Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-shift Sherri. Hard to keep track isn't it? You need handover sessions at the end of each shift. Look, why don't you fight it out with the other two of you.

Hahahahaha :lmao:
Probably more like three personalities in the same carcass... compounded by sleep deprivation...
wink_smile.gif

Hoss, she has yet to show us where MJB slandered Jesus

It's just lie after lie after lie with Sherri.
I'm not an expert on Jesus, but I'm certain he doesn't approve of constant lying, specially about him

Hoss, she has yet to show us where MJB slandered Jesus

It's just lie after lie after lie with Sherri.
I'm not an expert on Jesus, but I'm certain he doesn't approve of constant lying, specially about him

STOP distorting my words.

AND this whole thread is about you Zionists slander of Jesus, falsely stating He is a Zionist.

again, you lie.

I did not say he slandered jesus in my post.

I like catching you in your lies.

funny, funny, funny! So tell us sherri , what does jesus say about terrorist supporters like you who hate his people?

you slandered me in your post.

I am not a terrorist supporter.

And i do not hate jesus people, who are those who believe in him.

again, you claimed that mjb slandered jesus in his last post. I asked you to show me where in that post he slandered jesus.
You claim you didn't say that. Like kondor said, i gave you indisputable evidence that you did say that.
And as usual, you respond with "zionist this" and "zionist that" lol!

It's so funny seeing you so desperate :cool:

yes you did you lying pos muslim

Title thread is a lie, you pos Zionist, as much a lie as you calling me a Muslim, you lying pos scum of the earth Zionist

Lie: Jesus is a Zionist

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/331538-even-jesus-is-a-zionist.htmlFor

Truth Jesus is Sin Of God

God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

Truth Jesus is Son of God

again, you lie.

again, you claimed that mjb slandered jesus in his last post. I asked you to show me where in that post he slandered jesus.
You claim you didn't say that. Like kondor said, i gave you indisputable evidence that you did say that.

Last edited:
For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

No wonder why all true practising Christians are Zionists & friends & supporters of Israel.

Jesus was a Zionist

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/331538-even-jesus-is-a-zionist.html

Yes.

Again.... You have yet to show us where MJB slandered Jesus.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/331538-even-jesus-is-a-zionist.htmlFor

God So Loved the World

again, you lie.

be it a god particle or a god of creation...we are all the children of god. we all have that same special something inside, but we are not objects to be worshiped, just respected for our individuality and uniqueness

Accept Jesus as Son of God or stand condemned

again, you lie.

Now, you cannot say to God one day no one ever shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ with you.

You choose: Do you believe in Jesus or do you stand condemned for your continuing disbelief?

Do you choose Heaven?

Or do you choose hell?

God So Loved the World

be it a god particle or a god of creation...we are all the children of god. we all have that same special something inside, but we are not objects to be worshiped, just respected for our individuality and uniqueness

Last edited:
Yada yada yada...blah blah blah...blu blu blu....yap ya yap....drivel drivel drivel...hate hate hate....

Does this Jihad Sherri freak ever stop? LOL

Now, you cannot say to God one day no one ever shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ with you.

You choose: Do you believe in Jesus or do you stand condemned for your continuing disbelief?

Do you choose Heaven?

Or do you choose hell?

God So Loved the World

You don't have the power to condemn me and I don't believe there is a god that would.

You worry about your hate of other and how that will blacken your soul. Simply saying you believe in Jesus before you die is not going to help if you live your life is a way that shames the teaching of the torah and Jesus.
I have no problem respecting the rabbi, I just don't believe he is god.
I have no problem respecting the spirit, the love, of his teachings, but I also have a brain and can reason things for myself. I don't need someone else's words "by the letter" especially where there is no validity to it being god's words or even direct quotes from Jesus. They were written so long after and been passed through so many hands and translations and vary so much from other text that they are spiritually uplifting stories but as for factual..., I seriously doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back