Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus is not a Jewish Zionist, more slander about Jesus.

The Word tells us who Jesus is, I refer you to John 1 .

So let us get this straight. You worship a Jewish Zionist. And condemn his Zionist Christian followers. Is that correct?

QUOTE=SherriMunnerlyn;8510255]And right you are, we need to put our trust in Jesus.

We all fall miserably short.

I just found all these books by Dr. John R. Rice and some of what He wrote is so right and no doubt but that God led me to these books.

But this man lived in another time and his support for Southern practices like Segregation were not right, and other matters I question about his position on morality issues. He was a product of his times, and some of his ideas reflected his times and not God.

Our trust should be only in Jesus.

What this man was is a man deeply concerned about Jesus and what Jesus says and His writings stay with us to show us who and what matters most, Jesus.

I am not impressed with Sherri... so stuff it.
[/QUOTE]
Sherriahs reply to [MENTION=35577]MJB12741[/MENTION] about Jesus the Zionist.

The Word of God (The Bible) is who tells me who Jesus is and that He alone saves.

How sad for you, looking for God in words on a penny.

I will ask for Prayers for you in my Bible Study class tomorrow.

and she is oblivious that the quote is talking directly to her.

th

buy yourself a clue

it does not say in jesus we trust

Maybe this is more useful

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsSCjwMvXt6QpPqp4Vm83PI9Cdckeprb35SL2ZI8KzY2GxqSMl

to put towards that clue
Sherri trusts in Hamas, to her its the same as trusting in Jesus.

Sherri trusts in no one but JESUS.

And does the Iranian taking his turn as Mrs. Sherri right now and who is speaking about Mrs. Sherri believe in Christianity or Islam? My goodness, with such a round robin roster of posters under one screen name, it is difficult to figure out who is who.

I am only one person.

And you remain a lying Zionist.

And does the Iranian taking his turn as Mrs. Sherri right now and who is speaking about Mrs. Sherri believe in Christianity or Islam? My goodness, with such a round robin roster of posters under one screen name, it is difficult to figure out who is who.
Well that doesn't make you look any better, it only adds to just how fucking crazy you are, and what a pathetic life you lead.

You're wrong. There are a total of 5 Messiahs...

Jesus
Barack Obama
Justin Beiber
Lindsey Lohan
and
Long Dong Silver.

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.
Watch "Jesus Messiah - Brookwood Praise Choir" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1x1SbzCW-M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There is only one Messiah and His name is Jesus.

What are your feelings about the new Messiah Obama?

Jesus
Barack Obama
Justin Beiber
Lindsey Lohan
and
Long Dong Silver.

You left out John Holmes.

John 14:6

English Standard Version (ESV)

Jesus said to him,*“I am*the way, and*the truth, and*the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus
Barack Obama
Justin Beiber
Lindsey Lohan
and
Long Dong Silver.

If the l'il sherriflth dared to share its shenanigans here with those fine Christians in the Bible study group - they'd ALL be praying for the sherriKKKins' damaged soul....... poor l'il thang!

Bless its cotton socks, that sherrithing must be oh-so-frustrated, having had ZERO success in evangelizing in RL even under its own roof.... One suspects that when the pious l'il pustule starts in, that poor mutant dog tries to cover its ears. Probably why the sherthing takes its show on the road so often and for so long.

I've been pondering the 'multiple identity' question, too. Although the sherrinsanity seems too huge for a single person, I do believe there have been clues given within its ravings. My thesis is that the l'il pustulent 'evangelist' is actually possessed by Satan - and every so often the poor l'il thing's ragged wimpy soul fights its way to the surface and actually posts about Satan. Only it's been so corrupted by the possession, it lies and misdirects that info outwards.

Perhaps if all of us reading this thread could get together and try, we might be able to strengthen whatever remnants of the poor l'il sherrithing's soul enough so that it might be able to break free, with our collective help? I think it's worth trying, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back