🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
gospels were written in greek for a roman audience a hundred years after the death jesus.
gnostic text don't make such presumptions and there were far more gnostic gospels than the few greek text used in the bible.
God was not for just a few people but for all mankind. Many paths lead to god. Jesus did not come to create a religion only to teach the meaning of the torah for all

The problem is that Jesus left us nothing in his own writings. Everything we know of Jesus comes as a biography rather than an autobiography. None the less, as Practising Chrisians well know, even the Gospels verify Jesus was indeed a Zionist in his teachings.

The Importance of Blessing the Jewish People

Jesus says; I am the truth and the life and the way and the only way to the Father is through the Son.

None of that is in The Old Testament.
Reading comprehension problems again? Of course it isn't in there, that's why it's called the New Testament. And that's where Christianity parts from Judaism, whether or not Jesus was or is he Messiah, or the one the Old Testament predicts it will be? To be determined. But you cannot be a Christian without believing in the Old Testament, because Jesus himself was a Zionist Jew who practiced and preached from the Old Testament, as did all Jews at the time.

Oh what am I saying. I forgot, you think Jesus was a Philistine who lived in Philistia, or did you find any reference to Jesus and his followers calling themselves "Palestinians" in the New or Old Testaments? Still looking or did you give up? Heh heh heh

Q. How did Jesus view the Old Testament?

A. We could cite many reasons for the Old Testament being God’s Word, but the strongest argument comes from the Lord Jesus himself. As God in human flesh, Jesus speaks with final authority. And his testimony regarding the Old Testament is loud and clear.

Jesus believed that the Old Testament was divinely inspired, the veritable Word of God. He said, ‘The Scripture cannot be broken’ (John 10:35). He referred to Scripture as ‘the commandment of God’ (Matthew 15:3) and as the ‘Word of God’ (Mark 7:13). He also indicated that it was indestructible: ‘Until Heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the law, until all is accomplished’ (Matthew 5:18).

When dealing with the people of his day, whether it was with the disciples or religious rulers, Jesus constantly referred to the Old Testament: ‘Have you not read that which was spoken to you by God?’ (Matthew 22:31); ‘Yea; and have you never read, “Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babes thou has prepared praise for thyself”?’ (Matthew 21:16, citing Psalm 8:2); and ‘Have you not read what David did?’ (Matthew 12:3). Examples could be multiplied to demonstrate that Jesus was conversant with the Old Testament and its content. He quoted from it often and he trusted it totally.

Throughout the Gospels, we find Jesus confirming many of the accounts in the Old Testament, such as the destruction of Sodom and the death of Lot’s wife (Luke 17:29, 32) the murder of Abel by his brother Cain (Luke 11:51), the calling of Moses (Mark 12:26), and the manna given in the wilderness (John 6:31–51).

The list of examples goes on, and the evidence is clear: Jesus saw the Old Testament as being God’s Word, and his attitude toward it was nothing less than total trust. Many people want to accept Jesus, yet they reject a large portion of the Old Testament. Either Jesus knew what he was talking about, or he didn’t. If a person believes in Jesus Christ, he should be consistent and believe that the Old Testament and its accounts are correct.

Last edited:
The problem is that Jesus left us nothing in his own writings. Everything we know of Jesus comes as a biography rather than an autobiography. None the less, as Practising Chrisians well know, even the Gospels verify Jesus was indeed a Zionist in his teachings.

His followers were all devout Zionist Jews as well. Let's all remember that we are talking about 2000 years ago, and what life was like back then, especially in ancient Israel, that was about to be invaded by the Romans.

Jesus says; I am the truth and the life and the way and the only way to the Father is through the Son.

None of that is in The Old Testament.
Reading comprehension problems again? Of course it isn't in there, that's why it's called the New Testament. And that's where Christianity parts from Judaism, whether or not Jesus was or is he Messiah, or the one the Old Testament predicts it will be? To be determined. But you cannot be a Christian without believing in the Old Testament, because Jesus himself was a Zionist Jew who practiced and preached from the Old Testament, as did all Jews at the time.

Oh what am I saying. I forgot, you think Jesus was a Philistine who lived in Philistia, or did you find any reference to Jesus and his followers calling themselves "Palestinians" in the New or Old Testaments? Still looking or did you give up? Heh heh heh

Q. How did Jesus view the Old Testament?

A. We could cite many reasons for the Old Testament being God’s Word, but the strongest argument comes from the Lord Jesus himself. As God in human flesh, Jesus speaks with final authority. And his testimony regarding the Old Testament is loud and clear.

Jesus believed that the Old Testament was divinely inspired, the veritable Word of God. He said, ‘The Scripture cannot be broken’ (John 10:35). He referred to Scripture as ‘the commandment of God’ (Matthew 15:3) and as the ‘Word of God’ (Mark 7:13). He also indicated that it was indestructible: ‘Until Heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the law, until all is accomplished’ (Matthew 5:18).

When dealing with the people of his day, whether it was with the disciples or religious rulers, Jesus constantly referred to the Old Testament: ‘Have you not read that which was spoken to you by God?’ (Matthew 22:31); ‘Yea; and have you never read, “Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babes thou has prepared praise for thyself”?’ (Matthew 21:16, citing Psalm 8:2); and ‘Have you not read what David did?’ (Matthew 12:3). Examples could be multiplied to demonstrate that Jesus was conversant with the Old Testament and its content. He quoted from it often and he trusted it totally.

Throughout the Gospels, we find Jesus confirming many of the accounts in the Old Testament, such as the destruction of Sodom and the death of Lot’s wife (Luke 17:29, 32) the murder of Abel by his brother Cain (Luke 11:51), the calling of Moses (Mark 12:26), and the manna given in the wilderness (John 6:31–51).

The list of examples goes on, and the evidence is clear: Jesus saw the Old Testament as being God’s Word, and his attitude toward it was nothing less than total trust. Many people want to accept Jesus, yet they reject a large portion of the Old Testament. Either Jesus knew what he was talking about, or he didn’t. If a person believes in Jesus Christ, he should be consistent and believe that the Old Testament and its accounts are correct.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (NIV, Matthew 5:17–18)

Jesus did not abolish the moral and ethical laws that had been in effect from the time of Moses. He affirmed and expanded upon those principles.

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19)

Keep in mind, this is Jesus Christ saying this–in the Bible that all Christians own and cherish. Don’t take my word for it; look it up–it’s all there.

Last edited:
I am not going to commit a copyright violation, unlike Roudy.

Jesus is the truth that sets man free and it is belief in Him that saves.

All that is written in The Bible points to Jesus, we have what comes before Jesus and what comes after Jesus but only belief in Jesus saves.

Jesus is not a Zionist, Jesus is God.

And whether an individual accepts or rejects Jesus , that decision seals an individual s fate for eternity.

His followers were all devout Zionist Jews as well. Let's all remember that we are talking about 2000 years ago, and what life was like back then, especially in ancient Israel, that was about to be invaded by the Romans.
There were a lot of jews in Roman government.

All that is written in The Bible points to Jesus, we have what comes before Jesus and what comes after Jesus but only belief in Jesus saves.

And whether an individual accepts or rejects Jesus , that decision seals an individual s fate for eternity.
Roudy just ate your lunch and still you continue to blather.

Copyright violation? Ha ha ha. Quoting Biblical verses is not a copyright violation.

Instead of whining about it, here is what Jesus said in the New Testament, any comments?

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

There were a lot of jews in Roman government.
Another ignorant statement. Jews were under occupation, being persecuted, and constantly fighting the Romans. This eventually led to the Roman sacking of Jerusalem in 70AD.

Is ignorance and stupidity a requirement among your "type"?

Last edited:

Roudy just ate your lunch and still you continue to blather.
Blather, lies, propaganda, and hate is all they have.

The Gospels are filled with Jesus words.

Keep.choosing to reject Jesus and His words, and you shall certainly fully reap the consequences of that choice.

Copyright violation? Ha ha ha. Quoting Biblical verses is not a copyright violation.

Instead of whining about it, here is what Jesus said in the New Testament, any comments?

,but

Writing what is written by third parties and not providing a source is a copyright violation, ZIONIST. Reference Post 409

It's out with the old and in with the new.

ALL has been fulfilled with Jesus.

Last edited:
RESPONSE POST 415

Matthew 23

37*“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Matthew 23 - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

Further Response Post 413

John 4

New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Talks With a Samaritan Woman

21*“Woman,”*Jesus replied,*“believe me, a time is coming*when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.22*You Samaritans worship what you do not know;*we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.*23*Yet a time is coming and has now come*when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit*and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.*24*God is spirit,*and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

25*The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ)*“is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”

26*Then Jesus declared,*“I, the one speaking to you—I am he.”

John 4 - Jesus Talks With a Samaritan Woman - Bible Gateway

BIBLICAL PROPHECIES FULFILLED BY JESUS

The Messiah Will Be Born In BethlehemThe Messiah Will Be Born Of A VirginThe Messiah Will Be A Prophet Like MosesThe Messiah Will Be Tempted By SatanThe Messiah Will Enter Jerusalem TriumphantlyThe Messiah Will Be Rejected By His Own PeopleThe Messiah Will Be Betrayed By One Of His FollowersThe Messiah Will Be Betrayed For 30 Pieces Of SilverThe Messiah Will Be Tried And CondemnedThe Messiah Will Be Silent Before His AccusersThe Messiah Will Be Smitten And Spat Upon

The Messiah Will Be Mocked And TauntedThe Messiah To Die By Crucifixion, With Pierced Hands & FeetThe Messiah’s Garments Will Be Divided By Casting LotsThe Messiah’s Bones Will Not Be BrokenThe Messiah Will Die As A Sin OfferingThe Messiah Will See His SeedThe Messiah Will Be Buried In A Rich Man’s TombThe Messiah Will Be Raised From The DeadThe Messiah Will Sit At God’s Right Hand

Bible Prophecy Fulfilled by Christ Jesus | CBN.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back