Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
My role models are Jesus and the Apostle Paul.

To do as they did, pray for the lost like you, I place value In such endeavors.

How thankful I am I have Jesus to save me.

Poor Zionist, you remain lost in Zionism.

I will keep you in my prayers and keep asking for prayers for all the lost Zionists here in my Church groups.

I cannot help but think of the Apostle Paul and his prayers for Jews who did not know Jesus.

LOL! Yes indeed, how proud of Sherri I am worshiping the Zionist Jew Jesus, the son of the God of Abraham, Issac & Jacob.
Do you really think you can be an asshole all your life and get away with it?

Christ the End of the Law
A Sermon
(No. 1325)
Delivered on Lord's-Day Morning, November 19th, 1876, by
C.*H. SPURGEON,

"At the*Metropolitan Tabernacle,*NewingtonI can deeply sympathize with Paul when he said, "My heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they might be saved." We have had so much preaching, but, comparatively speaking, so little believing in Jesus; and if there be no believing in him, neither the law nor the gospel has answered its end, and our labour has been utterly in vain. Some of you have heard, and heard, and heard again, but you have not believed in Jesus. If the gospel had not come to your hearing you could not have been guilty of refusing it. "Have they not heard?" says the apostle. "Yes, verily:" but still "they have not all obeyed the gospel." Up to this very moment there has been no hearing with the inner ear, and no work of faith in the heart, in the case of many whom we love. Dear friends, is it always to be so? How long is it to be so? Shall there not soon come an end of this reception of the outward means and rejection of the inward grace? Will not your soul soon close in with Christ for present salvation? Break! Break, O heavenly day, upon the benighted ones, for our hearts are breaking over them."

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzazžszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Copy/Paste Sherri is in the house. :clap2:

Muh ObamaFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.
I think that would be Sherri number 2. Number 3 and 4 are the best.

I will keep you in my prayers and keep asking for prayers for all the lost Zionists here in my Church groups.

I cannot help but think of the Apostle Paul and his prayers for Jews who did not know Jesus.
To find your lost soul, look up Uranus. HA HA HA.

Charles Haddon*(C.H.)*Spurgeon*(19 June 1834 – 31 January 1892) was a British*Particular Baptistpreacher. Spurgeon remains highly influential among*Christians*of various*denominations, among whom he is known as the "Prince of Preachers". He was a strong figure in the*Reformed Baptisttradition, defending the Church in agreement with the*1689 London Baptist Confession of Faithunderstanding, and opposing the liberal and pragmatic theological tendencies in the Church of his day.

"It is estimated that in his lifetime, Spurgeon preached to around 10,000,000 people, Spurgeon was the pastor of the congregation of the New Park Street Chapel*(later the*Metropolitan Tabernacle) in*London*for 38 years."

"many Christians have discovered Spurgeon's messages to be among the best in Christian literature."

Charles Spurgeon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This man was a great theologian, he focused on the Gospel that saves, he really did not preach a lot about End Times eschaetology.

A Sermon
(No. 1325)
C.*H. SPURGEON,

"At the*Metropolitan Tabernacle,*NewingtonI can deeply sympathize with Paul when he said, "My heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they might be saved." We have had so much preaching, but, comparatively speaking, so little believing in Jesus; and if there be no believing in him, neither the law nor the gospel has answered its end, and our labour has been utterly in vain. Some of you have heard, and heard, and heard again, but you have not believed in Jesus. If the gospel had not come to your hearing you could not have been guilty of refusing it. "Have they not heard?" says the apostle. "Yes, verily:" but still "they have not all obeyed the gospel." Up to this very moment there has been no hearing with the inner ear, and no work of faith in the heart, in the case of many whom we love. Dear friends, is it always to be so? How long is it to be so? Shall there not soon come an end of this reception of the outward means and rejection of the inward grace? Will not your soul soon close in with Christ for present salvation? Break! Break, O heavenly day, upon the benighted ones, for our hearts are breaking over them."

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzazžszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

How thankful are you to worship a person born and raised as a devout Jew.

That must burn your filthy ass. :lmao:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Sermon
(No. 1325)
C. H. SPURGEON,
At the Metropolitan Tabernacle, Newington

"Break! Break, O heavenly day, upon the benighted ones, for our hearts are breaking over them."

What words to lift up Prayers for the lost with!

That this man lived then , the 1800s, and not now, is our generation's loss.

be·night·ed

1. in a state of pitiful or contemptible intellectual or moral ignorance, typically owing to a lack of opportunity.

"they saw themselves as bringers of culture to poor benighted peoples"

2. overtaken by darkness.

"a storm developed and we were forced to wait benighted near the summit

https://www.google.com/search?redir...owser-type&qsubts=1391561759462&action=devloc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Sermon
(No. 1325)
C. H. SPURGEON,

"Break! Break, O heavenly day, upon the benighted ones, for our hearts are breaking over them."

A Sermon
(No. 1325)
C. H. SPURGEON,

You need an exorcist you imp of Satan.

images

Find a board elsewhere that wants to be saved. Preach to them instead.

Find a board elsewhere that wants to be saved. Preach to them instead.

Jesus seems to have been a nice Hillel man------but Paul was truly confused----
very frustrated. He tried and tried but could not figure out HOW TO DO IT.

It's good Paul and Jesus never met------they would probably have not gotten
along

It was so funny when Sherri previously said that Baptism was never a Jewish custom. Honest to Jesus, she didn't even know that John the Baptist was a Jew. Heh Heh!

Daily Bible Study - Was John A Baptist?
She just plays a Christian, and does a horrible job..

They just play a Christian

Fixed that for ya' :thup:

By the way, First Shift Sherri is not on-line. I wonder if the winter storm in the flatlands kept "her" from getting to work? :dunno:

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby".

It was so funny when Sherri previously said that Baptism was never a Jewish custom. Honest to Jesus, she didn't even know that John the Baptist was a Jew. Heh Heh!

Daily Bible Study - Was John A Baptist?
She just plays a Christian, and does a horrible job..

They just play a Christian

Fixed that for ya' :thup:

By the way, First Shift Sherri is not on-line. I wonder if the winter storm in the flatlands kept "her" from getting to work? :dunno:

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby".
She's sitting there fuming, wondering what bullshit to say next:

ugly-woman2.gif.pagespeed.ce.6sDjcKmK5-.gif

Oh Gawd I love this board. Whart fun we have here with Sherri.

No word of a lie, but Sherri is the reason I registered here. I was recommended to read her/his posts and felt compelled to register to dispute some of the crap she/he spews all over the Middle East board, solely about Israel. Even a thread on Syria she/he made into an Israel issue. Every single post is about Israel. Like she/he is obsessed.

No word of a lie, but Sherri is the reason I registered here. I was recommended to read her/his posts and felt compelled to register to dispute some of the crap she/he spews all over the Middle East board, solely about Israel. Even a thread on Syria she/he made into an Israel issue. Every single post is about Israel. Like she/he is obsessed.
Yup, if there's a leak in her roof she blames the Jews.

But then again, we are assuming that she even lives in a structure with a roof.

Yup, if there's a leak in her roof she blames the Jews.

But then again, we are assuming that she even lives in a structure with a roof.

Sherri is not a singular phenomenon. She is obsessional. It is a very ubiquitous
aberration of the mind-----and always finds an outlet. The outlet is no accident----
it is cultural. The manner in which aberrations of the mind become manifest ---is a
matter of that which was ALREADY THERE based on prior experience and inculcation.
The native americans in the part of the USA in which I grew up-----saw GIANT
SALMON "gods" and BEAR 'gods"-----when they ate mushrooms. The native americans
of Arizona did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back