🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Bible maps all show the land called Palestine when Jesus lived.

There are maps and there are maps.

Then all your Bibles are the King James ones that show the map of Israel as it was when Jesus was around.

Bibles for 2000.years depict maps of Palestine.

The emerging of Israel as a state in 1948 does not change these facts.

Sherri seems to imagine that she has a 2000 year old bible ----not only a 2000
year old bible-----but one that has a MAP!!!!! And to think......I waited hours
in line just to see the dead sea scrolls!!!!! Where is aris----she has lots of knowlege
about antiquities ------and can help sherri get her marvelous artifact into the right hands.

I wonder in what language her 2000 year old bible is------"SOUTHERN DRAWL"???

Sherri has been knocking back the sherry!

Its probably one of those GIDEON bibles-----she probably picked it up out of the
bedstand of a flop-house and some sauced out jerk with a sense of humor wrote
"I FOUND THIS ANCIENT BIBLE IN AN EGYPTIAN PYRAMID"----right under the
sticker that reads "I DRINK BUD" -------and a few telephone numbers
with the added notation "service 24 hours per day"------"free condoms"

My Bible maps all show the land called Palestine when Jesus lived.

There are maps and there are maps.

Then all your Bibles are the King James ones that show the map of Israel as it was when Jesus was around.

So, you can't show us where Jesus or his followers refer to living in Palestine, nor can you show us where a Palestine is mentioned anywhere in the Old Testament either. Just a map someone put on a Bible thousands of years later.

Still nothing. How pathetic and shallow your cause is.

So, you can't show us where Jesus or his followers refer to living in Palestine, nor can you show us where a Palestine is mentioned anywhere in the Old Testament either. Just a map someone put on a Bible thousands of years later.

ROUDY!!!!! be careful-----do YOU realize that you are addressing a person
who has IN HER POSSESSION-----a 2000 year old copy of the New Testament???

I am utterly fascinated I still want to know MORE. In what language was it
written and-----on what sort of paper-----I would like to get the INK ANALYZED too---
Hubby told me that as a kid------his dad sent him to live for a few months with a scribe
of the good old days------who taught him how to make paper-----and how to make
INK------a kind of ink like they used on the dead sea scrolls-----stuff that lasts virtually
FOREVER. -----but .....alas----he forgot the recipe. It has something to do with the
bark of some sort of tree. Now be nice to sherri-----she is holding a TREASURE

ROUDY!!!!! be careful-----do YOU realize that you are addressing a person
who has IN HER POSSESSION-----a 2000 year old copy of the New Testament???

I am utterly fascinated I still want to know MORE. In what language was it
written and-----on what sort of paper-----I would like to get the INK ANALYZED too---
Hubby told me that as a kid------his dad sent him to live for a few months with a scribe
of the good old days------who taught him how to make paper-----and how to make
INK------a kind of ink like they used on the dead sea scrolls-----stuff that lasts virtually
FOREVER. -----but .....alas----he forgot the recipe. It has something to do with the
bark of some sort of tree. Now be nice to sherri-----she is holding a TREASURE
I think she stole that Bible from the Louvre in Paris. It's older than the Dead Sea scrolls. It was written by Jesus of Philistia and his Philistinian followers. You see, according to Sherri, Jesus is related to Goliath and not King David, king of Zion as Jews falsely believe. :lmao:

Last edited:

Sherri seems to imagine that she has a 2000 year old bible ----not only a 2000
year old bible-----but one that has a MAP!!!!! And to think......I waited hours
in line just to see the dead sea scrolls!!!!! Where is aris----she has lots of knowlege
about antiquities ------and can help sherri get her marvelous artifact into the right hands.

I wonder in what language her 2000 year old bible is------"SOUTHERN DRAWL"???

I have old maps, copies of old maps and books more than 60 yrs old with old maps.
Philistines are not given borders but simply marked that in the general area is where they lived during the early jewish tribes and kingdoms.
I have maps of Phoenician city states along the coast with borders shifting north or south throughout the centuries.
No kingdom, state or nation of palestine. They were city states but did not form federations as did Phoenicians. Region, province, sanjuk usually as part of aram or syria, even as part of egypt. Maps depicting the period of david and solomon kingdoms through the byzantines, mukluks and ottomans, none have a separate distinct palestine with borders. A vague area on the map referred to as philistia, palastinoi, palastium or some variation of palestine.
Nothing specifically palestine before 70 AD, and most maps did use the name till well after 100 AD.
Give me a specific period and I can try to scan a map or part of a map and upload to one of the photoshare sites that will give me a link. Does it matter if the maps are in Arabic or other languages? Some of my maps are.
Check some the historical maps online. Most will give a general placement of the region for palestine but without distinct lines. Perhaps a gradual change of water color on the maps to distinguish regions. Some will not even list palestine at all.

Sheeeesh, aris---must you spoil ALL THE FUN----with hard reality?

oops
We've all been wrong. Jesus' crown actually said "Jesus, King Of the Philistines"!

OH GEE!!! quick ----where is aris? uhm.....If I remember correctly LOTS AND LOTS
of very important works of art------depicting the crucifixtion -----have some words on them--
here and there alluding to that "king of the jews" thing-------and even some big artistic
crosses ----------they will ALL HAVE TO BE FIXED But I am not sure----the stuff I saw
was not in english-----latin letters-----I think ?????????????????????????????????????

help............help...................help.......................

We've all been wrong. Jesus' crown actually said "Jesus, King Of the Philistines"!

OH GEE!!! quick ----where is aris? uhm.....If I remember correctly LOTS AND LOTS
of very important works of art------depicting the crucifixtion -----have some words on them--
here and there alluding to that "king of the jews" thing-------and even some big artistic
crosses ----------they will ALL HAVE TO BE FIXED But I am not sure----the stuff I saw
was not in english-----latin letters-----I think ?????????????????????????????????????

Sorry to tell you, Sherria's bible and maps are in English.

Of course. Do you not recall the words of PROFESSOR HIGGINS? ----
In his first encounter with ELIZA DOOLITTLE---the flower girl. -----
he castigates her for her very poor english----and LAUDS the
ENGLISH LANGUAGE as ....................

***** THE LANGUAGE OF THE BIBLE******

everyone knows that the language of the bible is ENGLISH

The Egyptian Merneptah Stele proves Israel's existence in 1230 BC. No mention af any "Palestine" to be found at this time. In fact, no mention of any "Palestine to be found until the 5th century BC. So once again, who is stealing who's land?

I see very clearly who is doing a whole lot of lying about History.
Didn't know Bumberlyn was into denial and Historical Revisionism in addition to Perversion of Current events.. but should have assumed it

allaboutarchaeology.org
Biblical Archaeology
Biblical Archaeology

"The Merneptah Stele (also known as the Israel Stele) is an upright stone slab measuring over seven feet tall that contains carved hieroglyphic text dating to approximately 1230 BC. The Egyptian stele describes the military victories of Pharaoh Merneptah and includes the earliest mention of "Israel" outside the Bible. Although the specific battles covered by the stele are not included in the Bible, the stele establishes Extra-Biblical Evidence that the Israelites were already living as a people in ancient Canaan by 1230 BC.

In addition to the Stele, a large wall picture was discovered in the great Karnak Temple of Luxor (ancient Thebes), which shows battle scenes between the Egyptians and Israelites. These scenes have also been attributed to Pharaoh Merneptah and date to approximately 1209 BC. The Karnak Temple also contains records of Pharaoh Shishak'smilitary victories about 280 years later. Specifically, the Shishak Relief depicts Egypt's victory over King Rehoboam in about 925 BC, when Solomon's Temple in Judah was plundered...."

Outside Egypt, we also discover a Wealth of evidence for the early Israelites. The Moabite Stone (Mesha Stele) is a three-foot stone slab discovered near Dibon, East of the Dead Sea, that describes the reign of Mesha, King of Moab, around 850 BC. According to Genesis 19, the Moabites were neighbors of the Israelites. The stele covers victories by King Omri and Ahab of Israel against Moab, and Mesha's later victories on behalf of Moab against King Ahab's descendants..... The Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser is a seven-foot, four-sided pillar of basalt that describes the victories of King Shalmaneser III of Assyria. Dated to about 841 BC, the Obelisk was discovered in the ancient palace of Nimrud and shows Israel's King Jehu kneeling before the Assyrian king in humble tribute...."

The House of David and Solomon's Temple

Biblical archaeology covering ancient Israeli kings and culture received a huge lift in 1994 when archaeologists discovered a stone inscription at the ancient city of Dan, which refers to the "House of David." The House of David Inscription (Tel Dan Inscription) is important because it's the first ancient reference to King David outside the Bible. Specifically, the stone is a victory pillar of a King in Damascus dated about 250 years after David's reign, which mentions a "king of Israel" (probably Joram, son of Ahab) and a king of the "House of David" (probably Ahaziah of Judah).

Another important find is the House of Yahweh Ostracon, which is a pottery shard dated to about 800 BC that contains a written receipt for a donation of silver shekels to Solomon's Temple. Written approximately 130 years after the completion of the Temple, this appears to be the earliest mention of Solomon's Temple outside the Bible...

The Merneptah Stele, 1230 BC

mernep1.jpg

500yrs only

balanced and accurate not palestinian or antisemitic propaganda filling Wikipedia. It is not about promoting zionist propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back