🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Sherri is now frantically searching for some reference in the Old Testament, New Testament, EVEN THE KORAN about Palestine.

Yet she keeps coming up with KAPUT.

I think it's quite strange that even the Koran which is THE MOST RECENT of the three books, MAKES NO MENTION of a "Palestine" or "Palestinians".

One would think, since it is SOOOO important and "holy" to Muslims, Mohammad would have had something to say about it.

But instead, even Mohammad called the land ISRAEL, and gave it to the Jews. Whooooops!

Last edited:
And I repeat, the word Zionist appears nowhere in The BIble, nowhere whatsoever in The Bible.

ZIONISTS and Zionism did not exist when Jesus lived in Palestine.

Palestine Used by Ancient Writers

Several ancient Greek writers use the term "Palestine," [Palaistinh,*Palaistine] .

And they use Palestine to refer to the broad region which included Judea.

Aristotle, Herodotus, Philo the Jew, and Plutarch all use this term, and others.

"The citation from Aristotle is very interesting - he is describing what he has heard about what we call the Dead Sea,

Again if, as is fabled, there is a lake in Palestine, such that if you bind a man or beast and throw it in it floats and does not sink, this would bear out what we have said. They say that this lake is so bitter and salt that no fish live in it and that if you soak clothes in it and shake them it cleans them. ***Meteorology II.3"

Palestine vs Israel | Map of the land of Israel and Palestine in the ancient world, Palestinian and Hellenized Jews, Palestine vs Israel, Zola Levitt, Thomas McCall, Josephus, Philo, Aristotle, Herodotus, Strabo, Emperor Hadrian, map in jesus time, b
I asked you to show me where in the Bible it mentions Palestine.

You keep dishing more bullshit and coming up empty.

Put up shut up.

Sherri is not permitted to read the bible or even TOUCH IT. The bible is a
ZIONIST FORGERY-------sheeeesh Roudy ----have you never been in a mosque?---
the bible is also a CHRISTIAN FORGERY -------written by the

ENEMEEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAAMMMM

roudy----are you aware of the fact that GEFILTE is not a hebrew word?
thus -------the term GEFILTE FISH ---which jews do eat (the real jews---
no the mizrahi) PROVES that -----the term YEHUDI does not exist

ask sherri
Hey let's give her and Fart-hard a chance.

Palestine in the Bible, let's go, 1,2,3.....

<LOL>

We know Palestine existed because it had written about for hundreds of years and referred to the land where Jesus lived.

And I repeat, the word Zionist appears nowhere in The BIble, nowhere whatsoever in The Bible.

I repeat, the word Zion appears hundreds of times and the word Palestine, NOT ONCE.

Still NOTHING....

We know Palestine existed because it had written about for hundreds of years and referred to the land where Jesus lived.
Well idiot, then why doesn't the Old Testament, New Testament, and Koran mention it?

Who's "we"?

Nothing, just more BS.

Palestine” in the Bible

by*Paul Sumnerhttp://www.hebrew-streams.org/works/hebrew/palestine.html

And the word Palestine appears in The Bible, too

Palestine&#8221; in the Bible

by*Paul Sumnerhttp://www.hebrew-streams.org/works/hebrew/palestine.html

And the word Palestine appears in The Bible, too
Where? Quote me a verse. Like it does in the New Testament when talking about the "Daughter of Zion".

Still Nothing. Kaput, nada, zip, zero....

Last edited:

you can repeat that silly statement till you turn blue sherri. I checked-----the
word ZION appears in the KJV translation of the New Testament but the
word PALESTINE does not. ALSO ----interestingly ----the translation also uses
the CONVENTIONAL HEBREW USAGE describing any journey TOWARD ZION as
either "ASCENSION" or "GOING UP"-------as in 'JOSEPH AND MARY WENT UP
TO JERUSALEM" ----that usage makes them ZIONISTS-----ask your bible teacher

as for PHILO-----he never used the word PALESTINE-----in writing---
he wrote in GREEK ------with greek letters. I have no idea how
"palestina" looks in greek----------In hebrew it is clearly a FOREIGN WORD----
it just as TOO MANY LETTERS to be a hebrew word . I do not know if
Philo ever wrote "palestine" in hebrew-----I doubt it -----too many letters

BTW philo was called by the greeks-----PHILO THE JUDEAN he was not
called PHILO THE PALESTINIAN

Hey look what I found in Sherri's link:

Sadly, some Christian scholars will not allow the Bible to speak unfiltered truth. They politicize it. They attempt to rewrite prophecy and history &#8212; all to nullify God's promises. Peterson might remember God's ancient forewarning:

Because the Pelishtim, in their ancient hatred, acted vengefully, and with utter scorn sought revenge and destruction &#8212; assuredly, thus said Lord YHVH: I will stretch out my hand against the Pelishtim and ... wipe out the last survivors of the seacoast." (Ezekiel 25:15-16)

And even more interesting:

Histories 1.105.1 &#8212; "From there they marched against Egypt: and when they were in the part of Syria called Palestine, Psalmmetichus king of Egypt met them and persuaded them with gifts and prayers to come no further." [Eng. trans. A.D. Godley]

Wow! Thanks. Keep putting your foot in your mouth. Fart-hard. Heyvoun. Goh Khordi? Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
The word Zionist appears nowhere in The Bible, I repeat.

The desperation of Zionists is certainly on full display in this thread.

Hey Rosie, I bet the freak is still looking for the word Palestine in the Bible.

This is hilarious. Just proves how empty and hollow their claims are.

30 post later and she / he / it STILL can't come up with an instance of Palestine in any of the three religious books. Pretty pathetic.

The word Zionist appears nowhere in The Bible, I repeat.

The desperation of Zionists is certainly on full display in this thread.
You repeated and we proved you wrong. Now tell us where Palestine appears in the bible.

Lets go....(speaking of desperate)

I provided a link to an article that quotes four separate verses in The Old Testament where the word Palestine appears.

It does not appear Zionists know how to read, well learn!

And I provided a link to an article identifying many Greeks (living hundreds of years before Jesus lived in Palestine) and contemporaries of Jesus who produced writings where they refer to the land of Palestine. Read the article, Zionists. Many have writings where they refer to Palestine in multiple works, such as Aristotle.

Last edited:
I provided a link to an article that quotes four separate verses in The Old Testament where the word Palestine appears.

It does not appear Zionists know how to read, well learn!

And I provided a link to an article identifying many Greeks (living hundreds of years before Jesus lived in Palestine) and contemporaries of Jesus who produced writings where they refer to the land of Palestine. Read the article, Zionists. Many have writings where they refer to Palestine in multiple works, such as Aristotle.
You provided a link where the author replaced the word Palestine. Read your own link, idiot. It's make believe and bashes Palestinians. You're so desperate that you can't come up with anything you don't even bother reading the webpage properly.

Quote me a REAL VERSE with Palestine in it. That shouldn't be hard, should it?

Unless it doesn't exist, then you're running around like a chicken with its head cut off, like you are now. Ha ha ha

Again, the word Zionist appears nowhere in The Bible.

THE ZIONISTS here are certainly morons
Fail fail fail. Quote me a verse. Lets go...

Ha ha ha. OMG. you realize you're being humiliated and exposed for who are, don't you.

And the more you talk the worse it gets for you.

Quit while you're ahead, but for our sake...DON'T.

Nobody bothers listening to a liar who can't even show a single instance of the word Palestine in the Bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back