Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a good Christian or did Sherri recruit you from the mosque to support her in this thread that she's getting her butt kicked.

Sorry, Buster.. I am Episcopalian and I don't know Sherri at all.. but I do know personal attacks and poor debating skills.

You cant even lie straight in bed. You are a muslim extremist that posted on other boards under the screen name of sha. You were destroyed just as easily then as you are now and on the same topics. You post the same lame links now as you did then and use the same extremist sites to defend your words. As soon as it looks like you are getting ripped a new one you put the other poster on ignore so you wont have to hide your face.

You my boy have been rumbled once again as a LYING POS MUSLIM MORON.

Lying Zionist, stop attributing posts to the wrong posters.

It is unethical, I cannot even make sense of your posts.

Sorry, Buster.. I am Episcopalian and I don't know Sherri at all.. but I do know personal attacks and poor debating skills.

You cant even lie straight in bed. You are a muslim extremist that posted on other boards under the screen name of sha. You were destroyed just as easily then as you are now and on the same topics. You post the same lame links now as you did then and use the same extremist sites to defend your words. As soon as it looks like you are getting ripped a new one you put the other poster on ignore so you wont have to hide your face.

Hebrews 1

English Standard Version (ESV)

The Supremacy of God's Son

1*Long ago, at many times and*in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets,*2*but*in these last days*he has spoken to us by*his Son, whom he appointed*the heir of all things,*through whom also he created*the world.*3*He is the radiance of the glory of God andthe exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power.*After making purification for sins,*he sat down*at the right hand of the Majesty on high,*4*having become as much superior to angels as the name*he has inherited is more excellent than theirs.

Hebrews 1 ESV - The Supremacy of God's Son - Long ago, - Bible Gateway

Every word in your post is another lie by the Jesus slanderer.

Zionist was founded in the 1890s.

And the majority of Christians are not Zionists, no one I ever met in a Christian Church calls them self Zionist, they call themselves Christians.
Sherri's deductive reasoning skills at display. Christianity is based on a Zionist book and a Zionist Jewish Messiah. You can't be a Christian and believe the crap you do, Jihad Sherri.

At the church you go to, do they say "Allah Akbar" a lot there? Do they have lots of prayer rugs? Ha ha ha.

At least do the right thing and post as a true Christian would, the whole of the chapter so that the true context can be seen.

LIKE THIS

The Supremacy of God's Son

1 Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. 3 He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become as much superior to angels as the name he has inherited is more excellent than theirs.

5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,

“You are my Son,
today I have begotten you”?

Or again,

“I will be to him a father,
and he shall be to me a son”?

6 And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says,

“Let all God's angels worship him.”

7 Of the angels he says,

“He makes his angels winds,
and his ministers a flame of fire.”

8 But of the Son he says,

“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,
the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.

You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has anointed you
with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.”

10 And,

“You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning,
and the heavens are the work of your hands;

they will perish, but you remain;
they will all wear out like a garment,

like a robe you will roll them up,
like a garment they will be changed.[a]
But you are the same,
and your years will have no end.”

13 And to which of the angels has he ever said,

“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet”?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent out to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation?

Words just for you telling you exactly who Jesus is.

You choose, do you believe in Jesus or continue in your disbelief and reject Him as Messiah?

You certainly can never say you have not been presented with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

John 11

I Am the Resurrection and the Life

17*Now when Jesus came, he found that Lazarus had already been in the tomb*four days.*18*Bethany was near Jerusalem, about two miles[c]off,*19*and many of the Jews had come to Martha and Mary*to console them concerning their brother.*20*So when Martha heard that Jesus was coming, she went and met him, but Mary remained seated in the house.*21*Martha said to*Jesus, “Lord,*if you had been here, my brother would not have died.*22*But even now I know that whatever you ask from God,*God will give you.”*23*Jesus said to her,*“Your brother will rise again.”*24*Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in*the resurrection on the last day.”*25*Jesus said to her,*“I am the resurrection and*the life.[d]*Whoever believes in me,*though he die,yet shall he live,*26*and everyone who lives and believes in me*shall never die. Do you believe this?”*27*She said to him, “Yes, Lord;*I believe that*you are the Christ, the Son of God,*who is coming into the world.

John 11 ESV - The Death of Lazarus - Now a certain - Bible Gateway

Sherri's still babbling, eh?

I have told you a true Christian recites the whole chapter, and not just the verses that support their POV

LIKE THIS

The Death of Lazarus

11 Now a certain man was ill, Lazarus of Bethany, the village of Mary and her sister Martha. 2 It was Mary who anointed the Lord with ointment and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was ill. 3 So the sisters sent to him, saying, “Lord, he whom you love is ill.” 4 But when Jesus heard it he said, “This illness does not lead to death. It is for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified through it.”

5 Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. 6 So, when he heard that Lazarus[a] was ill, he stayed two days longer in the place where he was. 7 Then after this he said to the disciples, “Let us go to Judea again.” 8 The disciples said to him, “Rabbi, the Jews were just now seeking to stone you, and are you going there again?” 9 Jesus answered, “Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world. 10 But if anyone walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him.” 11 After saying these things, he said to them, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep, but I go to awaken him.” 12 The disciples said to him, “Lord, if he has fallen asleep, he will recover.” 13 Now Jesus had spoken of his death, but they thought that he meant taking rest in sleep. 14 Then Jesus told them plainly, “Lazarus has died, 15 and for your sake I am glad that I was not there, so that you may believe. But let us go to him.” 16 So Thomas, called the Twin, said to his fellow disciples, “Let us also go, that we may die with him.”

I Am the Resurrection and the Life

17 Now when Jesus came, he found that Lazarus had already been in the tomb four days. 18 Bethany was near Jerusalem, about two miles[c] off, 19 and many of the Jews had come to Martha and Mary to console them concerning their brother. 20 So when Martha heard that Jesus was coming, she went and met him, but Mary remained seated in the house. 21 Martha said to Jesus, “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died. 22 But even now I know that whatever you ask from God, God will give you.” 23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.” 24 Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.” 25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.[d] Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, 26 and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” 27 She said to him, “Yes, Lord; I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who is coming into the world.”

Jesus Weeps

28 When she had said this, she went and called her sister Mary, saying in private, “The Teacher is here and is calling for you.” 29 And when she heard it, she rose quickly and went to him. 30 Now Jesus had not yet come into the village, but was still in the place where Martha had met him. 31 When the Jews who were with her in the house, consoling her, saw Mary rise quickly and go out, they followed her, supposing that she was going to the tomb to weep there. 32 Now when Mary came to where Jesus was and saw him, she fell at his feet, saying to him, “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.” 33 When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come with her also weeping, he was deeply moved[e] in his spirit and greatly troubled. 34 And he said, “Where have you laid him?” They said to him, “Lord, come and see.” 35 Jesus wept. 36 So the Jews said, “See how he loved him!” 37 But some of them said, “Could not he who opened the eyes of the blind man also have kept this man from dying?”

Jesus Raises Lazarus

38 Then Jesus, deeply moved again, came to the tomb. It was a cave, and a stone lay against it. 39 Jesus said, “Take away the stone.” Martha, the sister of the dead man, said to him, “Lord, by this time there will be an odor, for he has been dead four days.” 40 Jesus said to her, “Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?” 41 So they took away the stone. And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this on account of the people standing around, that they may believe that you sent me.” 43 When he had said these things, he cried out with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out.” 44 The man who had died came out, his hands and feet bound with linen strips, and his face wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, “Unbind him, and let him go.”

The Plot to Kill Jesus

45 Many of the Jews therefore, who had come with Mary and had seen what he did, believed in him, 46 but some of them went to the Pharisees and told them what Jesus had done. 47 So the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered the council and said, “What are we to do? For this man performs many signs. 48 If we let him go on like this, everyone will believe in him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and our nation.” 49 But one of them, Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, said to them, “You know nothing at all. 50 Nor do you understand that it is better for you that one man should die for the people, not that the whole nation should perish.” 51 He did not say this of his own accord, but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation, 52 and not for the nation only, but also to gather into one the children of God who are scattered abroad. 53 So from that day on they made plans to put him to death.

54 Jesus therefore no longer walked openly among the Jews, but went from there to the region near the wilderness, to a town called Ephraim, and there he stayed with the disciples.

55 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and many went up from the country to Jerusalem before the Passover to purify themselves. 56 They were looking for[f] Jesus and saying to one another as they stood in the temple, “What do you think? That he will not come to the feast at all?” 57 Now the chief priests and the Pharisees had given orders that if anyone knew where he was, he should let them know, so that they might arrest him.

All jews observe the location of their old temple as Jerusalem. It is their holy site.
How many times have you heard from their own mouth that militants and radicals are killing in the name of Allah?

Why should it not be discussed? Why should muslims or their actions not be subject?
Talking and analyzing about people is not about hate but understanding.
Why should we not accept all sources of information and then digest the facts? It helps to see things from all angles.

Beats me why anyone would believe a word a Zionist had to say about a Muslim, as they are consumed with murderous hate for nonJews.

Don't assume people hate Jews because they disagree with the Likkud.

In the case of muslims it is because their god told them to, and this is why since 630 the muslims have waged war on the Jews

God judges , that is what I said.

That's the theory.

Some amongst us are good at spouting the words.

While their manifested behaviors point to a lack of understanding of, and/or lack of compliance with, the words.

Here ya go readers. Proof positive that Satanic Sherri is a liar! She claimed she only said God judges but you can clearly see SHE said Sharon is in hell. Not only that, but she actually THANKED GOD FOR KILLING HIM!!!!!! Jesus is SO proud of Satanic Sherri.

Sharon is in hell right now unless by some miracle He repented from his many sins and accepted Jesus as Messiah in the midst of his coma.

Thank you, God , for justly taking care of all those who reject you as Messiah.

Satanic Sherri believes if she spams the board with bullshit, it will hide where she was caught in a bald faced lie. Then she has the gall to others liars.

What did Jesus teach about Hell?

Jesus taught much about Hell. He did so out of love--to warn us not to reject Him which would result in us going to Hell for eternity.

Jesus told the story of a rich man and a poor man, and the rich man ended up in Hell, describing it as a place of torment (Luke 16:22-28).*The rich man actually cried out in Hell: ". . .I am tormented in this**flame" (Luke 16:24).

What did Jesus teach about Hell?

Yet HELL was not in his vocabulary and did not enter the Bible until 500 years after his death when it was written in by some monks on the command of the senior churchmen of the time.

Lying Zionist, stop attributing posts to the wrong posters.

It is unethical, I cannot even make sense of your posts.

He slipped up once to often and has been torn a new one once again.

The Zionist Phoneall seems to have found a directive from God about Internet posts.

Well, I have seen none.

I post what the Holy Spirit leads me to post.

The Zionist Phoneall seems to have found a directive from God about Internet posts. Well, I have seen none. I post what the Holy Spirit leads me to post.
Hearing 'inner voices', are we?
tongue_smile.gif

John 14*(English Standard Version

Upon Salvation, the Holy Spirit resides in the hearts of believers in Jesus Christ.

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15*“If you love me, you will*keep my commandments.*16*And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another*Helper,[f]*to be with you forever,*17*even*the Spirit of truth,*whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and*will be[g]*in you.

18*“I will not leave you as orphans;*I will come to you.*19*Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but*you will see me.*Because I live, you also will live.*20*In that day you will know that*I am in my Father, and*you in me, and*I in you.*21*Whoever has my commandments and*keeps them, he it is who loves me. And*he who loves me*will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and*manifest myself to him.”*22*Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, “Lord, how is it*that you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?”*23*Jesus answered him,*“If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and*we will come to him and*make our home with him.*24*Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And*the word that you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

25*“These things I have spoken to you while I am still with you.*26*But the*Helper, the Holy Spirit,*whom the Father will send in my name,*he will teach you all things and*bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.*27*Peace I leave with you;*my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you.*Let not your hearts be troubled, neither*let them be afraid.*28*You heard me say to you,*‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I*am going to the Father, for*the Father is greater than I.*29*And*now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place you may believe.*30*I will no longer talk much with you, for*the ruler of this world is coming.*He has no claim on me,31*but I do*as the Father has commanded me,*so that the world may know that I love the Father. Rise, let us go from here.

John 14 ESV - I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the - Bible Gateway

Slanderers shall be slanderers. Rudy slanders Jesus and Martin Luther King Jr too. Just demonstrating once again there simply is no truth in a Zionist.
Posted at 4:07 am US Central Time?

Yes.

Considering just how badly you've had your nasty ass kicked around here in recent days...

In your place, I, too, would hide-away during the daylight hours, and only come out in the wee hours of the morning, to take a crap on a thread or two, until the pressure eased-off...

You are a hate-mongerer and an intellectual coward, and a rabid Islamicist posing as a Christian, not to mention having not one screw loose, but several...

You're no longer fooling anyone, Mahmoud...
tongue_smile.gif

The Zionist Phoneall seems to have found a directive from God about Internet posts.

Well, I have seen none.

I post what the Holy Spirit leads me to post.

For how long have you been communicating with "THE HOLY SPIRIT"-----
For your edification-----when the people in the Baptist church which you attend
mention THE HOLY SHECHINAH"------that is "the holy spirit"-----something
like a "presence of G-d----is she" Interestingly enough ---grammatically
SHECHINAH----that "presence of G-d" is grammatically a feminine noun-----
so ---HER and SHE is appropriate. How long have you been talking to her?
so you SEE her too? does she type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back