🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel 3:4

Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly*and*speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

JOEL 3:4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence?...
So now you're even changing the verse. What a shameless liar. Here's the actual verse.

"Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.

PHILISTIA isn't Palestine you idiot nthats the coast of Syria. Ha ha ha. Wow

Still NOTHING. Notice how they lie and fabricate.

Again, the word Zionist appears nowhere in The Bible.

THE ZIONISTS here are certainly morons
Fail fail fail. Quote me a verse. Lets go...

Ha ha ha. OMG. you realize you're being humiliated and exposed for who are, don't you.

And the more you talk the worse it gets for you.

Quit while you're ahead, but for our sake...DON'T.

calm yourself roudy-----the word "christian" appears nowhere in
the bible either. Sherri insists she is a "christian"-----despite the
fact that "christian" does not exist. Jesus never used the word "christian"
therefore SHERRI DOES NOT EXIST

*****HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!********

OH HOT DAMN----the word JANUARY 1 does not
exist in the bible either

How fitting it is that Truth about Palestine comes from the words of the Prophets, like Isaiah, who was killed by his people for speaking Truth.

Isaiah 14:29

King James Version (KJV)

29*Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Isaiah 14:29 KJV - Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, - Bible Gateway
Philistia ain't Palestine, dipshit. Ha ha ha. Now she's replacing the word Philistia with Palestine. Wow. And look what it says about the a philistines that got wiped out. You aren't really claiming that the Phiistines are the same as the Palestinians are you? If so provide proof.

New International Version
Do not rejoice, all you Philistines, that the rod that struck you is broken; from the root of that snake will spring up a viper, its fruit will be a darting, venomous serpent.

New Living Translation
Do not rejoice, you Philistines, that the rod that struck you is broken--that the king who attacked you is dead. For from that snake a more poisonous snake will be born, a fiery serpent to destroy you!

English Standard Version
Rejoice not, O Philistia, all of you, that the rod that struck you is broken, for from the serpent’s root will come forth an adder, and its fruit will be a flying fiery serpent.

New American Standard Bible
"Do not rejoice, O Philistia, all of you, Because the rod that struck you is broken; For from the serpent's root a viper will come out, And its fruit will be a flying serpent.

King James Bible
Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Don't rejoice, all of you in Philistia, because the rod of the one who struck you is broken. For a viper will come from the root of a snake, and from its egg comes a flying serpent.

International Standard Version
"Don't rejoice, all of you Philistines, that the rod that struck you is broken, because from the snake's root a viper will spring up, and its offspring will be a darting, poisonous serpent.

NET Bible
Don't be so happy, all you Philistines, just because the club that beat you has been broken! For a viper will grow out of the serpent's root, and its fruit will be a darting adder.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
All you Philistines, don't rejoice that the rod of the one who struck you is broken, because a viper will come from that snake's root, and his descendant will be a flying, fiery serpent.

Jubilee Bible 2000
Rejoice not thou, whole Philistia, because thou didst break the rod of him that smote thee: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

King James 2000 Bible
Rejoice not, all of Philistia, because the rod of him that struck you is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth an adder, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

American King James Version
Rejoice not you, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote you is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

American Standard Version
Rejoice not, O Philistia, all of thee, because the rod that smote thee is broken; for out of the serpent's root shall come forth an adder, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Rejoice not thou, whole Philistia, that the rod of him that struck thee is broken in pieces: for out of the root of the serpent shall come forth a basilisk, and his seed shall swallow the bird.

Darby Bible Translation
Rejoice not thou, Philistia, all of thee, because the rod that smote thee is broken; for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a viper, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

English Revised Version
Rejoice not, O Philistia, all of thee, because the rod that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a basilisk, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Webster's Bible Translation
Rejoice not thou, all Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a basilisk, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

World English Bible
Don't rejoice, O Philistia, all of you, because the rod that struck you is broken; for out of the serpent's root an adder will emerge, and his fruit will be a fiery flying serpent.

Young's Literal Translation
Rejoice not thou, Philistia, all of thee, That broken hath been the rod of thy smiter, For from the root of a serpent cometh out a viper, And its fruit is a flying saraph.

How fitting it is that Truth about Palestine comes from the words of the Prophets, like Isaiah, who was killed by his people for speaking Truth.
Ha ha ha. This is what the Bible says abut the Philistines. Who aren't the Palestinians. Listen to what the Bible said aut ip them you illiterate fool:

14:31 Wail, you gate! Howl, you city!
Melt away, all you Philistines!
A cloud of smoke comes from the north,
and there is not a straggler in its ranks.

So all you proved is that you are a shameless liar who will even mutilate verses in the Bible.

STILL NOTHING. So far you've quoted me verses describing how God helped the Israelites destroy the cursed Philistines.

Last edited:
It is related in the Talmud that Rabbi Simeon ben 'Azzai found in Jerusalem an account wherein it was written that Manasseh killed Isaiah. "

This Jewish Encyclopedia states Manasseh said to Isaiah, "Moses, thy master, said, 'There shall no man see God and live' [Ex. xxxiii. 20, Hebr.]; but thou hast said, 'I saw the Lord seated upon his throne'" (Isa. vi. 1, Hebr.); and went on to point out other contradictions—as between Deut. iv. 7 and Isa. lv. 6; between Ex. xxxiii. 26 and II Kings xx. 6. Isaiah thought: "I know that he will not accept my explanations; why should I increase his guilt?" He then uttered the Unpronounceable Name, a cedar-tree opened, and Isaiah disappeared within it. Then Manasseh ordered the cedar to be sawn asunder, and when the saw reached his mouth Isaiah died; thus was he punished for having said, "I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips" (Yeb. 49b).

This Jewish Encyclopedia also records a different version of Isaiah's death in the Yerushalmi (Sanhedrin x.). "According to that version Isaiah, fearing Manasseh, hid himself in a cedar-tree, but his presence was betrayed by the fringes of his garment, and Manasseh caused the tree to be sawn in half. A passage of the Targum to Isaiah quoted by Jolowicz ("Die Himmelfahrt und Vision des Prophets Jesajas," p. 8) states that when Isaiah fled from his pursuers and took refuge in the tree, and the tree was sawn in half, the prophet's blood spurted forth. From Talmudical circles the legend of Isaiah's martyrdom was transmitted to the Arabs ("Ta'rikh," ed. De Goeje, i. 644

ISAIAH - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Learn English, Zionist, the word written is Palestine/Palestina.

I provided links.

THAT is something Zionists do not know how to do.

Last edited:
They all sound good to me------DAMN----gee----I wish sherri was right and that
SERPENT would get all the jerks who decided to call themselves
PALESTINIANS. uhm-----roudy---ask sherri if ISAIAH WAS A ZIONIST----
----christians often cite ISAIAH and his prophecy about -----THE MESSIAH...
In fact they do it all the time....but she would not know---she never read the
bible

Can somebody help Sherri find the word Palestine (not Philistia) in the Bible? Maybe the mosque has a hotline or something. So far Sherri keeps posting about these evil Philistines whom God helped the Israelites obliterate them.

Did you read in English that the links described Phiistia, and how evil and hateful they were that they were struck down by God. You can read English can't you? Or maybe its Farsi or perhaps Arabic. Fart-hard.

Did you even bother reading the verses you fabricated, and what it said about the Philistines? Are the Palestinians the people God destroyed and humiliated? Hmmm...lemme think....maybe you do have a point there. They do exhibit the same qualities.

Read English?

Last edited:
So to conclude, you can't show me any references to Palestine, or where Jesus says he lives in Palestine etc. in other words, epic fail.

Here let me wave the white flag of defeat for you...no Palestine...you have NOTHING. Well to be exact you do have these cursed Philistines to falsely label as Palestinians.

Listen up folks, this is GOOD. According to Sherri....Jesus was a Phiistine! Ha haha ha. OMG!

surrendering-emoticon-animated-white-waving-flag.gif

Last edited:
Roudy-----you forgot------the bible----old and new testament are ZIONIST
FORGERIES -----ask your local Imam Zionists have been forging the
old and new testament for thousands of years-------ie thousands of years
before zionism existed

Roudy-----you forgot------the bible----old and new testament are ZIONIST
FORGERIES -----ask your local Imam Zionists have been forging the
old and new testament for thousands of years-------ie thousands of years
before zionism existed
Yes that s correct. Jesus was a Philistine and a Muslim. Ha ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back