Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy Jihad Sherri after 4000 posts:
I could care less what a Zionist thinks about me or what rats say either. They are not even human.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3298107/angry-old-lady-o.gif

And she says she could care less.

So does she care a lot, or just a medium amount??
:dunno:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.
I don't know, 4000, that's a lot of posts for someone who "cares less".

Jihad Sherri:
I am not ashamed...blah blah

Why we never thought that SHAME was one of your personality characteristics.

stock-vector-fat-angry-woman-vector-clip-art-illustration-with-simple-gradients-all-in-a-single-layer-126027320.jpg

Jesus clearly says who He is throughout the Gospels, in the books of Matthew and Mark and Luke and John.

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I proclaim His words about who He is to be true.

Jesus is the Son of God who was sent to save the world from sin, for those who believe in Him.

Do you even realize that the gospels were written generations after the fact, and Jesus didn't actually say any of it?

I could care less what a Zionist thinks about me or what rats say either. They are not even human.

He leads you to post maniacally on a message board with others who clearly think you are off your rocker at best or a lying scum bag Muslim at worst?

Some life

You've removed all doubt that you're off your rocker

SatanicSherri thinks it's normal to post 20 hours a day Monday thru Friday and 48 consecutive hours on the weekend. Then she has the gall to think we are gullible enough to believe her when she says she goes to church and bible study. Not to mention she claims she's a lawyer. What a joke.

images

Jesus clearly says who He is throughout the Gospels, in the books of Matthew and Mark and Luke and John.

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I proclaim His words about who He is to be true.

Jesus is the Son of God who was sent to save the world from sin, for those who believe in Him.

Do you even realize that the gospels were written generations after the fact, and Jesus didn't actually say any of it?
Sherriah insists that Jesus wrote the New Testament.

Sherri makes it sound like she lived with Jesus with her "Jesus said."

Sherriah insists that Jesus wrote the New Testament.

It'll be okay for Sherri. Even the mentally ill Jesus loved.

Further, as I have these discussions with all here I see God Blessing me so much in my life, it is always worth believing in Jesus and following where He leads you.

He leads you to post maniacally on a message board with others who clearly think you are off your rocker at best or a lying scum bag Muslim at worst?

Some life

Your slander and disbelief in Jesus is what you truly should be concerned about.

THERE is still time, for you to repent from sin and turn to Jesus and believe in Him.

Choose wisely.

Her claimed love for Jesus sure doesn't bode well for Jesus.

Sherri makes it sound like she lived with Jesus with her "Jesus said."
I'm tellin' you, she's having conversations with all these invisible people. Sure signs of mental illness.

Jesus Farewell words to Israel

Lament over Jerusalem

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that*kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have*gathered*your children together*as a hen gathers her brood*under her wings, and*you were not willing!*See,*your house is left to you desolate.*For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say,*‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

Matthew 23 - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

Did Jesus like homosexuals?

I am not aware that he said a word about them.

His sacrifice on the cross was to save all from sin, who turn to Him and believe in Him.

Did he like patriotic Israelis who believed in the O.T. as much as he did

Lament over Jerusalem

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that*kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have*gathered*your children together*as a hen gathers her brood*under her wings, and*you were not willing!*See,*your house is left to you desolate.*For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say,*‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

I am not aware that he said a word about them.

His sacrifice on the cross was to save all from sin, who turn to Him and believe in Him.

Jesus' cousin was beheaded just two years before

Not true, they had all been written by 100 AD, the Gospel of John the last to be written.

And Jesus words are recorded in them.

Believe or stand condemned, choose wisely now.

Last edited:
LOL! On this board we have Christians & we have Sherri. So funny how there is no agreement between the Christians & Sherri.

Not true, they had all been written by 100 AD, the Gospel of John the last to be written.

gospels written at least 50 years after jesus death. Most males did not live past 45 yr.

Are you calling yourself a Christian now?

LOL! On this board we have Christians & we have Sherri. So funny how there is no agreement between the Christians & Sherri.

The Gospel of Matthew was written prior to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD, some scholars have proposed a date as early as AD 50.

The Gospel of Luke was written, most likely date is AD 60 or 61, as there is no mention of James Martyrdom in AD 62.

The Gospel of Mark was written between AD 50 and AD 70, before the destruction of the temple.

The Gospel of John was written between AD 80 to AD 90.

These dates are from The MacArthur Study Bible discussions.

And I disagree with the statement people did not live past 45, no basis for such a statement.

What age did Abraham live to?

175 is what The Bible says.

Do we believe that to be true?

A problem becomes when you start disbelieving one statement, where do you stop?

Another problem, why believe one statement and disbelieve another?

Do we have faith in the Word or do we not?

What I do not believe has been discussed in this thread is the biggest reason Christians have faith, we all have our own testimonies of what God has done in our lives. We see God working in our lives, He performs miracles in our lives, I think about that question preachers ask sometimes, Do you know that you know that you know? We know what they speak about, if we really believe in Jesus and know Him, we know what they speak of with that question.

I say miracles. What do I mean? After my daughter was born, I tried to have another child for almost 10 years, and then I had twins. God is responsible for that, and I saw in that 10 years my faith grow stronger and deeper and I changed. Faithfulness was the song I was singing, singing out of God's Faithfulness, as He rewarded me for my own faithfulness in Him. But there are so many other miracles, struggling with issues like fear and crying and praying through it until one day it is just lifted and it is gone. We believe because we see Him working in our lives and feel His presence with us always. And we are never alone and we have nothing to fear, not even death, because we go to a better place.

gospels written at least 50 years after jesus death. Most males did not live past 45 yr.

I have thought about that too.. I sometimes think the apostles were young men.. barely out of their teens.

Last edited:
Your point?

John The Baptist was not killed by the Jews Jesus was addressing in Matthew 23.

Lament over Jerusalem

Jesus' cousin was beheaded just two years before

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back