiting for Satanic Sherri to explain her bald faced lie.

Then Jihad Sherri's going straight to hell. Keep yourself covered though. I don't think the residents of hell want to see the ugly ass terrorist supporting skunk's face there. Why make it harder for them?

I think that the word that is translated as "HELL"----in KJV----is GEHENNA ---
which is a geographical location ----a kind of gultch where people threw
garbage------somewhere out in the wilderness. It was used in parables
as a place where bad people belong------like "GO JUMP IN THE TOILET"----
there is acutally no concept of eternal HELL with a "god of hell" called
"DEVIL" somewhere in the core of the earth, in Judaism. Hell
was seen more as NOT ATTAINING ETERNAL LIFE---and ending up with
a rotting soul in a garbage dump. The best part of
DANTE's "divine comedy"------was "INFERNO"

Words just for you telling you exactly who Jesus is.

You choose, do you believe in Jesus or continue in your disbelief and reject Him as Messiah?

You certainly can never say you have not been presented with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

John 11

17*Now when Jesus came, he found that Lazarus had already been in the tomb*four days.*18*Bethany was near Jerusalem, about two miles[c]off,*19*and many of the Jews had come to Martha and Mary*to console them concerning their brother.*20*So when Martha heard that Jesus was coming, she went and met him, but Mary remained seated in the house.*21*Martha said to*Jesus, “Lord,*if you had been here, my brother would not have died.*22*But even now I know that whatever you ask from God,*God will give you.”*23*Jesus said to her,*“Your brother will rise again.”*24*Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in*the resurrection on the last day.”*25*Jesus said to her,*“I am the resurrection and*the life.[d]*Whoever believes in me,*though he die,yet shall he live,*26*and everyone who lives and believes in me*shall never die. Do you believe this?”*27*She said to him, “Yes, Lord;*I believe that*you are the Christ, the Son of God,*who is coming into the world.

John 11 ESV - The Death of Lazarus - Now a certain - Bible Gateway

Sherri's still babbling, eh?

I have told you a true Christian recites the whole chapter, and not just the verses that support their POV

LIKE THIS

The Death of Lazarus

11 Now a certain man was ill, Lazarus of Bethany, the village of Mary and her sister Martha. 2 It was Mary who anointed the Lord with ointment and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was ill. 3 So the sisters sent to him, saying, “Lord, he whom you love is ill.” 4 But when Jesus heard it he said, “This illness does not lead to death. It is for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified through it.”

5 Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. 6 So, when he heard that Lazarus[a] was ill, he stayed two days longer in the place where he was. 7 Then after this he said to the disciples, “Let us go to Judea again.” 8 The disciples said to him, “Rabbi, the Jews were just now seeking to stone you, and are you going there again?” 9 Jesus answered, “Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world. 10 But if anyone walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him.” 11 After saying these things, he said to them, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep, but I go to awaken him.” 12 The disciples said to him, “Lord, if he has fallen asleep, he will recover.” 13 Now Jesus had spoken of his death, but they thought that he meant taking rest in sleep. 14 Then Jesus told them plainly, “Lazarus has died, 15 and for your sake I am glad that I was not there, so that you may believe. But let us go to him.” 16 So Thomas, called the Twin, said to his fellow disciples, “Let us also go, that we may die with him.”

17 Now when Jesus came, he found that Lazarus had already been in the tomb four days. 18 Bethany was near Jerusalem, about two miles[c] off, 19 and many of the Jews had come to Martha and Mary to console them concerning their brother. 20 So when Martha heard that Jesus was coming, she went and met him, but Mary remained seated in the house. 21 Martha said to Jesus, “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died. 22 But even now I know that whatever you ask from God, God will give you.” 23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.” 24 Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.” 25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.[d] Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, 26 and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” 27 She said to him, “Yes, Lord; I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who is coming into the world.”

Jesus Weeps

28 When she had said this, she went and called her sister Mary, saying in private, “The Teacher is here and is calling for you.” 29 And when she heard it, she rose quickly and went to him. 30 Now Jesus had not yet come into the village, but was still in the place where Martha had met him. 31 When the Jews who were with her in the house, consoling her, saw Mary rise quickly and go out, they followed her, supposing that she was going to the tomb to weep there. 32 Now when Mary came to where Jesus was and saw him, she fell at his feet, saying to him, “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.” 33 When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come with her also weeping, he was deeply moved[e] in his spirit and greatly troubled. 34 And he said, “Where have you laid him?” They said to him, “Lord, come and see.” 35 Jesus wept. 36 So the Jews said, “See how he loved him!” 37 But some of them said, “Could not he who opened the eyes of the blind man also have kept this man from dying?”

Jesus Raises Lazarus

38 Then Jesus, deeply moved again, came to the tomb. It was a cave, and a stone lay against it. 39 Jesus said, “Take away the stone.” Martha, the sister of the dead man, said to him, “Lord, by this time there will be an odor, for he has been dead four days.” 40 Jesus said to her, “Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?” 41 So they took away the stone. And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this on account of the people standing around, that they may believe that you sent me.” 43 When he had said these things, he cried out with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out.” 44 The man who had died came out, his hands and feet bound with linen strips, and his face wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, “Unbind him, and let him go.”

The Plot to Kill Jesus

45 Many of the Jews therefore, who had come with Mary and had seen what he did, believed in him, 46 but some of them went to the Pharisees and told them what Jesus had done. 47 So the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered the council and said, “What are we to do? For this man performs many signs. 48 If we let him go on like this, everyone will believe in him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and our nation.” 49 But one of them, Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, said to them, “You know nothing at all. 50 Nor do you understand that it is better for you that one man should die for the people, not that the whole nation should perish.” 51 He did not say this of his own accord, but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation, 52 and not for the nation only, but also to gather into one the children of God who are scattered abroad. 53 So from that day on they made plans to put him to death.

54 Jesus therefore no longer walked openly among the Jews, but went from there to the region near the wilderness, to a town called Ephraim, and there he stayed with the disciples.

55 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and many went up from the country to Jerusalem before the Passover to purify themselves. 56 They were looking for[f] Jesus and saying to one another as they stood in the temple, “What do you think? That he will not come to the feast at all?” 57 Now the chief priests and the Pharisees had given orders that if anyone knew where he was, he should let them know, so that they might arrest him.

Aha, so Jesus celebrated the Zionist celebration of Passover.

Like I said, all you need to do is read what the witch omitted saying, and there you'll find her claim being totally destroyed.

It is important to remember that LUKE was a greek-----never met
Jesus-----and everthing HE wrote (in greek) was based on stuff
he picked up from various sources like other people and other greek
writings ALSO ----at that time parables including fantastic
details------like TALKING ANTS------were a commonly used instructional
tool------not to be taken literally (except by idiots)'

The GREEK CONCEPT OF HELL-----did include a place of torment
for the bad guys and even a "god" of HELL----HADES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back