Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have hell all for yourselves, I am not at all interested in sharing it with the Zionists here.

I am fine sticking with my belief in Jesus and I am perfectly fine with eternity with Him.

If the l'il sherriflth dared to share its shenanigans here with those fine Christians in the Bible study group - they'd ALL be praying for the sherriKKKins' damaged soul....... poor l'il thang!

Bless its cotton socks, that sherrithing must be oh-so-frustrated, having had ZERO success in evangelizing in RL even under its own roof.... One suspects that when the pious l'il pustule starts in, that poor mutant dog tries to cover its ears. Probably why the sherthing takes its show on the road so often and for so long.

I've been pondering the 'multiple identity' question, too. Although the sherrinsanity seems too huge for a single person, I do believe there have been clues given within its ravings. My thesis is that the l'il pustulent 'evangelist' is actually possessed by Satan - and every so often the poor l'il thing's ragged wimpy soul fights its way to the surface and actually posts about Satan. Only it's been so corrupted by the possession, it lies and misdirects that info outwards.

Perhaps if all of us reading this thread could get together and try, we might be able to strengthen whatever remnants of the poor l'il sherrithing's soul enough so that it might be able to break free, with our collective help? I think it's worth trying, don't you?

What can I say about a person deaf and blind to these words, words repeated over and over and over to this person?

I tried, Jesus, I tried.

But, he chooses hell over you.

John 3:16-18

English Standard Version (ESV)

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,[a]*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.

Sherri trusts in no one but JESUS.

not god? holy spirit? jesus mother mary?

Last edited:
John 3:17-18

“For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God."

They are Zionist. Jesus on the other hand (according to Sherri), was a Palestinian Muslim.

god is zionist but jesus was not????????????????
:cuckoo:

But I do share with my Bible Study all the lost souls I have been encountering here.

And I ask them to Pray for you.

I see so much need and hurting behind so many hate filled words I read here, and the best word for that is heartbreaking, it is heartbreaking to see this.

Further, as I have these discussions with all here I see God Blessing me so much in my life, it is always worth believing in Jesus and following where He leads you.

If the l'il sherriflth dared to share its shenanigans here with those fine Christians in the Bible study group - they'd ALL be praying for the sherriKKKins' damaged soul....... poor l'il thang!

Bless its cotton socks, that sherrithing must be oh-so-frustrated, having had ZERO success in evangelizing in RL even under its own roof.... One suspects that when the pious l'il pustule starts in, that poor mutant dog tries to cover its ears. Probably why the sherthing takes its show on the road so often and for so long.

I've been pondering the 'multiple identity' question, too. Although the sherrinsanity seems too huge for a single person, I do believe there have been clues given within its ravings. My thesis is that the l'il pustulent 'evangelist' is actually possessed by Satan - and every so often the poor l'il thing's ragged wimpy soul fights its way to the surface and actually posts about Satan. Only it's been so corrupted by the possession, it lies and misdirects that info outwards.

Perhaps if all of us reading this thread could get together and try, we might be able to strengthen whatever remnants of the poor l'il sherrithing's soul enough so that it might be able to break free, with our collective help? I think it's worth trying, don't you?

Jesus is God. So, saying I believe in Jesus is also saying I believe in God and the Trinity is the three persons all in God, the Father , the Son, and the Holy Spirit. So, believing in Jesus is believing in Him and God and the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit lives in believers in Jesus Christ upon Salvation and shows us God, He is not One one generally speaks about believing in, as He lives in believers, but as I stated belief in Jesus is belief in God and the Trinity, the three persons of the Godhead.

Mary is the mother of Jesus, not one to trust and believe in.

Why is it not enough to simply profess belief in God?

Because we can only today know God through Jesus, through a rebirth, a new heart and the Holy Spirit living in us, only through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

You want a story from the Old Testament that comes very close to speaking about the new covenant , read the story of Saul being anointed King, in 1 Samuel 10 and 11. God gave him a new heart and the Holy Spirit dwelled in him. But in the OT, the HS only dwelt in certain individuals for limited periods of time, the new covenant is different.

You think Jesus is the only way to get to Heaven?

You're wrong.

There are other ways.

For instance...

Watch "Monty Python - Whizzo Butter" on YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-DmwiAKDd8]Monty Python - Whizzo Butter - YouTube[/ame]

"Buy Whizzo Butter, and go to Heaven."

John 14:6

Jesus said to him,*“I am*the way, and*the truth, and*the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

But I do share with my Bible Study all the lost souls I have been encountering here.

I see so much need and hurting behind so many hate filled words I read here, and the best word for that is heartbreaking, it is heartbreaking to see this.

Further, as I have these discussions with all here I see God Blessing me so much in my life, it is always worth believing in Jesus and following where He leads you.

Suuuuuuure you tell 'em, sherrithing: I bet you don't have the guts to actually *show* anyone the vile screeching you've posted on here..... Did you tell them you keep publically accusing other posters of being possessed by Satan? Have you told them how the Fogels 'deserved' to be murdered in their beds?

I so do not believe you've been honest with ANYONE about your behavior on here - least of all yourself. It's beyond you to acknowledge that Zionists are human beings created in the image of GOD, exactly the same as you. No better - and no worse.

What can I say about a person deaf and blind to these words, words repeated over and over and over to this person?

I tried, Jesus, I tried.

“For*God so loved*the world,[a]*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.

I don't believe in hell, so your rants have no power on me.

I believe if you live a good life you will either transcend to heaven or perhaps reborn, or just dead. Only trial or purgatory in life here on earth. After life either nothing or a pleasant peace. If there is some force, we prove our self by our action here and now, no matter the religion or belief.

You sound like voodoo priest trying to put a curse on me. It only has power if you believe it does. Other wise it's so much hot air.

Save your breath

Tell it to your family instead.

I tried, Jesus, I tried.

I don't believe in hell, so your rants have no power on me.

I believe if you live a good life you will either transcend to heaven or perhaps reborn, or just dead. Only trial or purgatory in life here on earth. After life either nothing or a pleasant peace. If there is some force, we prove our self by our action here and now, no matter the religion or belief.

You sound like voodoo priest trying to put a curse on me. It only has power if you believe it does. Other wise it's so much hot air.

Save your breath

Tell it to your family instead.

Actually, Aris, she should tell all this to her psychiatrist. He is the one who might be able to help her; and maybe after years of therapy, she will be able to sound like a sane person. Sad how people don't avail themself when there are medical professionals to help them.

You mean other people get to laugh at your stoopid ass during Koran studies?

You should ask them to pray for you first, psycho.

Aris:

:clap: Very close to my philosophy, Aris. What good is it if you're a religious person and follow it verbatim, but you're a scumbag lowlife bigoted liar like Sherri? Surely if there's a Hell, that's where Sherri's is heading, just for what she's said in this thread. .

From the moment we are born we sin.

Last edited:
We pray for each other too.

You mean other people get to laugh at your stoopid ass during Koran studies?

You should ask them to pray for you first, psycho.

More lies from the lying Zionist. lol
They are Zionist. Jesus on the other hand (according to Sherri), was a Palestinian Muslim.
You seem to 'LOL' a lot, over a lot of decidedly unfunny things...

Do you really 'LOL' so much?

Are other people nearby when you LOL, hunched over your computer screen?

Do those other people look at you strangely when you LOL like that?

Do those other people quietly slip out of the room and reach for the phone when you LOL like that?

LOL... right?

More lies from the lying Zionist. lol
You seem to 'LOL' a lot, over a lot of decidedly unfunny things...

Do you really 'LOL' so much?

Are other people nearby when you LOL, hunched over your computer screen?

Do those other people look at you strangely when you LOL like that?

Do those other people quietly slip out of the room and reach for the phone when you LOL like that?

LOL... right?

When people LOL a lot, you can almost hear their maniacal laughter like some screeching baboon and looking like Medusa. With the constant LOLing, you wonder if they even have time to take a shower.

You are a fucking liar SherriSatan. No way you go to a bible study or church or anywhere else. You sign on here at 5 every morning and post nonstop until after midnight, 7 days a week. And we see elsewhere that you claim to be a lawyer. What a fucking joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back