Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how badly The Critter has degenerated in recent weeks, I'm amazed that The Owners are still allowing it to post.

"Title thread is a lie, you pos Zionist, as much a lie as you calling me a Muslim, you lying pos scum of the earth Zionist...
Very loving and forgiving Christian -like language, right kids?
tongue_smile.gif
Yeah! In fact it resembles Hamas, which according to Sherri, resembles Jesus! Ha ha ha.
Yeah... that Hamas resembles Jesus remark was one for the record-books... idiocy on a cosmic scale... I seriously doubt that it is sane.

Last edited:
For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

Can you not read English?

It's all there in John 3.

It's your choice, choose wisely.

Now, you cannot say to God one day no one ever shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ with you.

You choose: Do you believe in Jesus or do you stand condemned for your continuing disbelief?

Do you choose Heaven?

Or do you choose hell?

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

be it a god particle or a god of creation...we are all the children of god. we all have that same special something inside, but we are not objects to be worshiped, just respected for our individuality and uniqueness

You don't have the power to condemn me and I don't believe there is a god that would.

You worry about your hate of other and how that will blacken your soul. Simply saying you believe in Jesus before you die is not going to help if you live your life is a way that shames the teaching of the torah and Jesus.
I have no problem respecting the rabbi, I just don't believe he is god.
I have no problem respecting the spirit, the love, of his teachings, but I also have a brain and can reason things for myself. I don't need someone else's words "by the letter" especially where there is no validity to it being god's words or even direct quotes from Jesus. They were written so long after and been passed through so many hands and translations and vary so much from other text that they are spiritually uplifting stories but as for factual..., I seriously doubt.

Last edited:
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous,saying, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’*Thus you witness against yourselves that you are*sons of those who murdered the prophets.*Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers.*You serpents,you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to*hell?Therefore*I send you*prophets and wise men and*scribes,*some of whom you will kill and crucify, and*some you will*flog in your synagogues and*persecute from town to town,*so that on you may come all*the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous*Abel to the blood of*Zechariah the son of Barachiah,[f]*whom you murdered between*the sanctuary and*the altar.*Truly, I say to you,all these things will come upon this generation.

Matthew 23 - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

"Title thread is a lie, you pos Zionist, as much a lie as you calling me a Muslim, you lying pos scum of the earth Zionist...
tongue_smile.gif

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are likewhitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people's bones and*all uncleanness.*So you alsooutwardly appear righteous to others, but within you are full ofhypocrisy and lawlessness.

Considering how badly The Critter has degenerated in recent weeks, I'm amazed that The Owners are still allowing it to post.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that*kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have*gathered*your children together*as a hen gathers her brood*under her wings, and*you were not willing!*See,*your house is left to you desolate.*For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say,*‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

tongue_smile.gif
Yeah! In fact it resembles Hamas, which according to Sherri, resembles Jesus! Ha ha ha.
Yeah... that Hamas resembles Jesus remark was one for the record-books... idiocy on a cosmic scale... I seriously doubt that it is sane.

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous,saying, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’*Thus you witness against yourselves that you are*sons of those who murdered the prophets.*Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers.*You serpents,you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to*hell?Therefore*I send you*prophets and wise men and*scribes,*some of whom you will kill and crucify, and*some you will*flog in your synagogues and*persecute from town to town,*so that on you may come all*the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous*Abel to the blood of*Zechariah the son of Barachiah,[f]*whom you murdered between*the sanctuary and*the altar.*Truly, I say to you,all these things will come upon this generation.

tongue_smile.gif

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are likewhitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people's bones and*all uncleanness.*So you alsooutwardly appear righteous to others, but within you are full ofhypocrisy and lawlessness.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that*kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have*gathered*your children together*as a hen gathers her brood*under her wings, and*you were not willing!*See,*your house is left to you desolate.*For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say,*‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

woman-collecting-elephant-shit-3656.jpg

Last edited:
Jihadi Sherri made 3 copy / pastes in 2 minutes time?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVjOH7WeEKk]Impressive, Most Impressive - YouTube[/ame]

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

and she is oblivious that the quote is talking directly to her.

th

buy yourself a clue

Jihadi Sherri made 3 copy / pastes in 2 minutes time?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVjOH7WeEKk]Impressive, Most Impressive - YouTube[/ame]

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.[/QUOT

You think that Iran gang is playing musical chairs around the computer?

Oh well. Yet another day & still waiting for Sherri to show us where I "slandered Jesus" in a post.

Golly gee, I wonder why Sherri won't tell us where I "slander Jesus"? Is it actually possible that girl is nuts? Thank goodness Jesus loves even the mentally ill.

Still waiting. Let's try again. Ladies & gentle, I present to you Sherri, to expose me for my lying slander of Jesus.

Thank you sir. This should be a blast as I love Jesus & all of his Zionist followers.

Ladies & gentlemen, I present to you Sherri to show us where I "slander Jesus" with lies in my post.

The Word of God (The Bible) is who tells me who Jesus is and that He alone saves.

How sad for you, looking for God in words on a penny.

I will ask for Prayers for you in my Bible Study class tomorrow.

th

buy yourself a clue

Last edited:
"Bible Study class"??

Is that what Ma'an is changing it's name to??
:dunno:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

The Word of God (The Bible) is who tells me who Jesus is and that He alone saves.

th

buy yourself a clue

Eh Sherri dear, why are you hiding on me, you little rascal you?

Oh well. Yet another day & still waiting for Sherri to show us where I "slandered Jesus" in a post.

Golly gee, I wonder why Sherri won't tell us where I "slander Jesus"? Is it actually possible that girl is nuts? Thank goodness Jesus loves even the mentally ill.

Still waiting. Let's try again. Ladies & gentle, I present to you Sherri, to expose me for my lying slander of Jesus.

th

buy yourself a clue

it does not say in jesus we trust

Maybe this is more useful

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsSCjwMvXt6QpPqp4Vm83PI9Cdckeprb35SL2ZI8KzY2GxqSMl

to put towards that clue

A Sermon (No. 1325) Delivered on Lord's-Day Morning, November 19th, 1876, by C.*H. SPURGEON,
At the*Metropolitan Tabernacle,*Newington

Christ the End of the Law.

This paragraph addresses what believing in Jesus means.

"Now, secondly, OURSELVES IN CONNECTION WITH CHRIST—for "Christ is the end of the law*to everyone that believeth." Now see the point "to everyone that believeth," there the stress lies. Come, man, woman, dost thou believe? No weightier question can be asked under heaven. "Dost thou believe on the Son of God?" And what is it to believe? It is not merely to accept a set of doctrines and to say that such and such a creed is yours, and there and then to put it on the shelf and forget it. To believe is, to trust, to confide, to depend upon, to rely upon, to rest in. Dost thou believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead? Dost thou believe that he stood in the sinner's stead and suffered the just for the unjust? Dost thou believe that he is able to save to the uttermost them that come unto God by him? And dost thou therefore lay the whole weight and stress of thy soul's salvation upon him, yea, upon him alone? Ah then, Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to thee, and thou art righteous. In the righteousness of God thou art clothed if thou believest. It is of no use to bring forward anything else if you are not believing, for nothing will avail. If faith be absent the essential thing is wanting: sacraments, prayers, Bible reading, hearings of the gospel, you may heap them together, high as the stars, into a mountain, huge as high Olympus, but they are all mere chaff if faith be not there. It is thy believing or not believing which must settle the matter. Dost thou look away from thyself to Jesus for righteousness? If thou dost he is the end of the law to thee."

Christ the End of the Law

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back