🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to dispel myth or propaganda with more factual information.
Trying to bring clarity

Aris, Abu, and Hoss, all three humiliated Sherri.

Of course not hard to do, when the lunatic is claiming "the word Jew does not exist in the Bible."

Makes one wonder how far over the cliff you have to be, to even make such a claim.

The word Jew and the word Zionist, neither words appear in the original texts of The Bible.

ZIONISTS are such fools!

You know I was going to try to avoid this thread but after having read some of the rediculous responces, mostly from the Zionist posters, I felt that I just had to respond. Saying that Jesus was a Zionist would be akin to the keynote speaker of any political party claiming that Jesus was a member of that party. Rediculious ( sp ) !!! The Republicans could claim him, the Democrats could claim him, the Likud could claim him the Nazies could claim him, etc. etc.etc... People would heap scorn on those ideas, just like they should heap scorn on the Idea the Jesus was a Zionist !!!
I am reminded of an old Bob Dylan song and even thiugh I do not remember the words exactly it asked the the question that maybe in the next war we should not proclaim that God is on our side but maybe instead ask if we are on God's Side ???
Final thought, isnt there a line in the bible both old testement and new that Jesus would be a light unto the nations and that Jesus is a light unto the nations. Sounds like he is a pretty international figure rather then a nationalist to me !!!

Whose side are you on ???
Blah blah blah. Jesus was a Zionist. He couldn't be anything other than that, and all the evidence points to it.

The word Jew and the word Zionist, neither words appear in the original texts of The Bible.

ZIONISTS are such fools!
Shadap FOOL:

Zechariah 9:9 ESV

Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Was Jesus a Jew?

"...So, let’s consider these three questions:
Was Jesus a Jew ethnically?
Was Jesus an observant Jew religiously?
And then finally, if Jesus was a Jew, why don’t Christians follow Judaism?

Was Jesus a Jew ethnically, or was his mother a Jew? Jesus clearly identified with the Jews of His day, His physical people and tribe, and their Religion (although correcting its errors).. God purposely sent Him to Judah: “He came to His own [Judah], and His own [Judah] did not receive Him. But as many [Jews] as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name... (John 1:11-12 NKJV), and He clearly said, "You [Gentiles] worship what you do not know; We [Jews] know what We [Jews] worship, for salvation is of the Jews” (John 4:22).

The very first verse of the New Testament clearly proclaims the Jewish ethnicity of Jesus. “The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham” (Matthew 1:1). It is evident from passages like Hebrews 7:14, “For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah,” that Jesus descended from the tribe of Judah, from which we get the name “Jew.” And what about Mary, the mother of Jesus? In the genealogy in Luke chapter 3, we see clearly that Mary was a direct descendant of King David which gave Jesus the legal right to ascend the Jewish throne as well as establishing without any doubt that Jesus was a Jew ethnically.

Was Jesus an observant Jew religiously? Both of Jesus' parents had “done everything required by the Law of the Lord” (Luke 2:39). His aunt and uncle, Zechariah and Elizabeth, were also Torah-observant Jews (Luke 1:6), so we can see that probably the whole family took their Jewish faith very seriously.

In the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5–7), Jesus continually affirmed the authority of the Torah and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17) even in the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 5:19-20). He regularly attended synagogue (Luke 4:16), and His teaching was respected by the other Jews of His day (Luke 4:15). He taught in the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem (Luke 21:37), and if He were not a Jew, His going into that part of the Temple would simply not have been allowed (Acts 21:28-30).

Jesus also displayed the outward signs of being an observant Jew.
He wore tzitzit (tassles) on His clothing (Luke 8:43; Matthew 14:36) to serve as a reminder of the commandments (Numbers 15:37-39).
He observed Passover (John 2:13) and went up to Jerusalem (Deuteronomy 16:16) on this very important Jewish pilgrimage feast day. He observed Succoth, or the feast of tabernacles (John 7:2, 10) and went up to Jerusalem (John 7:14) as required in the Torah.
He also observed Hanukah, the festival of lights (John 10:22) and probably Rosh Hashanah, the feast of trumpets (John 5:1), going up to Jerusalem on both those occasions as well, even though it isn't commanded in the Torah.
Clearly, Jesus identified Himself as a Jew (John 4:22) and as King of the Jews (Mark 15:2).
From His birth to His last Passover Seder (Luke 22:14-15), Jesus lived as an observant Jew."..."
By today's standards, an Orthodox Mizrahi Jew.
`

Last edited:
The word jew or jews appears more than 100 times.
You make wild claims by you seem not to have ever read the bible. Muslims respect and read the Taurat and Injeel, or if they follow the Quran and Hadith they should accept them as halal, lawful.

ZIONISTS are such fools!

Matthew 15 - Jesus Corrects the Pharisees and Ministers to Gentiles

"Then the scribes and Pharisees who were from Jerusalem came to Jesus, saying, "Why do Your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread."He answered and said to them, "Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition?" For God commanded, saying, 'Honor your father and your mother'; and, 'He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.' But you say, 'Whoever says to his father or mother, "Whatever profit you might have received from me*is*a gift*to God"; then he need not honor his father or mother.' Thus you have made the commandment of God of no effect by your tradition.*"

"Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with*their*lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching*as*doctrines the commandments of men.'"

Here, Jesus the Nazarene confronts Hypocrisy of the Pharisees and scribes , and in remaining verses ministers to a Canaanite woman.

Last edited:
You make wild claims by you seem not to have ever read the bible. Muslims respect and read the Taurat and Injeel, or if they follow the Quran and Hadith they should accept them as halal, lawful.

ZIONISTS are such fools!

You cannot produce an original Bible text containing the word Jew.

You cannot produce a Bible text, original or otherwise, where Jesus ever calls Himself A Zionist.

The thread title is another colossal Zionist lie, why should anyone be surprised?

ZIONISTS are such fools!

You cannot produce a Bible text, original or otherwise, where Jesus ever calls Himself A Zionist.

The thread title is another colossal Zionist lie, why should anyone be surprised?

Sherri is right-----Jesus spoke only aramaic and hebrew. The word "jew" does not
appear in either. ---nor does the word 'zionist' He did not speak greek either and
therefore never uttered the word 'synagogue' ------

That which we know about Jesus ---we know only from mostly third hand
reports written in languages other than that which Jesus actually spoke----translated
---times two, three or four.

We know that his family's ancestral place was in JUDEA----most specifically
bethlehem which is why they traveled there for the "census" According
to Matthew----jesus has a lineage to DAVID who was of the house of
JUDAH----and thus a YEHUDI (jew in english) Those who read the
New Testament also know that Jesus was asked to read publically---that means
he read the weekly part of the TANACH-----publically. I know of know
"parsha" <<< that is the word used to describe the weekly part of the tanach
that has been part of the cycle for more than 2500 years---which persons read
aloud. I know of no parsha that does not allude to the issue of the
ZIONISTIC IDEAL -----thus sherri is called Jesus a filthy hypocrite-----he read
aloud------stuff HE CONSIDERED CRAP -----but never mentioned his
repudiation thereof sheeeesh what a liar he was!!!!!!!!!!

"Then the scribes and Pharisees who were from Jerusalem came to Jesus, saying, "Why do Your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread."He answered and said to them, "Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition?" For God commanded, saying, 'Honor your father and your mother'; and, 'He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.' But you say, 'Whoever says to his father or mother, "Whatever profit you might have received from me*is*a gift*to God"; then he need not honor his father or mother.' Thus you have made the commandment of God of no effect by your tradition.*"

"Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with*their*lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching*as*doctrines the commandments of men.'"

Here, Jesus the Nazarene confronts Hypocrisy of the Pharisees and scribes , and in remaining verses ministers to a Canaanite woman.

thanks Sherri----you have just demonstrated that jesus preached in the typical manner
of -----PHARISEES ---and--for that matter-----of jewish prophets and leaders since
and including moses-------in fact you can add JACOB (aka Israel) to that list. Gee
you are dim------have you ever tried READING A WHOLE BOOK?

Bible

Ezra 4:23
As soon as the copy of the letter of King Artaxerxes was read to Rehum and Shimshai the secretary and their associates, they went immediately to the Jews in Jerusalem and compelled them by force to stop.
Ezra 4:22-24 (in Context) Ezra 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Ezra 5:1
[ Tattenai&#8217;s Letter to Darius ] Now Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the prophet, a descendant of Iddo, prophesied to the Jews in Judah and Jerusalem in the name of the God of Israel, who was over them.
Ezra 5:1-3 (in Context) Ezra 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Ezra 5:5
But the eye of their God was watching over the elders of the Jews, and they were not stopped until a report could go to Darius and his written reply be received.
Ezra 5:4-6 (in Context) Ezra 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Ezra 6:7
Do not interfere with the work on this temple of God. Let the governor of the Jews and the Jewish elders rebuild this house of God on its site.
Ezra 6:6-8 (in Context) Ezra 6 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Ezra 6:8
Moreover, I hereby decree what you are to do for these elders of the Jews in the construction of this house of God: Their expenses are to be fully paid out of the royal treasury, from the revenues of Trans-Euphrates, so that the work will not stop.
Ezra 6:7-9 (in Context) Ezra 6 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Ezra 6:14
So the elders of the Jews continued to build and prosper under the preaching of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah, a descendant of Iddo. They finished building the temple according to the command of the God of Israel and the decrees of Cyrus, Darius and Artaxerxes, kings of Persia.
Ezra 6:13-15 (in Context) Ezra 6 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Nehemiah 2:16
The officials did not know where I had gone or what I was doing, because as yet I had said nothing to the Jews or the priests or nobles or officials or any others who would be doing the work.
Nehemiah 2:15-17 (in Context) Nehemiah 2 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Nehemiah 4:1
[ Opposition to the Rebuilding ] When Sanballat heard that we were rebuilding the wall, he became angry and was greatly incensed. He ridiculed the Jews,
Nehemiah 4:1-3 (in Context) Nehemiah 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Nehemiah 4:2
and in the presence of his associates and the army of Samaria, he said, &#8220;What are those feeble Jews doing? Will they restore their wall? Will they offer sacrifices? Will they finish in a day? Can they bring the stones back to life from those heaps of rubble&#8212;burned as they are?&#8221;
Nehemiah 4:1-3 (in Context) Nehemiah 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Nehemiah 4:12
Then the Jews who lived near them came and told us ten times over, &#8220;Wherever you turn, they will attack us.&#8221;
Nehemiah 4:11-13 (in Context) Nehemiah 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Nehemiah 5:1
[ Nehemiah Helps the Poor ] Now the men and their wives raised a great outcry against their fellow Jews.
Nehemiah 5:1-3 (in Context) Nehemiah 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Nehemiah 5:5
Although we are of the same flesh and blood as our fellow Jews and though our children are as good as theirs, yet we have to subject our sons and daughters to slavery. Some of our daughters have already been enslaved, but we are powerless, because our fields and our vineyards belong to others.&#8221;
Nehemiah 5:4-6 (in Context) Nehemiah 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Nehemiah 5:8
and said: &#8220;As far as possible, we have bought back our fellow Jews who were sold to the Gentiles. Now you are selling your own people, only for them to be sold back to us!&#8221; They kept quiet, because they could find nothing to say.
Nehemiah 5:7-9 (in Context) Nehemiah 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Nehemiah 5:17
Furthermore, a hundred and fifty Jews and officials ate at my table, as well as those who came to us from the surrounding nations.
Nehemiah 5:16-18 (in Context) Nehemiah 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Nehemiah 6:6
in which was written: &#8220;It is reported among the nations&#8212;and Geshem says it is true&#8212;that you and the Jews are plotting to revolt, and therefore you are building the wall. Moreover, according to these reports you are about to become their king
Nehemiah 6:5-7 (in Context) Nehemiah 6 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Esther 3:1
[ Haman&#8217;s Plot to Destroy the Jews ] After these events, King Xerxes honored Haman son of Hammedatha, the Agagite, elevating him and giving him a seat of honor higher than that of all the other nobles.
Esther 3:1-3 (in Context) Esther 3 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Esther 3:6
Yet having learned who Mordecai&#8217;s people were, he scorned the idea of killing only Mordecai. Instead Haman looked for a way to destroy all Mordecai&#8217;s people, the Jews, throughout the whole kingdom of Xerxes.
Esther 3:5-7 (in Context) Esther 3 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Esther 3:10
So the king took his signet ring from his finger and gave it to Haman son of Hammedatha, the Agagite, the enemy of the Jews.
Esther 3:9-11 (in Context) Esther 3 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Esther 3:13
Dispatches were sent by couriers to all the king&#8217;s provinces with the order to destroy, kill and annihilate all the Jews&#8212;young and old, women and children&#8212;on a single day, the thirteenth day of the twelfth month, the month of Adar, and to plunder their goods.
Esther 3:12-14 (in Context) Esther 3 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Esther 4:3
In every province to which the edict and order of the king came, there was great mourning among the Jews, with fasting, weeping and wailing. Many lay in sackcloth and ashes.
Esther 4:2-4 (in Context) Esther 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Esther 4:7
Mordecai told him everything that had happened to him, including the exact amount of money Haman had promised to pay into the royal treasury for the destruction of the Jews.
Esther 4:6-8 (in Context) Esther 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Esther 4:13
he sent back this answer: &#8220;Do not think that because you are in the king&#8217;s house you alone of all the Jews will escape.
Esther 4:12-14 (in Context) Esther 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Esther 4:14
For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father&#8217;s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?&#8221;
Esther 4:13-15 (in Context) Esther 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Esther 4:16
&#8220;Go, gather together all the Jews who are in Susa, and fast for me. Do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my attendants will fast as you do. When this is done, I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish.&#8221;
Esther 4:15-17 (in Context) Esther 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Esther 8:1
[ The King&#8217;s Edict in Behalf of the Jews ] That same day King Xerxes gave Queen Esther the estate of Haman, the enemy of the Jews. And Mordecai came into the presence of the king, for Esther had told how he was related to her.
Esther 8:1-3 (in Context) Esther 8 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

ZIONISTS are such fools!

Last edited:

ZIONISTS are such fools!

Mrs. Sherri reminds me of when Billy Graham had a column in the newspapers years ago. One time a woman asked him why Jesus had to be Jewish, and he answered because at that time in that part of the world that is what people were.

ZIONISTS are such fools!

Mrs. Sherri reminds me of when Billy Graham had a column in the newspapers years ago. One time a woman asked him why Jesus had to be Jewish, and he answered because at that time in that part of the world that is what people were.

Long ago-----as a kid I asked my mother why BILLY GRAHAM----spoke in a
manner that seemed "backward" to me. ----kinda like a HICK. using
only very simple words as if he was speaking to kids in a kindergarten
(Ok----I was a tiny bit snobbish about public speakers)
She said "he is speaking to very simple minded people" (it was at the time
billy was broadcast incessantly over radio)

Sherri's has a complex problem -----she is both simple minded and a jihado fascist
-----and also a propagandaist

I gave you just a few of the 200 entries.
Do you need matthew and mark, jeremiah, danial, luke and john, acts romans corinthians galatians thessalonians ?

Was Jesus a Jew?

Was Jesus a Jew ethnically, or was his mother a Jew? Jesus clearly identified with the Jews of His day, His physical people and tribe, and their Religion (although correcting its errors).. God purposely sent Him to Judah: “He came to His own [Judah], and His own [Judah] did not receive Him. But as many [Jews] as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name... (John 1:11-12 NKJV), and He clearly said, "You [Gentiles] worship what you do not know; We [Jews] know what We [Jews] worship, for salvation is of the Jews” (John 4:22).

The very first verse of the New Testament clearly proclaims the Jewish ethnicity of Jesus. “The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham” (Matthew 1:1). It is evident from passages like Hebrews 7:14, “For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah,” that Jesus descended from the tribe of Judah, from which we get the name “Jew.” And what about Mary, the mother of Jesus? In the genealogy in Luke chapter 3, we see clearly that Mary was a direct descendant of King David which gave Jesus the legal right to ascend the Jewish throne as well as establishing without any doubt that Jesus was a Jew ethnically.

Was Jesus an observant Jew religiously? Both of Jesus' parents had “done everything required by the Law of the Lord” (Luke 2:39). His aunt and uncle, Zechariah and Elizabeth, were also Torah-observant Jews (Luke 1:6), so we can see that probably the whole family took their Jewish faith very seriously.

In the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5–7), Jesus continually affirmed the authority of the Torah and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17) even in the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 5:19-20). He regularly attended synagogue (Luke 4:16), and His teaching was respected by the other Jews of His day (Luke 4:15). He taught in the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem (Luke 21:37), and if He were not a Jew, His going into that part of the Temple would simply not have been allowed (Acts 21:28-30).

He wore tzitzit (tassles) on His clothing (Luke 8:43; Matthew 14:36) to serve as a reminder of the commandments (Numbers 15:37-39).
He observed Passover (John 2:13) and went up to Jerusalem (Deuteronomy 16:16) on this very important Jewish pilgrimage feast day. He observed Succoth, or the feast of tabernacles (John 7:2, 10) and went up to Jerusalem (John 7:14) as required in the Torah.
He also observed Hanukah, the festival of lights (John 10:22) and probably Rosh Hashanah, the feast of trumpets (John 5:1), going up to Jerusalem on both those occasions as well, even though it isn't commanded in the Torah.
Clearly, Jesus identified Himself as a Jew (John 4:22) and as King of the Jews (Mark 15:2).
From His birth to His last Passover Seder (Luke 22:14-15), Jesus lived as an observant Jew."..."
`

we of the GEFILTE FISH ---culture------resent that characterization. There is no
evidence in the ONLY source we have on the character of Jesus----to PROVE
that he did not enjoy gefilte fish. IN FACT----I have often cited the anecdote
of the LOAVES AND THE FISHES--------as proof that Jesus invented GEFILTE FISH---
which is disdained by so many MIZRAHIS. One of your fellow Mizrahis had the
AUDACITY to tell me that the HORSERADDISH-----served with gefilte fish------
serves to "COVER UP THE DISGUSTING TASTE"

for the record-----does anyone know where "horseradish" developed?------or
where to buy the stuff in its WHOLE FORM?------I am tired of those little bottles.
In my experience ----TODAY-----gefilte fish is showing up even in MIZRAHI
seders --------it seems that the HORSERADISH serves as the "bitter herb"-----
NOW UNIVERSALLY

we of the GEFILTE FISH ---culture------resent that characterization. There is no
of the LOAVES AND THE FISHES--------as proof that Jesus invented GEFILTE FISH---

where to buy the stuff in its WHOLE FORM?------I am tired of those little bottles.
NOW UNIVERSALLY
Yes.

I've recently seen on an Arab message board, that beside being responsible for all the World Wars, Economic recessions, Global Warming, and Soil Erosion in China...
That Jews actually stole Matzah Balls from the Palestinians.

Oh Yes.. your question.
When in NY it's really not a problem finding Horseradish Root/Raw.
Not because of any Jewish Custom but because of all the Gourmet Groceries...
ie, Horseradish

and large Farmers Markets with everything from Wineries to Fresh-killed Livestock/poultry and exotic herbs, etc.
https://www.google.com/search?q=uni...4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

OR, you can grow you're own from seed or:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...+crowns&_nkw=horseradish+root+crowns&_sacat=0
Put it next to your Marijuana plants.

`

Last edited:
Was Jesus a Jew?

`

NOW UNIVERSALLY

I think there is a horseradish root, just like there is gingerroot, and is probably sold in some ethnic markets. Speaking of gefilte fish, good thing this Hispanic man realized that this fish was a holy one who had to deliver its message before its demise. Did you know that the gefilte fish swim up the Hudson River to spawn at Spuyten Duyvil in the Bronx?

BBC NEWS | Americas | 'Talking fish' stuns New York

NOW UNIVERSALLY
Yes.

I've recently seen on an Arab message board that beside being responsible for all the World Wars, Economic recessions, Global Warming, and Soil Erosion in China...
That Jews actually stole Matzah Balls from the Palestinians.

Oh Yes.. your question.
In NYC it's really not a problem finding Horseradish Root/Raw.
Not specifically because of any Jewish Custom but because of all the Gourmet Groceries...
ie, Horseradish

and huge and gourmet Farmers Markets with everything from Wineries to Fresh-killed Livestock/poultry and exotic herbs, etc.
https://www.google.com/search?q=uni...4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

OR, you can grow you're own
horseradish root crowns | eBay
Put it next to your Marijuana plants.

`

I would LOVE to grow my own-----but alas----I have no actual land-----
I got a bit of roof I have read that all it takes to PROPAGATE
the stuff------is a nice healthy fresh root. but----alas----I have a
black thumb-------even my marijuana plants shrivel up and die.

a green grocer told me he does not stock the stuff because it
ROTS quickly ---------do you have any experience in freezing it
and grating as needed? That's how I handle ginger

Jews stole everthing that jews call "jewish" from
palestinians. -------WORST OF ALL----PITA!!!!!!!!

stolen!!!!

but it is ok -----hindus stole everything hindus call
INDIAN-----from muslims. From chapatti and
dhal------to indian art--etc etc etc
Indian food is a misnomer-----it is all
MUGHAL

getting back to PITA-----hubby told me that
PITA is a diminutive form of a root word
whch is

"PAT" a kinda primative word for
bread in aramaic or amharic.

I find the etymology interesting since
indians call their flat bread "chaPATTI"
and latin based languages include
'PAN"

I do not know what muhummad called
"bread" ------lets ask sherri (as far as I know--
"bread" is derived from the germanic BROT)

I do know that ancient romans and greeks
ate lots of CHICKPEAS------cooked in
many different ways-----but muhummad
invented FELAFEL in Pita.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE ISRAELIS
STOLE IT-------it probably is the forerunner
of the matzoh ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back