🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri:
Jesus was not a Zionist...the word Jew doesn't exist in the Bible...Jesus was not a Judean...the word Zion doesn't exist in the Bible

ugly-woman2.gif

Last edited:
Jesus, a Zionist Jew who loved his land and his people, like ALL other Jews who lived in Israel at the time?

That's absolutely outrageous!

To a Jew hating lunatic that is. Ha ha ha.

actually----it is tragic. She cannot face the fact that it is her progenitors
who crucified Jesus and tens of thosuands of other JUDEANS (a word
which could logically be translated as "jews"-----sorta-----but more
logically as people of the YEHUDA at that time----if you want to use the
hebrew term

"JOOOOOOOS"--------is quite a bit removed-----it is a translation----
kinda like "JESUS" does not really have all that much to do with
the name of that kid born in Bethlehem YEHOSHUA BEN YOSEF---
nickhame YESHUA "ISA" has nothing to do with anything
but filth

I can't wait for Sherri to tell those Zionists how many times Jesus referred to the word "Palestinians."

Poor sherri ----I can sympathize------I tried to read "SHAKESPEARE" when I was
about ten. I just could not understand it. Sherri has an even worse problem with
the bible ------so she gave up long ago ----and now uses nazi propaganda as her
"HOLY SCRIPTURES" and has an imaginary 2000 year old arabic speaking
"palestinian" which talks to her

Jesus tells us Himself what He was.

Zionists need to learn to read English and read what Jesus said in the books of Matthew and Mark and Luke and John.

As long as their is breath in the human body of a Zionist, they have the opportunity to repent from their sins and turn to Jesus and accept Him as their Messiah and Savior and Lord.

Sherri still insists that the Jesus of the new testament spoke english and wrote a
book I am not surprised. I grew up in a town that had prior to the post world
war BABY BOOM been-----"the sticks" -----some dairy farms and some chicken
farms ------and lots of really backward illiterates. As a kid I knew other kids who
got INDIGNANT when I mentioned that Jesus did not eat bacon and eggs for
breakfast as did they. But we also have to remember that Sherri does not allude to
Jesus-------she alludes to the arabic speaking 'palestinian' of her jihado nazi world----
"ISA"

In any case-----she never read the bible and has no chance of understanding it ---when
and if she does ------it includes imagery and word usage specific to the hebrew speaking
and aramaic speaking jews of Israel/Judea-----For the New Testament---the real experts
in the specific imagery would be talmudists--------Jesus was clearly of the school of
HILLEL Hillel was a talmudist who died in Jerusalem either just before or after
Jesus was born

With regard to Jesus and Hillel:

TJ: Jesus was a rabbi on the Hillel side

She sure is no friend of Christianity.

Jesus, a Zionist Jew who loved his land and his people, like ALL other Jews who lived in Israel at the time?

That's absolutely outrageous!

To a Jew hating lunatic that is. Ha ha ha.

actually----it is tragic. She cannot face the fact that it is her progenitors
who crucified Jesus and tens of thosuands of other JUDEANS (a word
which could logically be translated as "jews"-----sorta-----but more
logically as people of the YEHUDA at that time----if you want to use the
hebrew term

"JOOOOOOOS"--------is quite a bit removed-----it is a translation----
kinda like "JESUS" does not really have all that much to do with
the name of that kid born in Bethlehem YEHOSHUA BEN YOSEF---
nickhame YESHUA "ISA" has nothing to do with anything
but filth

She sure is no friend of Christianity.

Depends on which VERSION -------Magda Goebbels was a church goer----
Dressed up in her church going VEIL ----she looked like an angel
on top of a christmas tree.. Adolf loved her for it----In fact she was
THE OFFICIAL HOSTESS FOR THE NAZI PARTY ---and the Berlin Bunker.
She did her job with charming piety

No wonder why all true practising Christians are Zionists & friends & supporters of Israel.

Jesus was a Zionist

Did you know that the founder and inventor of islam was also a Zionist, as he stated that the Jews should have Palestine as their homeland safe from attack. Seems his followers are going against the commands of allah.

Since there was no such thing as Zionism when Jesus lived as a man on Palestine, obviously Jesus was not a. ZIONIST.

And how pathetic the Jesus haters show themselves to be, next thing I expect is Jesus being called a Nazi.

Hate certainly does horrible things to human beings.

Actually like all Jews of the time he was a Zionist in the true sense of the word. He believed that the Jews had the right to live in their homeland free from attack.

Unlike your definition of Zionist which is actually the definition of all muslims who are taught to hate from birth.

Proverbs 22:28 KJV
King James Version

Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set .

In 1994 Christian Zionist leaders, including Pat Robertson and Ralph Reed, publicly condemned the policies of the Israeli government under Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, who was seeking a peace settlement with the Palestinians. Robertson has also attacked the policies of Israeli foreign minister Shimon Peres.

Modern-day Israelis and other Jews are well aware of the fact that the Christian Zionists believe, based on a mistaken interpretation of Zechariah 13:8, that there must be a devastating war in the Middle East in which two-thirds of all the Jews will be slaughtered.

It is commonly understood that the Christian Zionists do not really care about what is best for the Jews, as evidenced by their constant lobbying efforts to stir up World War III in the Middle East. Million Jews may wind up dead, but it will be good for sales of the Armageddon videos that are peddled on the televangelists’ broadcasts and web-sites.

Zionism is based on a complete misunderstanding of what the Bible teaches. It is true that God gave Palestine to Hebrews in ancient times. But the Bible teaches that their possession of the land was under a conditional covenant with Jehovah.

If the Hebrews disobeyed their God, they would lose the land.

This is clearly taught in Genesis 17:9-14, Exodus 19:4-5, Leviticus 26:40-45, Deuteronomy 7:12, Joshua 23:15-16, 1 Kings 9:6-9, 2 Chronicles 7:19-22, Jeremiah 34:12-22, Ezekiel 33:23-29, Matthew 21:43, etc.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "PALESTINE":cuckoo:

I must disagree as Palestine was an are in the M.E that came into being 2,000 year ago when the Roman empire named it, the name is a bastardisation of philistine. The name stuck and the muslims used it as a foul insult for any Jew. Along comes Arafat the fag who decided to steal the term to make the PLO more credible, and it took many years to get the muslims to accept the term as their new identity

King James Version

In 1994 Christian Zionist leaders, including Pat Robertson and Ralph Reed, publicly condemned the policies of the Israeli government under Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, who was seeking a peace settlement with the Palestinians. Robertson has also attacked the policies of Israeli foreign minister Shimon Peres.

Modern-day Israelis and other Jews are well aware of the fact that the Christian Zionists believe, based on a mistaken interpretation of Zechariah 13:8, that there must be a devastating war in the Middle East in which two-thirds of all the Jews will be slaughtered.

It is commonly understood that the Christian Zionists do not really care about what is best for the Jews, as evidenced by their constant lobbying efforts to stir up World War III in the Middle East. Million Jews may wind up dead, but it will be good for sales of the Armageddon videos that are peddled on the televangelists’ broadcasts and web-sites.

Zionism is based on a complete misunderstanding of what the Bible teaches. It is true that God gave Palestine to Hebrews in ancient times. But the Bible teaches that their possession of the land was under a conditional covenant with Jehovah.

This is clearly taught in Genesis 17:9-14, Exodus 19:4-5, Leviticus 26:40-45, Deuteronomy 7:12, Joshua 23:15-16, 1 Kings 9:6-9, 2 Chronicles 7:19-22, Jeremiah 34:12-22, Ezekiel 33:23-29, Matthew 21:43, etc.

I must disagree as Palestine was an are in the M.E that came into being 2,000 year ago when the Roman empire named it, the name is a bastardisation of philistine. The name stuck and the muslims used it as a foul insult for any Jew. Along comes Arafat the fag who decided to steal the term to make the PLO more credible, and it took many years to get the muslims to accept the term as their new identity

my all time fave is hearing an EGYPTIAN say

BBALESTINIAN

----they all but SPIT-----and always express the word with a facial expression
of BITTER DISDAIN

we are supposed to accept the idea that thousands of years ago ----"ARRRRABS" lived
in a place they NAMED A NAME that they cannot pronounce

always remember NABLUS------is the latin NEOPOLIS-----pronounced
with the desert garble accent that just cannot do a "P" and who are the
FOREIGNERS? -----------well---------the JOOOOOOS of course. I have important
news for all those idiots out there who try to claim that there are "ARRRABBBB JEWS"

I have never met a jew from any land ----even those who actually do speak arabic
at home------who cannot do a "P" -----because hebrew does have a "P" ----but lots
of ARRRRABBS simply can never attain that "P" sound for 'palestinian"

is that not an interesting factoid?

Correct. What I don't understand is how "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land" when Israel existed around 2000 years before the name Palestine & even then the indigenous "Palestinians" WERE JEWS! Will someone explain so even those Zionists can understand?

King James Version

Since there was no such thing as Zionism when Jesus lived as a man on Palestine, obviously Jesus was not a. ZIONIST.

And how pathetic the Jesus haters show themselves to be, next thing I expect is Jesus being called a Nazi.

Hate certainly does horrible things to human beings.

Actually like all Jews of the time he was a Zionist in the true sense of the word. He believed that the Jews had the right to live in their homeland free from attack.

Unlike your definition of Zionist which is actually the definition of all muslims who are taught to hate from birth.
Also, there was no such thing as "Palestine" during Jesus' time. Another idiotic comment by Sherri the lunatic.

Watch "Herodotus on Palestinians 2460 years ago.mpg" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mADrjwfBgYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Oh boy, Mrs. Sherri is bringing up her Herodutus video once again for the umpteenth time because she thinks that there are so many new viewers coming to this forum that she doesn't want to miss a chance for them to see the video. So tell us, Mrs. Sherri, when that woman wrote to Billy Graham why Jesus had to be Jewish, why did he say that is because in that part of the world at that time the people were Jewish. Isn't Billy Graham a good Baptist like you pretend to be?

Last edited:

Oh boy, Mrs. Sherri is bringing up her Herodutus video once again for the umpteenth time because she thinks that there are so many new viewers coming to this forum that she doesn't want to miss a chance for them to see the video. So tell us, Mrs. Sherri, when that woman wrote to Billy Graham why Jesus had to be Jewish, why did he say that is because in that part of the world at that time the people were Jewish. Isn't Billy Graham a good Baptist like you pretend to be?

Come on Sally. I get thousands of emails every day from people all over the world telling me how they sit by their computers with bated breath waiting on Sherri's informative posts. :cuckoo:

I bring up this video to respond to the claim there is no Palestine that Zionist morons keep making.

Herodotus is the first historian in our world and he wrote about Palestine existing over 2400 years ago.

HIS writings prove there has been a land called Palestine for over 2400 years now.

AND as for the rest of your post, I have Jesus words to tell me there were a very diverse group of people living in Palestine when Jesus lived there. I do not need you to recollect letters of some unknown person to tell me what Jesus tells me. I will believe Jesus and not your recollections of a friend and a letter and others response to your friends letter.

DOES Sally always form opinions about Jesus from letters of her friends?

I recommend Sally read Jesus words and rely on them and let those friends letters go into the trashcan.

Last edited:

I bring up this video to respond to the claim there is no Palestine that Zionist morons keep making.

Herodotus is the first historian in our world and he wrote about Palestine existing over 2400 years ago.

HIS writings prove there has been a land called Palestine for over 2400 years now.

AND as for the rest of your post, I have Jesus words to tell me there were a very diverse group of people living in Palestine when Jesus lived there. I do not need you to recollect letters of some unknown person to tell me what Jesus tells me. I will believe Jesus and not your recollections of a friend and a letter and others response to your friends letter.

DOES Sally always form opinions about Jesus from letters of her friends?

I recommend Sally read Jesus words and rely on them and let those friends letters go into the trashcan.

I would recommend that you bring up your videos just one time. You don't want to be accused of spamming, do you? I guess Mrs. Sherri, in a fogged up brain, must think that Billy Graham is one of my best friends. I think there are more people in the U.S. who paid attention to what Billy Graham said than the nonsense that Mrs. Sherri posts on this forum and wherever else she runs around to on the Internet. As everyone can see, Mrs. Sherri parrots the same things over and over like she has a script to read from, such as "I have Jesus words to tell me and so forth and so on." I recommend that Mrs. Sherri get her meds changed or her dosage hiked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back