Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does Moses preach this Gospel of the Kingdom?

"But I say to you that*everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.*If your right eyecauses you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown intohell.*And if your right hand*causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into*hell."

Jesus says:

Matthew 5*(English Standard Version)

Lust

“You have heard that it was said,*‘You shall not commit adultery.’*But I say to you that*everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.*If your right eyecauses you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown intohell.*And if your right hand*causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into*hell.
Boro gomsho jendeh. Fuck off!

Matthew 5-7 - Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount - Bible Gateway

Jesus is the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets, what do you not understand about that?

Fulfilling it ended it.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth.

Matthew 4*(English Standard Version)

Jesus Ministers to Great Crowds

And he went throughout all Galilee,*teaching in their synagogues andproclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and*healing every disease and every affliction among the people.*So his fame spread throughout allSyria, and*they brought him all the sick, those afflicted with various diseases and*pains,*those oppressed by demons,*epileptics, andparalytics, and he healed them.*And great crowds followed him from Galilee and the*Decapolis, and from Jerusalem and Judea, and from beyond the Jordan.

Matthew 4 - Jesus Is Tested in the Wilderness - Bible Gateway

Jesus preached the Gospel of the Kingdom of God.

Is that what Moses preached?

Jesus never said it's progressive, you idiot.

Jesus said nothing about changes or anything "new", non of the laws, and nothing the prophets said or did were to change. Christianity and the New Testament came AFTER the death of Jesus. There was nothing "New" that Jesus was following. His followers claimed that Jesus was the Messiah of the Old Testament, which makes him a Zionist, period, end of story.
Shadap, Jesus Slanderer! Go back to Eyran, HEYVOUN. LOL

Matthew 5- 7

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

According to Jesus himself, you are a blasphemist and going to HELL. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Jesus is the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets, what do you not understand about that?

Fulfilling it ended it.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth.

And he went throughout all Galilee,*teaching in their synagogues andproclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and*healing every disease and every affliction among the people.*So his fame spread throughout allSyria, and*they brought him all the sick, those afflicted with various diseases and*pains,*those oppressed by demons,*epileptics, andparalytics, and he healed them.*And great crowds followed him from Galilee and the*Decapolis, and from Jerusalem and Judea, and from beyond the Jordan.

Matthew 5- 7

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Last I checked fulfillment did not mean progression, you freakin' idiot.

Fulfilling it ended it.

"FULFILLING IT-----ENDED IT"????

I am fascinated-----"the law" got "ended"? no more law?

What means "FULLFILL" in the context in which you are
using it and what word DID MATTHEW use?

no more law? it's over? we can kill all the lawyers?

Roudy-----sherri has paul confused with jesus. Paul
tried to do for Judaism what Herzl tried to do for Zionism.---
create the SECULAR VERSIONS.

Jesus did not know Paul and he did not know Herzl

Jesus never said it's progressive, you idiot.

Jesus said nothing about changes or anything "new", non of the laws, and nothing the prophets said or did were to change. Christianity and the New Testament came AFTER the death of Jesus. There was nothing "New" that Jesus was following. His followers claimed that Jesus was the Messiah of the Old Testament, which makes him a Zionist, period, end of story.

Matthew 5- 7

not your business or job to determine who will or will not go to hell, which is a christian concept to frighten christians to obey what priests tell them.
Stop trying to condemn posts or calling them names like satan, who was an angel of the highest order, a child of god. To you it is an insult, again showing your hate of others.
You curses are not harmful but it shows how unchristian and mean you can be.
try using your own intellect and leave jesus and the bible out of it.
No cares for your preaching. It is spamming of your particular brand of faith, highly unchristian to the rest of us.
the only one in danger of your Dante hell is you for you disrespect of other people, of faith or not, and trying to cast your weird magic to harm them. We all begin and end the same, all paths end in the same place. The only one to judge, if there is such a thing as god, is god, not you.
Can it!!!!!
You have something to say, do it without involving religion, or trying to impose your beliefs on the rest of us.
If you are unable to speak without your bible, take your proselytizing to a religious form instead of politics.

You might surprise yourself and us when you learn to use your own words and thoughts and keep your religion to yourself.

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth." Romans 10

Hallelujah!

I'm glad the l'il sherithing wants to praise the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the language He used when speaking with Moses: that's a lovely sentiment : ))

It's just that when the pious l'il pestilential pustule has those foot-stompin' hissy-fits about the fact that Jesus was in favor of the Jewish People having the basic right to self-determination (the broadest and most general meaning of Zionism) - its purported devotion to that GOD disappears under the barrage of turdbombs the sherriliar throws at random.

I'm still trying to figure out how literally demonizing the Templars AND the Freemasons is anything but hate speech - especially for an American, who lives under the Constitution. Seeing as how that Constitution draw upon Masonic principles and all.....

It's really puzzling that any attorney - an officer of the court! - would so far disparage those foundations of the American legal and political system. Truly bizarre!

Matthew 5- 7

not your business or job to determine who will or will not go to hell, which is a christian concept to frighten christians to obey what priests tell them.
Stop trying to condemn posts or calling them names like satan, who was an angel of the highest order, a child of god. To you it is an insult, again showing your hate of others.
You curses are not harmful but it shows how unchristian and mean you can be.
try using your own intellect and leave jesus and the bible out of it.
No cares for your preaching. It is spamming of your particular brand of faith, highly unchristian to the rest of us.
the only one in danger of your Dante hell is you for you disrespect of other people, of faith or not, and trying to cast your weird magic to harm them. We all begin and end the same, all paths end in the same place. The only one to judge, if there is such a thing as god, is god, not you.
Can it!!!!!
You have something to say, do it without involving religion, or trying to impose your beliefs on the rest of us.
If you are unable to speak without your bible, take your proselytizing to a religious form instead of politics.

You might surprise yourself and us when you learn to use your own words and thoughts and keep your religion to yourself.
Jihad Sherri has problems with the English language. Or it could be her mental illness, who knows.

She's under the impression that "fulfillment" means the same as "progression". Perhaps she can resume her education where she left off, at 4th grade, to understand the difference between the two.

Jihad Sherri has problems with the English language. Or it could be her mental illness, who knows.
She's under the impression that "fulfillment" means the same as "progression". Perhaps she can resume her education where she left off, at 4th grade, to understand the difference between the two.

Which one of 'em do you suppose it is????

Which one of 'em do you suppose it is????
Most likely her mental illness caused her to have a learning disability.

LOL! Yes indeed, how proud of Sherri I am worshiping the Zionist Jew Jesus, the son of the God of Abraham, Issac & Jacob.

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth." Romans 10

Hallelujah!

I'm glad the l'il sherithing wants to praise the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the language He used when speaking with Moses: that's a lovely sentiment : ))

It's just that when the pious l'il pestilential pustule has those foot-stompin' hissy-fits about the fact that Jesus was in favor of the Jewish People having the basic right to self-determination (the broadest and most general meaning of Zionism) - its purported devotion to that GOD disappears under the barrage of turdbombs the sherriliar throws at random.

I'm still trying to figure out how literally demonizing the Templars AND the Freemasons is anything but hate speech - especially for an American, who lives under the Constitution. Seeing as how that Constitution draw upon Masonic principles and all.....

It's really puzzling that any attorney - an officer of the court! - would so far disparage those foundations of the American legal and political system. Truly bizarre!

How thankful I am I have Jesus to save me.

Poor Zionist, you remain lost in Zionism.

I will keep you in my prayers and keep asking for prayers for all the lost Zionists here in my Church groups.

I cannot help but think of the Apostle Paul and his prayers for Jews who did not know Jesus.

LOL! Yes indeed, how proud of Sherri I am worshiping the Zionist Jew Jesus, the son of the God of Abraham, Issac & Jacob.

Hallelujah!

Christ the End of the Law
A Sermon
(No. 1325)
Delivered on Lord's-Day Morning, November 19th, 1876, by
C.*H. SPURGEON,

"At the*Metropolitan Tabernacle,*NewingtonI can deeply sympathize with Paul when he said, "My heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they might be saved." We have had so much preaching, but, comparatively speaking, so little believing in Jesus; and if there be no believing in him, neither the law nor the gospel has answered its end, and our labour has been utterly in vain. Some of you have heard, and heard, and heard again, but you have not believed in Jesus. If the gospel had not come to your hearing you could not have been guilty of refusing it. "Have they not heard?" says the apostle. "Yes, verily:" but still "they have not all obeyed the gospel." Up to this very moment there has been no hearing with the inner ear, and no work of faith in the heart, in the case of many whom we love. Dear friends, is it always to be so? How long is it to be so? Shall there not soon come an end of this reception of the outward means and rejection of the inward grace? Will not your soul soon close in with Christ for present salvation? Break! Break, O heavenly day, upon the benighted ones, for our hearts are breaking over them."

I will keep you in my prayers and keep asking for prayers for all the lost Zionists here in my Church groups.

I cannot help but think of the Apostle Paul and his prayers for Jews who did not know Jesus.

Do you really think you can be an asshole all your life and get away with it?

A Sermon
(No. 1325)
C.*H. SPURGEON,

"At the*Metropolitan Tabernacle,*NewingtonI can deeply sympathize with Paul when he said, "My heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they might be saved." We have had so much preaching, but, comparatively speaking, so little believing in Jesus; and if there be no believing in him, neither the law nor the gospel has answered its end, and our labour has been utterly in vain. Some of you have heard, and heard, and heard again, but you have not believed in Jesus. If the gospel had not come to your hearing you could not have been guilty of refusing it. "Have they not heard?" says the apostle. "Yes, verily:" but still "they have not all obeyed the gospel." Up to this very moment there has been no hearing with the inner ear, and no work of faith in the heart, in the case of many whom we love. Dear friends, is it always to be so? How long is it to be so? Shall there not soon come an end of this reception of the outward means and rejection of the inward grace? Will not your soul soon close in with Christ for present salvation? Break! Break, O heavenly day, upon the benighted ones, for our hearts are breaking over them."

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzazžszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Did any Apostles pray for Muzzie terror scum who did not know Jesus?? :dunno:

Muh ObamaFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

A Sermon
(No. 1325)
C.*H. SPURGEON,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzazžszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Copy/Paste Sherri is in the house. :clap2:

Muh ObamaFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back