🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
about those "maps" of "palestine"..
So What?
We see alot of stuff here about 'the palestinians', aka leftover and Immigrant arabs from the Ottoman breakup.
Some terminology correction.
---

---
"Palestinians" [are an] Arab people No one heard of before 1967 before Israeli governments certified this piece of Propaganda... As has been noted many times before, prior to 1948, that is before Jews had begun to call themselves Israelis, the ONLY persons known as "Palestinians" were Jews, with the Arabs much preferrring to identify themselves as part of the great Arab nation.
- David Basch

"...Palestine does not belong to the "Palestinians" and never did. They did not even call themselves Palestinians until the middle 1960s. Before that, the word "Palestinian" meant "Jewish," while the local Arabs called themselves simply "Arabs."
The creation of the PLO by Gamal Abdul Nasser in 1964 was a brilliant ploy to distort the parameters of the dispute, largely for propaganda purposes.
It was inconvenient to have a conflict between 20-odd Arab states with an area 530 times greater than Israel, a population more than 30 times greater than Israel's and enormously richer natural resources.
Far better to Invent a "Palestinian" nation that would be the eternal "underdog," - a nation consisting partly of Immigrants from Syria and other Arab countries who came to benefit from the rapidly growing economy Zionist Jews created..."
- westerndefense.org

"There is NO language known as Palestinian. - There is NO distinct Palestinian culture.
There has NEVER been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians.
Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another Recent Invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.
Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9% of the Middle East lands. Israel represents 1/10th of 1% of the landmass.
But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough....""
- Joseph Farah, Arab-American journalist

So before the creation of the State of Israel, who were the Palestinians?

Until 1950, the name of the Jerusalem Post was THE PALESTINE POST;
the journal of the Zionist Organization of America was NEW PALESTINE;
Bank Leumi was the ANGLO-PALESTINE BANK;
the Israel Electric Company was the PALESTINE ELECTRIC COMPANY;
there was the PALESTINE FOUNDATION FUND and.... the PALESTINE PHILHARMONIC.
All these were JEWISH organizations.
In America, Zionist youngsters sang "PALESTINE, MY PALESTINE", "PALESTINE SCOUT SONG" and "PALESTINE SPRING SONG" In general, the terms Palestine and Palestinian referred to the region of Palestine as it was. Thus "Palestinian Jew" and "Palestinian Arab" are straightforward expressions. "Palestine Post" and "Palestine Philharmonic" refer to these bodies as they existed in a place then known as Palestine.
The adoption of a Palestinian identity by the Arabs of Palestine is a Recent phenomenon.
Until the establishment of the State of Israel, and for another Decade or so, the term Palestinian applied almost exclusively to the Jews.

- 'Palestinians' - The Peace FAQ
-

Considering Israel is a Jewish State and Jews don't recognize Jesus, and have G-d on their side, then you know what you can do with your opinion. :lol:
Seeings how GOD is pretty pissed off at Zionists thinking they are HIM and not pulling the proper building permits in the creation of Israel, I think GOD will approve of Jesus "red-tagging" the country in preparation for the proposed Devine re-building project to be done at a later date.

Define Zionist, or are you afraid to show your NAZI JEW HATRED and RACISM

When Jesus comes back to earth, the first thing HE's going to do, is torch Israel.

Not according to the Bible and the Koran, which is why the muslims have bricked up one of the gates leading into Israel.

No doubt, Phoenall, Billy doesn't like the Hispanics or Blacks in his town either. If a large number of Arabs moved into his town, he and his friends would be calling them derogatory names also. I can just imagine how they refer to Arabs now when they are alone together.

no law says israel cannot build, and in fact international law obliges the israelis to build and countries to support israel's plans to build. Israel, all of it, is jewish land so if you are going to bring g-d into it, he gave it to the jews as their heritage. Don't like it? :lol::lol::lol:
the only thing god gives to selfish, narcissistic assholes (who think their shit don't stink), is a one way trip to hell.

God doesn't choose; and that includes jews!

And in regards to zionists, you need to realize the possibility exists, that god doesn't like you!

well one thing is for sure racist scum like yourself are hated by just about everyone

No doubt, Phoenall, Billy doesn't like the Hispanics or Blacks in his town either. If a large number of Arabs moved into his town, he and his friends would be calling them derogatory names also. I can just imagine how they refer to Arabs now when they are alone together.
I grew up in an all black and Mexican neighborhood. We were the only house on the block that didn't have a fence around it. Because we were the meanest family on the block. My grandmother had 10 kids and when they drank, they got aggressive. And that was just the women. Cops were always at our place, either to arrest my uncles, or date my aunts.

My first girlfriend was a Mexican-Indian and my second was an ebony queen.

I'm color blind, bitch!

Define Zionist, or are you afraid to show your NAZI JEW HATRED and RACISM
I can define Zionist in one word...............ASSHOLE!

Now, can you tell me why you think I hate jews?

Despite the atrocities occurring over extremely massive land masses between 1.2 billion non-Jews in the Middle East, you are exclusively obsessed with the activities occurring within a minuscule slice of land occupied by a rather insignificant number of people.

I grew up in an all black and Mexican neighborhood. We were the only house on the block that didn't have a fence around it. Because we were the meanest family on the block. My grandmother had 10 kids and when they drank, they got aggressive. And that was just the women. Cops were always at our place, either to arrest my uncles, or date my aunts.

I'm color blind, bitch!

So my question from two weeks ago concerning the frequency of beatings your father gave you was unanswered but relevant to your stunted emotional maturity and Jew hatred.
I still find you rather interesting.

Despite the atrocities occurring over extremely massive land masses between 1.2 billion non-Jews in the Middle East, you are exclusively obsessed with the activities occurring within a minuscule slice of land occupied by a rather insignificant number of people.
Right now, I'm a little obsessed with the fact that the Lakers can't get a healthy point guard in their line-up, if you want to know the truth.

about those "maps" of "palestine"..
So What?
We see alot of stuff here about 'the palestinians', aka leftover and Immigrant arabs from the Ottoman breakup.
Some terminology correction.
What name you give them, doesn't mean shit.

There were people living there at the time Zionists migrated into the area and they have rights to.

So my question from two weeks ago concerning the frequency of beatings your father gave you was unanswered but relevant to your stunted emotional maturity and Jew hatred.
Oh, I answered it! It's not my problem if you don't read it.

It must have taken quite a few days to answer it as I was looking out for it.
So how old were you when "Fucking Jew" became part of your vernacular and how old were you when you started hating the fact that THE JEWS had their own country and could kick a$$?

I'm color blind, bitch!

You can see why this loser Billy never will afford a home in the Belmont Shores area of Long Beach or the Naple area. One would think he would be more interested right now in finding employment than posting on a forum.

Jesus is dead, the jews called for his death to be on their heads
So mote it be

Last edited:

I'm color blind, bitch!

You can see why this loser Billy never will afford a home in the Belmont Shores area of Long Beach or the Naple area. One would think he would be more interested right now in finding employment than posting on a forum.

How do you know how you would react to a hopeless situation?
Maybe he's hoping one of the Arabs here will hire him to write Op Eds for FuckTheJews.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back