🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus is dead, the jews called for his death to be on their heads
So mote it be

But Joey, it is your friends who nowadays are calling for DEATH TO THE INFIDELS. Let's stick to modern times and concentrate on what is happening now. By the way, if Jesus miraculously came back today, he certainly wouldn't be sitting down to a meal at your house. He would look for some Orthodox Jew who eats Kosher like he did. He would stick his nose up to your Halal food.

So my question from two weeks ago concerning the frequency of beatings your father gave you was unanswered but relevant to your stunted emotional maturity and Jew hatred.
I still find you rather interesting.

You can see why this loser Billy never will afford a home in the Belmont Shores area of Long Beach or the Naple area. One would think he would be more interested right now in finding employment than posting on a forum.

How do you know how you would react to a hopeless situation?
Maybe he's hoping one of the Arabs here will hire him to write Op Eds for FuckTheJews.com.
OFFICIAL INTERNATONAL RED CROSS RECORDS!

271,301 DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS!
www.fuckthejews.com

It must have taken quite a few days to answer it as I was looking out for it.
So how old were you when "Fucking Jew" became part of your vernacular and how old were you when you started hating the fact that THE JEWS had their own country and could kick a$$?
I've never said that in any of my posts at this website.

Why do you act like I have?

It must have taken quite a few days to answer it as I was looking out for it.
So how old were you when "Fucking Jew" became part of your vernacular and how old were you when you started hating the fact that THE JEWS had their own country and could kick a$$?
I've never said that in any of my posts at this website.

Why do you act like I have?

You haven't responded to my observation on your obsession with Israel vs the rest of the ME.

You can see why this loser Billy never will afford a home in the Belmont Shores area of Long Beach or the Naple area. One would think he would be more interested right now in finding employment than posting on a forum.
It's Naples area, not Naple!

So sorry, I forgot to put that "s" at the end. Regardless, you will never be able to afford a house in Naples. The closest to Naples, Long Beach you will be is getting a job as the guy who takes people around on the gondola.

How do you know how you would react to a hopeless situation?
Maybe he's hoping one of the Arabs here will hire him to write Op Eds for FuckTheJews.com.
OFFICIAL INTERNATONAL RED CROSS RECORDS!

271,301 DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS!
www.fuckthejews.com

Why, Joey, I would think that even a good Jew hater as you are would know that the Nazis kept very detailed records. I would suggest since you supposedly are in Spain, it wouldn't be too difficult for you to visit their archives in Germany and look at their records in person..

When Jesus comes back to earth, the first thing HE's going to do, is torch Israel.

That's not what the New and Old Testament say.

“When I have brought them back from the nations and have gathered them from the countries of their enemies, I will show myself holy through them in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind, I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the house of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.” (Ezekiel 39:27-29)

On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. (Zechariah 12:3)

Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem. (Zechariah 14:3-4)

Last edited:

“When I have brought them back from the nations and have gathered them from the countries of their enemies, I will show myself holy through them in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind, I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the house of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.” (Ezekiel 39:27-29)

On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. (Zechariah 12:3)

Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem. (Zechariah 14:3-4)
Why are you quoting Christ when jews rejected HIS teachings?

Last edited:
When Jesus comes back to earth, the first thing HE's going to do, is torch Israel.

Roudy ---for a person who has had the ADVANTAGE of spending time in islamic lands---
there is so much you do not know. I will help. The passages you quote----
are fraudulent The books which you cite are IN CONSTANT REVISION by
EVIL KAFFIR ZIONIST DOGS There are so MANY VERSIONS that if you pick
up a copy of that book------and then walk ten yards and find another-----they will be
entirely DIFFERENT -------you are so silly. I bet you think that some torah scroll
in Iraq------is in some way similar to some torah scroll--------in ----uhm----
London, England. or Brooklyn, New York USA-------silly----OF COURSE NOT ----
they are ALL ENTIRELY DIFFERENT (I learned this fact about 45 years ago from
a very intelligent pakistani surgeon educated in Karachi-----I have no idea where he
is------but you can ask sherri about the ZIONIST FRAUD)

btw----do not bring up the dead sea scrolls------they are fraudulent too.

Moron O Really: "Why are you quoting Christ when jews rejected HIS teachings?"

Excuse me? Jews and Christians do not disagree on whether there is a Messiah.

Jews think its a different person, while Christians believe it will be the Second Coming of Jesus.

What occurs when this Messiah comes, there is no dispute. Both books say the exact same thing.

Ignorant BUFFOON.

Last edited:
"Jesus is dead"??? Ask any Christian & they will tell you "Jesus Lives." But then, no one expects you to understand.

Jesus is dead, the jews called for his death to be on their heads
So mote it be

These are quotes from The Jewish Scriptures, NOT The New Testament.

These are quotes from The Jewish Scriptures, NOT The New Testament.
Half the New Testament is the Old Jewish Testament. You cannot be a Christian without accepting every single word of the Old Testament. Jesus himself said that he did not come to change a word in the Old Testament.

Christianity basically parted ways with Judaism (the religion Jesus practiced), over who the actual Messiah was.

Jesus says; I am the truth and the life and the way and the only way to the Father is through the Son.

None of that is in The Old Testament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back