Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
We pray for each other too.

But I do share with my Bible Study all the lost souls I have been encountering here.

And I ask them to Pray for you.

I see so much need and hurting behind so many hate filled words I read here, and the best word for that is heartbreaking, it is heartbreaking to see this.

Further, as I have these discussions with all here I see God Blessing me so much in my life, it is always worth believing in Jesus and following where He leads you.

You mean other people get to laugh at your stoopid ass during Koran studies?

You should ask them to pray for you first, psycho.
In your case a qualified psychologist would be a better idea.

But I do share with my Bible Study all the lost souls I have been encountering here.

I see so much need and hurting behind so many hate filled words I read here, and the best word for that is heartbreaking, it is heartbreaking to see this.

Further, as I have these discussions with all here I see God Blessing me so much in my life, it is always worth believing in Jesus and following where He leads you.

If the l'il sherriflth dared to share its shenanigans here with those fine Christians in the Bible study group - they'd ALL be praying for the sherriKKKins' damaged soul....... poor l'il thang!

Bless its cotton socks, that sherrithing must be oh-so-frustrated, having had ZERO success in evangelizing in RL even under its own roof.... One suspects that when the pious l'il pustule starts in, that poor mutant dog tries to cover its ears. Probably why the sherthing takes its show on the road so often and for so long.

I've been pondering the 'multiple identity' question, too. Although the sherrinsanity seems too huge for a single person, I do believe there have been clues given within its ravings. My thesis is that the l'il pustulent 'evangelist' is actually possessed by Satan - and every so often the poor l'il thing's ragged wimpy soul fights its way to the surface and actually posts about Satan. Only it's been so corrupted by the possession, it lies and misdirects that info outwards.

Perhaps if all of us reading this thread could get together and try, we might be able to strengthen whatever remnants of the poor l'il sherrithing's soul enough so that it might be able to break free, with our collective help? I think it's worth trying, don't you?

You are a fucking liar SherriSatan. No way you go to a bible study or church or anywhere else. You sign on here at 5 every morning and post nonstop until after midnight, 7 days a week. And we see elsewhere that you claim to be a lawyer. What a fucking joke.
Ha ha. Those were exactly my thoughts. Sherri not only talks to those voices in her head, but she also attends "Bible studies" with them as well!

All one big happy family.

More lies from the lying Zionist. lol
You seem to 'LOL' a lot, over a lot of decidedly unfunny things...

Do you really 'LOL' so much?

Are other people nearby when you LOL, hunched over your computer screen?

Do those other people look at you strangely when you LOL like that?

Do those other people quietly slip out of the room and reach for the phone when you LOL like that?

LOL... right?

When people LOL a lot, you can almost hear their maniacal laughter like some screeching baboon and looking like Medusa. With the constant LOLing, you wonder if they even have time to take a shower.
Sherri:

a-woman-showing-frustration-at-her-computer-pgi0318.jpg

Jihad Sherri:
But I do share with my Bible Study all the lost souls I have been encountering here....blah blah blah...yap yap yap....hate hate hate...vomit vomit......

Picture-51.png

You are a fucking liar SherriSatan. No way you go to a bible study or church or anywhere else. You sign on here at 5 every morning and post nonstop until after midnight, 7 days a week. And we see elsewhere that you claim to be a lawyer. What a fucking joke.
Ha ha. Those were exactly my thoughts. Sherri not only talks to those voices in her head, but she also attends "Bible studies" with them as well!

All one big happy family.

I forgot to add that she and the Iranians post 48 consecutive hours on weekends. Drugs must be great in that asylum.

Jihad Sherri:
But I do share with my Bible Study all the lost souls I have been encountering here....blah blah blah...yap yap yap....hate hate hate...vomit vomit......

Picture-51.png
Not unemployed for long. Sh'e sure to be appointed as Assistant Imam when she is assigned to Gitmo. Pays well too.
What are the job duties of an assistant Imam? Spraying air freshener at the mosque?

The Word of God tells us who Jesus is.

Luke*2 ESV

The Shepherds and the Angels

8*And in the same region there were shepherds out in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.*9*And an angel of the Lord*xappeared to them, and*ythe glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were filled with great fear.*10*And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all*zthe people.11*For*aunto you is born this day in*bthe city of David*ca Savior, who is*dthe Lord.*"

He leads you to post maniacally on a message board with others who clearly think you are off your rocker at best or a lying scum bag Muslim at worst?

Some life

I could care less what a Zionist thinks about me or what rats say either. They are not even human.

He leads you to post maniacally on a message board with others who clearly think you are off your rocker at best or a lying scum bag Muslim at worst?

Some life

Last edited:
Oh by the way Mamoud, when you say "I could care less", that means you do somewhat care what a Zionist thinks of you.

You really should study the English language, Mamoud.

:lol:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.
I could care less what a Zionist thinks about me or what rats say either. They are not even human.

Some life

You've removed all doubt that you're off your rocker

Jesus clearly says who He is throughout the Gospels, in the books of Matthew and Mark and Luke and John.

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I proclaim His words about who He is to be true.

Jesus is the Son of God who was sent to save the world from sin, for those who believe in Him.

Crazy Jihad Sherri after 4000 posts:

angry-old-lady-o.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back