🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel has 65 years of existence.

SOME Zionists do not know the history of the Zionist State.

WRONG as Israel existed 3,000 year ago, and I see you still insist on using RACIST ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED NAZI terms.
Here is a map of Palestine as it was in 1947, with the partion plan superimposed on it

240px-Historical_boundaries_of_Palestine_%28plain%29.svg.png

Boundaries of Roman Syria Palaestina, where dashed green line shows the boundary between Byzantine Palaestina Prima (later Jund Filastin) and Palaestina Secunda (later Jund al-Urdunn), as well as Palaestina Salutaris (later Jebel et-Tih and the Jifar)

Borders of Mandatory Palestine in red

Borders of the State of Palestine (West Bank and Gaza Strip) in blue

Israel declared herself a state in 1948.

S-E 1

Map did not change till after 100 AD

S-E 300

My Bible maps all show the land called Palestine when Jesus lived.

There are maps and there are maps.

Don't let Mrs. Sherri fool your Aris. Not only will she be making a mess of Black Eyed Peas for her Iranian gang tomorrow, but she will also be celebrating Jesus' Circumcision Day with the church ladies which of course falls on New Year's Day.

Black Eyed Peas - New Year's Eve Traditions in the South - Recipes for Luck and Prosperity in the New Year

I see very clearly who is doing a whole lot of lying about History.
Didn't know Bumberlyn was into denial and Historical Revisionism in addition to Perversion of Current events.. but should have assumed it

allaboutarchaeology.org
http://www.allaboutarchaeology.org/Biblical-Archaeology.htm
Biblical Archaeology

"The Merneptah Stele (also known as the Israel Stele) is an upright stone slab measuring over seven feet tall that contains carved hieroglyphic text dating to approximately 1230 BC. The Egyptian stele describes the military victories of Pharaoh Merneptah and includes the earliest mention of "Israel" outside the Bible. Although the specific battles covered by the stele are not included in the Bible, the stele establishes Extra-Biblical Evidence that the Israelites were already living as a people in ancient Canaan by 1230 BC.

In addition to the Stele, a large wall picture was discovered in the great Karnak Temple of Luxor (ancient Thebes), which shows battle scenes between the Egyptians and Israelites. These scenes have also been attributed to Pharaoh Merneptah and date to approximately 1209 BC. The Karnak Temple also contains records of Pharaoh Shishak'smilitary victories about 280 years later. Specifically, the Shishak Relief depicts Egypt's victory over King Rehoboam in about 925 BC, when Solomon's Temple in Judah was plundered...."

Outside Egypt, we also discover a Wealth of evidence for the early Israelites. The Moabite Stone (Mesha Stele) is a three-foot stone slab discovered near Dibon, East of the Dead Sea, that describes the reign of Mesha, King of Moab, around 850 BC. According to Genesis 19, the Moabites were neighbors of the Israelites. The stele covers victories by King Omri and Ahab of Israel against Moab, and Mesha's later victories on behalf of Moab against King Ahab's descendants..... The Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser is a seven-foot, four-sided pillar of basalt that describes the victories of King Shalmaneser III of Assyria. Dated to about 841 BC, the Obelisk was discovered in the ancient palace of Nimrud and shows Israel's King Jehu kneeling before the Assyrian king in humble tribute...."

The House of David and Solomon's Temple

Biblical archaeology covering ancient Israeli kings and culture received a huge lift in 1994 when archaeologists discovered a stone inscription at the ancient city of Dan, which refers to the "House of David." The House of David Inscription (Tel Dan Inscription) is important because it's the first ancient reference to King David outside the Bible. Specifically, the stone is a victory pillar of a King in Damascus dated about 250 years after David's reign, which mentions a "king of Israel" (probably Joram, son of Ahab) and a king of the "House of David" (probably Ahaziah of Judah).

Another important find is the House of Yahweh Ostracon, which is a pottery shard dated to about 800 BC that contains a written receipt for a donation of silver shekels to Solomon's Temple. Written approximately 130 years after the completion of the Temple, this appears to be the earliest mention of Solomon's Temple outside the Bible...

The Merneptah Stele, 1230 BC

mernep1.jpg

Last edited:
S-E 1

S-E 300

Don't let Mrs. Sherri fool your Aris. Not only will she be making a mess of Black Eyed Peas for her Iranian gang tomorrow, but she will also be celebrating Jesus' Circumcision Day with the church ladies which of course falls on New Year's Day.

Black Eyed Peas - New Year's Eve Traditions in the South - Recipes for Luck and Prosperity in the New Year

I used Roman maps to show the change of provinces. Israel back then was divided between kings Rome put there.
Bible maps later in the period muslim occupation labeled the region palestine, from the roman/byzantine name

S-E 1

S-E 300

Again, there was no Palestine when Jesus lived. Palestine became the name for Israel after the Jesus' death and the Roman invasion. That is actually one of Christianity's tenements, Jesus' prediction of the fall of the temple and conquest of Zion aka Jerusalem.

So, to recap, not only are you ignorant about history, you are also ignorant about Christianity. Which supposedly, is what you claim to be.

Last edited:

WRONG as Israel existed 3,000 year ago, and I see you still insist on using RACIST ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED NAZI terms.
Here is a map of Palestine as it was in 1947, with the partion plan superimposed on it

Boundaries of Roman Syria Palaestina, where dashed green line shows the boundary between Byzantine Palaestina Prima (later Jund Filastin) and Palaestina Secunda (later Jund al-Urdunn), as well as Palaestina Salutaris (later Jebel et-Tih and the Jifar)

Oh Gawd. Can someone be any dumber? Why are all the Pali supporters always the mentally ill, stupid, and ignorant. Is that a prerequisite?

I used Roman maps to show the change of provinces. Israel back then was divided between kings Rome put there.
Bible maps later in the period muslim occupation labeled the region palestine, from the roman/byzantine name
Sherri will take her youtube propaganda maps and garbage Islamist /neo Nazi websites any day of the week over factual information. It's called Palestinian mentality.

"Of the triremes the number proved to be one thousand two hundred and seven, and these were they who furnished them:–the Phoenicians, together with the Syrians who dwell in Palestine furnished three hundred; and they were equipped thus, that is to say, they had about their heads leathern caps made very nearly in the Hellenic fashion, and they wore corslets of linen, and had shields without rims and javelins. These Phenicians dwelt in ancient time, as they themselves report, upon the Erythraian Sea, and thence they passed over and dwell in the country along the sea coast of Syria; and this part of Syria and all as far as Egypt is called Palestine."
Herodotus, History 2:89

If people actually read the quote from Herodotus, they would realize he is referring a sea faring people that lived to the coastal areas. Last I checked Judea and Samaria, Jerusalem, Bethlehem were NOT coastal areas. OOOOPS,

Checkmate.

Phoenicians had quite a few towns along the coast. They sailed around Africa, to the UK, to India and perhaps to the coast of the US. They set up colonies around the Mediterranean. They traded oil, class, fabric, they had dyes in purple, blue and red that they were famous for.
Philistines were invaders from the Aegean.
Pork eaters.
Well according to Sherri the Philistines in the Bible, the same people that were destroyed and became extinct, are the same as the Palestinians. Other than it being factually and historically incorrect I agree with the comparison. Both are hateful, depraved, barbaric, violent people that angered God and caused Him to deal harshly with them.

Hey, maybe they are related. Who knows. If only you can show how non Semitic Aegean people are related to Arabs we would have a perfect fit.

Last edited:
"Of the triremes the number proved to be one thousand two hundred and seven, and these were they who furnished them:–the Phoenicians, together with the Syrians who dwell in Palestine furnished three hundred; and they were equipped thus, that is to say, they had about their heads leathern caps made very nearly in the Hellenic fashion, and they wore corslets of linen, and had shields without rims and javelins. These Phenicians dwelt in ancient time, as they themselves report, upon the Erythraian Sea, and thence they passed over and dwell in the country along the sea coast of Syria; and this part of Syria and all as far as Egypt is called Palestine."
Herodotus, History 2:89

If people actually read the quote from Herodotus, they would realize he is referring a sea faring people that lived to the coastal areas. Last I checked Judea and Samaria, Jerusalem, Bethlehem were NOT coastal areas. OOOOPS,

Checkmate.

Phoenicians had quite a few towns along the coast. They sailed around Africa, to the UK, to India and perhaps to the coast of the US. They set up colonies around the Mediterranean. They traded oil, class, fabric, they had dyes in purple, blue and red that they were famous for.
Pork eaters.
Well according to Sherri the Philistines in the Bible, the same people that were destroyed and became extinct, are the same as the Palestinians. Other than it being factually and historically incorrect I agree with the comparison. Both are hateful, depraved, barbaric, violent people that angered God and caused Him to deal harshly with them.

Hey, maybe they are related. Who knows. If only you can show how non Semitic Aegean people are related to Arabs we would have a perfect fit.

DNA test that tell you your heritage, family tree of nations, are less than $100. It could tell how much arab, greek, european, etc., that you have.

Pork eaters.

DNA test that tell you your heritage, family tree of nations, are less than $100. It could tell how much arab, greek, european, etc., that you have.
And Palestinians have been proven to be genetically identical to their neighboring Arab Jordanian, Egyptian, and Syrian brethren.

Jesus was not a Zionist.

And Jesus lived in Palestine.

TIME still for Zionists to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, but time is running out.

Consider your choices carefully.

Jesus was not a Zionist.

TIME still for Zionists to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, but time is running out.

Non of which are true, in fact the opposite has been proven in this thread. Jesus was indeed a Zionist Jew, and there no mention of Palestine in the Bible.

Psalm 132:13 ESV / 44 helpful votes

For the Lord has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his dwelling place:

Isaiah 60:14 ESV / 39 helpful votes

The sons of those who afflicted you shall come bending low to you, and all who despised you shall bow down at your feet; they shall call you the City of the Lord, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Psalm 87:2 ESV / 33 helpful votes

The Lord loves the gates of Zion more than all the dwelling places of Jacob.

Isaiah 51:3 ESV / 26 helpful votes

For the Lord comforts Zion; he comforts all her waste places and makes her wilderness like Eden, her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and the voice of song.

Isaiah 35:10 ESV / 25 helpful votes

And the ransomed of the Lord shall return and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Isaiah 51:16 ESV / 22 helpful votes

And I have put my words in your mouth and covered you in the shadow of my hand, establishing the heavens and laying the foundations of the earth, and saying to Zion, ‘You are my people.’”

Psalm 48:11 ESV / 20 helpful votes

Let Mount Zion be glad! Let the daughters of Judah rejoice because of your judgments!

Psalm 9:11 ESV / 18 helpful votes

Sing praises to the Lord, who sits enthroned in Zion! Tell among the peoples his deeds!

Revelation 14:1 ESV / 17 helpful votes

Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.

Isaiah 35:6-10 ESV / 17 helpful votes

Then shall the lame man leap like a deer, and the tongue of the mute sing for joy. For waters break forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert; the burning sand shall become a pool, and the thirsty ground springs of water; in the haunt of jackals, where they lie down, the grass shall become reeds and rushes. And a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the Way of Holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it. It shall belong to those who walk on the way; even if they are fools, they shall not go astray. No lion shall be there, nor shall any ravenous beast come up on it; they shall not be found there, but the redeemed shall walk there. And the ransomed of the Lord shall return and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Zechariah 2:10 ESV / 16 helpful votes

Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion, for behold, I come and I will dwell in your midst, declares the Lord.

Isaiah 52:2 ESV / 16 helpful votes

Shake yourself from the dust and arise; be seated, O Jerusalem; loose the bonds from your neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Psalm 87:5 ESV / 16 helpful votes

And of Zion it shall be said, “This one and that one were born in her”; for the Most High himself will establish her.

Romans 11:26 ESV / 15 helpful votes

And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, “The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;

Romans 9:33 ESV / 15 helpful votes

As it is written, “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense; and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.”

Isaiah 62:1 ESV / 15 helpful votes

For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not be quiet, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a burning torch.

Isaiah 33:14 ESV / 15 helpful votes

The sinners in Zion are afraid; trembling has seized the godless: “Who among us can dwell with the consuming fire? Who among us can dwell with everlasting burnings?”

Psalm 137:1-9 ESV / 15 helpful votes

By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion. On the willows there we hung up our lyres. For there our captors required of us songs, and our tormentors, mirth, saying, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!” How shall we sing the Lord's song in a foreign land? If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget its skill!

Psalm 137:1 ESV / 15 helpful votes

By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion.

Psalm 84:5 ESV / 15 helpful votes

Blessed are those whose strength is in you, in whose heart are the highways to Zion.

Psalm 65:1-4 ESV / 15 helpful votes

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. A Song. Praise is due to you, O God, in Zion, and to you shall vows be performed. O you who hear prayer, to you shall all flesh come. When iniquities prevail against me, you atone for our transgressions. Blessed is the one you choose and bring near, to dwell in your courts! We shall be satisfied with the goodness of your house, the holiness of your temple!

Psalm 2:2-6 ESV / 15 helpful votes

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against his Anointed, saying, “Let us burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us.” He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision. Then he will speak to them in his wrath, and terrify them in his fury, saying, “As for me, I have set my King on Zion, my holy hill.”

Matthew 21:5 ESV / 14 helpful votes

“Say to the daughter of Zion, ‘Behold, your king is coming to you, humble, and mounted on a donkey, and on a colt, the foal of a beast of burden.’”

Isaiah 59:20 ESV / 14 helpful votes

“And a Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who turn from transgression,” declares the Lord.

Isaiah 52:8 ESV / 14 helpful votes

The voice of your watchmen—they lift up their voice; together they sing for joy; for eye to eye they see the return of the Lord to Zion.

Isaiah 52:7 ESV / 14 helpful votes

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, “Your God reigns.”

Isaiah 52:1 ESV / 14 helpful votes

Awake, awake, put on your strength, O Zion; put on your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city; for there shall no more come into you the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Isaiah 49:14 ESV / 14 helpful votes

But Zion said, “The Lord has forsaken me; my Lord has forgotten me.”

Isaiah 40:9 ESV / 14 helpful votes

Get you up to a high mountain, O Zion, herald of good news; lift up your voice with strength, O Jerusalem, herald of good news; lift it up, fear not; say to the cities of Judah, “Behold your God!”

Psalm 149:2 ESV / 14 helpful votes

Let Israel be glad in his Maker; let the children of Zion rejoice in their King!

Psalm 78:68-72 ESV / 14 helpful votes

But he chose the tribe of Judah, Mount Zion, which he loves. He built his sanctuary like the high heavens, like the earth, which he has founded forever. He chose David his servant and took him from the sheepfolds; from following the nursing ewes he brought him to shepherd Jacob his people, Israel his inheritance. With upright heart he shepherded them and guided them with his skillful hand.

Psalm 74:2 ESV / 14 helpful votes

Remember your congregation, which you have purchased of old, which you have redeemed to be the tribe of your heritage! Remember Mount Zion, where you have dwelt.

Psalm 65:1 ESV / 14 helpful votes

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. A Song. Praise is due to you, O God, in Zion, and to you shall vows be performed.

Psalm 48:12 ESV / 14 helpful votes

Walk about Zion, go around her, number her towers,

Psalm 48:2 ESV / 14 helpful votes

Beautiful in elevation, is the joy of all the earth, Mount Zion, in the far north, the city of the great King.

Isaiah 62:11 ESV / 13 helpful votes

Behold, the Lord has proclaimed to the end of the earth: Say to the daughter of Zion, “Behold, your salvation comes; behold, his reward is with him, and his recompense before him.”

Isaiah 51:11 ESV / 13 helpful votes

And the ransomed of the Lord shall return and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Psalm 134:2-3 ESV / 13 helpful votes

Lift up your hands to the holy place and bless the Lord! May the Lord bless you from Zion, he who made heaven and earth!

Psalm 133:3 ESV / 13 helpful votes

It is like the dew of Hermon, which falls on the mountains of Zion! For there the Lord has commanded the blessing, life forevermore.

Obadiah 1:17-21 ESV / 12 helpful votes

But in Mount Zion there shall be those who escape, and it shall be holy, and the house of Jacob shall possess their own possessions. The house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau stubble; they shall burn them and consume them, and there shall be no survivor for the house of Esau, for the Lord has spoken. Those of the Negeb shall possess Mount Esau, and those of the Shephelah shall possess the land of the Philistines; they shall possess the land of Ephraim and the land of Samaria, and Benjamin shall possess Gilead. The exiles of this host of the people of Israel shall possess the land of the Canaanites as far as Zarephath, and the exiles of Jerusalem who are in Sepharad shall possess the cities of the Negeb. Saviors shall go up to Mount Zion to rule Mount Esau, and the kingdom shall be the Lord's.

Joel 2:1 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Blow a trumpet in Zion; sound an alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming; it is near,

Isaiah 33:20 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Behold Zion, the city of our appointed feasts! Your eyes will see Jerusalem, an untroubled habitation, an immovable tent, whose stakes will never be plucked up, nor will any of its cords be broken.

Psalm 87:3 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Glorious things of you are spoken, O city of God. Selah

Zechariah 8:3 ESV / 11 helpful votes

Thus says the Lord: I have returned to Zion and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem, and Jerusalem shall be called the faithful city, and the mountain of the Lord of hosts, the holy mountain.

Zechariah 8:2 ESV / 11 helpful votes

“Thus says the Lord of hosts: I am jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I am jealous for her with great wrath.

Zephaniah 3:14 ESV / 11 helpful votes

Sing aloud, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel! Rejoice and exult with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!

Isaiah 3:1-26 ESV / 11 helpful votes

For behold, the Lord God of hosts is taking away from Jerusalem and from Judah support and supply, all support of bread, and all support of water; the mighty man and the soldier, the judge and the prophet, the diviner and the elder, the captain of fifty and the man of rank, the counselor and the skillful magician and the expert in charms. And I will make boys their princes, and infants shall rule over them. And the people will oppress one another, every one his fellow and every one his neighbor; the youth will be insolent to the elder, and the despised to the honorable.

Isaiah 2:2-6 ESV / 11 helpful votes

It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be lifted up above the hills; and all the nations shall flow to it, and many peoples shall come, and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths.” For out of Zion shall go the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore. O house of Jacob, come, let us walk in the light of the Lord. For you have rejected your people, the house of Jacob, because they are full of things from the east and of fortune-tellers like the Philistines, and they strike hands with the children of foreigners.

Psalm 50:1-3 ESV / 11 helpful votes

A Psalm of Asaph. The Mighty One, God the Lord, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God shines forth. Our God comes; he does not keep silence; before him is a devouring fire, around him a mighty tempest.

Hebrews 12:22 ESV / 10 helpful votes

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering,

John 12:15 ESV / 10 helpful votes

“Fear not, daughter of Zion; behold, your king is coming, sitting on a donkey's colt!”

Zephaniah 3:16 ESV / 10 helpful votes

On that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: “Fear not, O Zion; let not your hands grow weak.

Amos 6:1 ESV / 10 helpful votes

“Woe to those who are at ease in Zion, and to those who feel secure on the mountain of Samaria, the notable men of the first of the nations, to whom the house of Israel comes!

Last edited:
Jeremiah 31:6 ESV / 10 helpful votes

For there shall be a day when watchmen will call in the hill country of Ephraim: ‘Arise, and let us go up to Zion, to the Lord our God.’”

Isaiah 66:8 ESV / 10 helpful votes

Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall a land be born in one day? Shall a nation be brought forth in one moment? For as soon as Zion was in labor she brought forth her children.

Psalm 68:32 ESV / 10 helpful votes

O kingdoms of the earth, sing to God; sing praises to the Lord, Selah

1 Chronicles 11:5-7 ESV / 10 helpful votes

The inhabitants of Jebus said to David, “You will not come in here.” Nevertheless, David took the stronghold of Zion, that is, the city of David. David said, “Whoever strikes the Jebusites first shall be chief and commander.” And Joab the son of Zeruiah went up first, so he became chief. And David lived in the stronghold; therefore it was called the city of David.

1 Peter 2:6 ESV / 9 helpful votes

For it stands in Scripture: “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.”

Zechariah 2:7 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Up! Escape to Zion, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon.

Zechariah 1:17 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Cry out again, Thus says the Lord of hosts: My cities shall again overflow with prosperity, and the Lord will again comfort Zion and again choose Jerusalem.’”

Lamentations 1:4 ESV / 9 helpful votes

The roads to Zion mourn, for none come to the festival; all her gates are desolate; her priests groan; her virgins have been afflicted, and she herself suffers bitterly.

Jeremiah 30:17 ESV / 9 helpful votes

For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!’

Hebrews 12:18-24 ESV / 8 helpful votes

For you have not come to what may be touched, a blazing fire and darkness and gloom and a tempest and the sound of a trumpet and a voice whose words made the hearers beg that no further messages be spoken to them. For they could not endure the order that was given, “If even a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned.” Indeed, so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, “I tremble with fear.” But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering,

Zechariah 9:9 ESV / 8 helpful votes

Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Zechariah 1:14 ESV / 8 helpful votes

So the angel who talked with me said to me, ‘Cry out, Thus says the Lord of hosts: I am exceedingly jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion.

Joel 3:17 ESV / 8 helpful votes

“So you shall know that I am the Lord your God, who dwells in Zion, my holy mountain. And Jerusalem shall be holy, and strangers shall never again pass through it.

Joel 2:15 ESV / 8 helpful votes

Blow the trumpet in Zion; consecrate a fast; call a solemn assembly;

Jeremiah 50:5 ESV / 8 helpful votes

They shall ask the way to Zion, with faces turned toward it, saying, ‘Come, let us join ourselves to the Lord in an everlasting covenant that will never be forgotten.’

Jeremiah 9:19 ESV / 8 helpful votes

For a sound of wailing is heard from Zion: ‘How we are ruined! We are utterly shamed, because we have left the land, because they have cast down our dwellings.’”

2 Chronicles 5:2 ESV / 8 helpful votes

Then Solomon assembled the elders of Israel and all the heads of the tribes, the leaders of the fathers' houses of the people of Israel, in Jerusalem, to bring up the ark of the covenant of the Lord out of the city of David, which is Zion.

1 Chronicles 11:5 ESV / 8 helpful votes

The inhabitants of Jebus said to David, “You will not come in here.” Nevertheless, David took the stronghold of Zion, that is, the city of David.

2 Kings 19:31 ESV / 8 helpful votes

For out of Jerusalem shall go a remnant, and out of Mount Zion a band of survivors. The zeal of the Lord will do this.

2 Kings 19:21 ESV / 8 helpful votes

This is the word that the Lord has spoken concerning him: “She despises you, she scorns you— the virgin daughter of Zion; she wags her head behind you— the daughter of Jerusalem.

1 Kings 8:1 ESV / 8 helpful votes

Then Solomon assembled the elders of Israel and all the heads of the tribes, the leaders of the fathers' houses of the people of Israel, before King Solomon in Jerusalem, to bring up the ark of the covenant of the Lord out of the city of David, which is Zion.

2 Samuel 6:16 ESV / 8 helpful votes

As the ark of the Lord came into the city of David, Michal the daughter of Saul looked out of the window and saw King David leaping and dancing before the Lord, and she despised him in her heart.

2 Samuel 6:12 ESV / 8 helpful votes

And it was told King David, “The Lord has blessed the household of Obed-edom and all that belongs to him, because of the ark of God.” So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obed-edom to the city of David with rejoicing.

2 Samuel 5:7 ESV / 8 helpful votes

Nevertheless, David took the stronghold of Zion, that is, the city of David.

John 3:16-17 ESV / 7 helpful votes

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Zechariah 9:13 ESV / 7 helpful votes

For I have bent Judah as my bow; I have made Ephraim its arrow. I will stir up your sons, O Zion, against your sons, O Greece, and wield you like a warrior's sword.

Jeremiah 1:5 ESV / 7 helpful votes

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

1 Chronicles 15:29 ESV / 7 helpful votes

And as the ark of the covenant of the Lord came to the city of David, Michal the daughter of Saul looked out of the window and saw King David dancing and rejoicing, and she despised him in her heart.

1 Chronicles 15:1 ESV / 7 helpful votes

David built houses for himself in the city of David. And he prepared a place for the ark of God and pitched a tent for it.

1 Chronicles 11:7 ESV / 7 helpful votes

And David lived in the stronghold; therefore it was called the city of David.

2 Samuel 5:9 ESV / 7 helpful votes

And David lived in the stronghold and called it the city of David. And David built the city all around from the Millo inward.

2 Samuel 5:6-9 ESV / 7 helpful votes

And the king and his men went to Jerusalem against the Jebusites, the inhabitants of the land, who said to David, “You will not come in here, but the blind and the lame will ward you off”—thinking, “David cannot come in here.” Nevertheless, David took the stronghold of Zion, that is, the city of David. And David said on that day, “Whoever would strike the Jebusites, let him get up the water shaft to attack ‘the lame and the blind,’ who are hated by David's soul.” Therefore it is said, “The blind and the lame shall not come into the house.” And David lived in the stronghold and called it the city of David. And David built the city all around from the Millo inward.

Song of Solomon 3:11 ESV / 6 helpful votes

Go out, O daughters of Zion, and look upon King Solomon, with the crown with which his mother crowned him on the day of his wedding, on the day of the gladness of his heart.

Psalm 90:1 ESV / 6 helpful votes

A Prayer of Moses, the man of God. Lord, you have been our dwelling place in all generations.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ESV / 5 helpful votes

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Joel 1:1-20 ESV / 5 helpful votes

The word of the Lord that came to Joel, the son of Pethuel: Hear this, you elders; give ear, all inhabitants of the land! Has such a thing happened in your days, or in the days of your fathers? Tell your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation. What the cutting locust left, the swarming locust has eaten. What the swarming locust left, the hopping locust has eaten, and what the hopping locust left, the destroying locust has eaten. Awake, you drunkards, and weep, and wail, all you drinkers of wine, because of the sweet wine, for it is cut off from your mouth.

Isaiah 46:10 ESV / 5 helpful votes

Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’

Song of Solomon 1:1-17 ESV / 5 helpful votes

The Song of Songs, which is Solomon's. Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth! For your love is better than wine; your anointing oils are fragrant; your name is oil poured out; therefore virgins love you. Draw me after you; let us run. The king has brought me into his chambers. We will exult and rejoice in you; we will extol your love more than wine; rightly do they love you. I am very dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, like the tents of Kedar, like the curtains of Solomon.

Deuteronomy 1:1-46 ESV / 5 helpful votes

These are the words that Moses spoke to all Israel beyond the Jordan in the wilderness, in the Arabah opposite Suph, between Paran and Tophel, Laban, Hazeroth, and Dizahab. It is eleven days' journey from Horeb by the way of Mount Seir to Kadesh-barnea. In the fortieth year, on the first day of the eleventh month, Moses spoke to the people of Israel according to all that the Lord had given him in commandment to them, after he had defeated Sihon the king of the Amorites, who lived in Heshbon, and Og the king of Bashan, who lived in Ashtaroth and in Edrei. Beyond the Jordan, in the land of Moab, Moses undertook to explain this law, saying,

1 Peter 2:14 ESV / 4 helpful votes

Or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good.

Acts 4:23 ESV / 4 helpful votes

When they were released, they went to their friends and reported what the chief priests and the elders had said to them.

Luke 10:17 ESV / 4 helpful votes

The seventy-two returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in your name!”

Micah 5:2 ESV / 4 helpful votes

But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in Israel, whose coming forth is from of old, from ancient days.

Isaiah 54:16-17 ESV / 4 helpful votes

Behold, I have created the smith who blows the fire of coals and produces a weapon for its purpose. I have also created the ravager to destroy; no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.”

Ecclesiastes 2:1-26 ESV / 4 helpful votes

I said in my heart, “Come now, I will test you with pleasure; enjoy yourself.” But behold, this also was vanity. I said of laughter, “It is mad,” and of pleasure, “What use is it?” I searched with my heart how to cheer my body with wine—my heart still guiding me with wisdom—and how to lay hold on folly, till I might see what was good for the children of man to do under heaven during the few days of their life. I made great works. I built houses and planted vineyards for myself. I made myself gardens and parks, and planted in them all kinds of fruit trees.

Considering all these references to Zion and God's love for it, one can only wonder which Bible Sherri is talking about. :cuckoo:

Considering all these references to Zion and God's love for it, one can only wonder which Bible Sherri is talking about. :cuckoo:

It should be obvious to anyone who has read the bible that sherri never did.
She is not alone ----MOST people have not. She cites propagandaist nonsense
that makes fraudulent and misleading reference to biblical passages. The jihado-
nazi literature is chock full of such crap. I have to admit-----none of my siblings read
the bible-----not for lack of education----we all attained the equivalent of Ph-d level ---
sherri also claims to have done so-----I would value a law school and passing the bar
about Ph-d level------but she never read the bible I have a sister-in-law who
attended a prestigous college. I am not sure of her actual academic level---but
she majored in english literature and ------cited a poem in a manner which made
it clear that she did not understand the biblical allusion. I corrected her and she
---VERY CYNICALLY chided "you actually read the bible"??? Almost all of the
muslims I have known well were either Iranian or southeast asian---NONE HAD
READ THE KORAN-----and,----of course none had read the bible-----but they all
had OPINIONS --------very much like sherri's

Mosque "sermons" include some discussion on the bible ---weird but true---
I witnessed it

No one disputes that Palestine has been around for 2000 years, but look at your maps and you see that what you call Palestine is actually Judea. The real Palestine is about 5 times this size and extends into what is today Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon. So are you advocating that the Palestinians should be claiming all those lands and a right of return as well. Or are you just a GODLESS ISLAMIC STOOGE THAT HATES JEWS AND WANTS TO FINISH THE FINAL SOLUTION

With the full blessing of the UN don't forget, making it a legal act in the eyes of the International community. It was prepared to exist within the proposed borders but islam wanted everything so attacked the women and children of Israel in force. But God was on the side of the Jews and they beat the combined arab armies back to their homelands. In the process Israel gained some land but lost a lot more to the arab armies, land that is still held by muslims by the way

Jesus was not a Zionist.

Read your Bible again and see were Jesus says that Isreal has the right to exist inside its own borders free from aggression. The very tenents of Zionism that you so hate.

Jesus lived in Judea that was renamed Palestine by the romans as an insult to God.

Time still for NAZI JEW HATERS to admit they are wrong and accept that Jesus was a Zionist Jew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back