Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares what one Zionist says about all Jews?

I know many Jews who do not even believe in God, they do not recognize a temple anywhere.

Stop slandering Jews.

And stop slandering all Muslims.

Your posts illustrate you are nothing but a hater.

All jews observe the location of their old temple as Jerusalem. It is their holy site.
How many times have you heard from their own mouth that militants and radicals are killing in the name of Allah?

Why should it not be discussed? Why should muslims or their actions not be subject?
Talking and analyzing about people is not about hate but understanding.
Why should we not accept all sources of information and then digest the facts? It helps to see things from all angles.

And I know many Christians and not one of them has the same beliefs that you do.

I've come to the conclusion that you are part of some sort of Christian Cult, which would explain your hateful posts about Zionism and Jews
Or she may be a Zionist spy with a mission to make Zionists look good? Have you thought of that?

These Zionists are capable of anything, I have to tell you. One day when homeland security kicks through her door and arrests Sherri's ass, her Muslim friends will provide you with "textbook" evidence that Jihad Sherri was actually secretly a Zionist spy, because, well, only a Zionist spy will try to make Christians look so bigoted and crazy. Ha ha ha .

Who cares what one Zionist says about all Jews?

I know many Jews who do not even believe in God, they do not recognize a temple anywhere.

Stop slandering Jews.

And stop slandering all Muslims.

Your posts illustrate you are nothing but a hater.

And I know many Christians and not one of them has the same beliefs that you do.

I've come to the conclusion that you are part of some sort of Christian Cult, which would explain your hateful posts about Zionism and Jews
Or she may be a Zionist spy with a mission to make Zionists look good? Have you thought of that?

These Zionists are capable of anything, I have to tell you. One day when homeland security kicks through her door and arrests Sherri's ass, her Muslim friends will provide you with "textbook" evidence that Jihad Sherri was actually secretly a Zionist spy, because, well, only a Zionist spy will try to make Christians look so bigoted and crazy. Ha ha ha .

Very astute , roudy-------I can see it now.......

How many times shall you post this Idolatrous rubbish?

Watch that video in my next post and see Satan Hagee , the operator of this website whose trash you just posted.

What did Jesus teach about Hell?

Jesus taught much about Hell. He did so out of love--to warn us not to reject Him which would result in us going to Hell for eternity.

Jesus told the story of a rich man and a poor man, and the rich man ended up in Hell, describing it as a place of torment (Luke 16:22-28).*The rich man actually cried out in Hell: ". . .I am tormented in this**flame" (Luke 16:24).

I'm going to repost this because Jihad Sherri the abomination keeps misrepresenting herself as a Christian. Here are some real Christians displaying true Christian values. The important part is highlighted in red at the bottom:

Why Should Christians Be Friends Of Israel?

‘He remembers His covenant forever... the covenant
He made with Abraham... He confirmed it to Jacob
as a decree, to Israel as an everlasting covenant:
“To you I will give the land of Canaan.”’
(Psalm 105:8-11)
“I ask then: Did God reject His people? By no
means! God did not reject His people, whom
He foreknew... for God’s gifts and His call are
irrevocable”. (Romans 11:1,2,29)

1. As Christians who have received from God a love
for Israel and the Jewish people, we want, in the
Name of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus), to bless them.

2. The early church was Jewish. Christianity sprang
from Jewish roots and has never ceased to depend
upon and be indebted to the Jewish people.

3. We believe that the restoration of the Jewish
people to the Land of Israel is in accordance with
promises contained in the Old and New Testaments,
and that God’s time to “favour Zion” has begun.

4. We believe that Israel (people, land, and nation)
has a Divinely ordained and glorious future, and
that God has neither rejected nor replaced His
Jewish people.

5. We acknowledge that the barriers that exist today
between Jews and Christians are largely due to
Christian anti-Semitism and Christian persecution
of the Jews.

6. We believe in the Jewishness of Jesus (Yeshua)
and the Jewishness of the New Testament.

7. Although we believe our Lord Jesus is both
Messiah of Israel and Saviour of the world, our
stand alongside Israel is not conditional upon her
acceptance of our belief.

Last edited:
Watch "John Hagee's Lies In Defense Of Israel." on YouTube

Watch "JOHN HAGEE, THE REPROBATE NAZI JUDAS PIG & LIAR EXPOSED AGAIN: AMIGHTYWIND.COM" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
How many times shall you post this Idolatrous rubbish?

Jesus taught much about Hell. He did so out of love--to warn us not to reject Him which would result in us going to Hell for eternity.

Jesus told the story of a rich man and a poor man, and the rich man ended up in Hell, describing it as a place of torment (Luke 16:22-28).*The rich man actually cried out in Hell: ". . .I am tormented in this**flame" (Luke 16:24).

I'm going to repost this because Jihad Sherri the abomination keeps misrepresenting herself as a Christian. Here are some real Christians displaying true Christian values. The important part is highlighted in red at the bottom:

Why Should Christians Be Friends Of Israel?

‘He remembers His covenant forever... the covenant
He made with Abraham... He confirmed it to Jacob
as a decree, to Israel as an everlasting covenant:
“To you I will give the land of Canaan.”’
(Psalm 105:8-11)
“I ask then: Did God reject His people? By no
means! God did not reject His people, whom
He foreknew... for God’s gifts and His call are
irrevocable”. (Romans 11:1,2,29)

1. As Christians who have received from God a love
for Israel and the Jewish people, we want, in the
Name of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus), to bless them.

2. The early church was Jewish. Christianity sprang
from Jewish roots and has never ceased to depend
upon and be indebted to the Jewish people.

3. We believe that the restoration of the Jewish
people to the Land of Israel is in accordance with
promises contained in the Old and New Testaments,
and that God’s time to “favour Zion” has begun.

4. We believe that Israel (people, land, and nation)
has a Divinely ordained and glorious future, and
that God has neither rejected nor replaced His
Jewish people.

5. We acknowledge that the barriers that exist today
between Jews and Christians are largely due to
Christian anti-Semitism and Christian persecution
of the Jews.

6. We believe in the Jewishness of Jesus (Yeshua)
and the Jewishness of the New Testament.

7. Although we believe our Lord Jesus is both
Messiah of Israel and Saviour of the world, our
stand alongside Israel is not conditional upon her
acceptance of our belief.
They be REAL Christians,Heide.

BOTTOMLINE!!!==GOD SAYS TO ISRAEL ,"And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing; 3And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed." GENISES 12:3

BOTTOMLINE!!!==GOD SAYS TO ISRAEL ,"And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing; 3And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed." GENISES 12:3
Don't get mad when Sherria starts calling you names. It's that time of the month.

Keep flinging Bible quotes like stones: it shall avail you NOTHING. And you abuse the Word of GOD at your soul's peril.....

John 1

English Standard Version (ESV)

The Word Became Flesh

1*In the beginning was*the Word, and*the Word was with God, and*the Word was God.*2*He was in the beginning with God.*3*All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.*4*In him was life,[a]*and*the life was the light of men.*5*The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

John 1 - The Word Became Flesh - In the - Bible Gateway

L'il sherriloser, EVERYTHING you do is based in hate. Including your 'spreading the Gospel message' : you always do it with a PRIDEFUL gloating. It won't help, you know: you could convince millions to 'come to Christ', but after all these years I think you've realized that one conversion you most desperately desire will never come about.

I'm sure that must be ever so frustrating for you - but you've only your own self to blame. If you REALLY cared so much, you'd be working on that project before you poured your time and effort into harassing everyone else here. You're not doing anything important here, l'il sherriturdflinger.

Opposing Zionism is opposing hate.

YES!!!! GOD HAS ETERNAL LOVE AND ETERNAL PROMISE FOR ISRAEL. ===All Israel Will Be Saved ROMANS 11:25-36

25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26and in this waye all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;

he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.

27And this isf my covenant with them

when I take away their sins.”

28As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may nowh receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

33Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom andi knowledge of God!

How unsearchable his judgments,

and his paths beyond tracing out!

34“Who has known the mind of the Lord?

Or who has been his counselor?”

35“Who has ever given to God,

that God should repay them?”

36For from him and through him and for him are all things.

To him be the glory forever! Amen.

Look at it this way, kids...

The longer we keep Sherriah occupied here...

The less he/she/it can work malignant mischief elsewhere...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Just keep up a good suppressing fire...

ALL Promises of The Old Testament are fulfilled through Jesus Christ.

Watch "John 3:16 (with lyrics)" on YouTube
God So Loved the World

16*“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*17*ForGod did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*18*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*19*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.*20*For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.21*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

For God So Loved the World

16*“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*17*ForGod did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*18*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

Salvation shall only come through belief in Jesus Christ.

Those are the words of JESUS.

See John 3:16

YES!!!! GOD HAS ETERNAL LOVE AND ETERNAL PROMISE FOR ISRAEL. ===All Israel Will Be Saved ROMANS 11:25-36

25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26and in this waye all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;

he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.

27And this isf my covenant with them

when I take away their sins.”

28As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may nowh receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

33Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom andi knowledge of God!

How unsearchable his judgments,

and his paths beyond tracing out!

34“Who has known the mind of the Lord?

Or who has been his counselor?”

35“Who has ever given to God,

that God should repay them?”

36For from him and through him and for him are all things.

To him be the glory forever! Amen.

Christians are not called to hate, we all.are not like hate killed Zionists, who exist to hate and shed the blood of the innocent.

Shall you forever choose disbelief in Jesus as the Son of God and choose to slander Jesus and His Apostles?

Just curious. What kind of "Christian" hates John Hagee too as well as Jesus the Zionist & his Zionist apostles?

Watch "JOHN HAGEE'S FALSE GOSPEL AND THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfLCWxriN1s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
HUH??? For your education, Jesus & his apostles were wonderful people created by Yahweh who lived & died for our God & his people of Zion.

Christians are not called to hate, we all.are not like hate killed Zionists, who exist to hate and shed the blood of the innocent.

Shall you forever choose disbelief in Jesus as the Son of God and choose to slander Jesus and His Apostles?

Just curious. What kind of "Christian" hates John Hagee too as well as Jesus the Zionist & his Zionist apostles?

Watch "JOHN HAGEE'S FALSE GOSPEL AND THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfLCWxriN1s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Watch "The Best Bible Study on John 3:16 on Youtube!" on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back