Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newsflash, my little butt-nugget...

Given that Zionism, as a distinguishable movement under a formal banner, has only been operative since the late 19th century...

The OP implies two speculative mandates...

1. conversation pertaining to Jesus recorded teachings and actions and commentaries and background and loyalties, in a Zionism context, with an eye towards determining whether those were of a nature that would lend themselves to modern-day labeling as 'Zionist'...

...or...

2. conversation pertaining to Jesus recorded teachings and actions and commentaries and background and loyalties, in a Zionism context, with an eye towards determining whether some of those could reasonably be construed as indicative of Jesus' likely support for modern-day Zionism, if he lived in our Modern Age rather than Antiquity...

Both are valid speculative paths for conversation...

But speculation requires imagination and flexibility of intellect and a mind free of the dulling effects of dogma and an over-reliance upon Literalism...

Which is why you have so much difficulty in participating, in any meaningful sense, other than as a cut-and-paste automaton...

I, on the other hand, am engaging in valid speculation on the second point (above)...

I speculate on whether or not Jesus would have been a Zionist, had he lived in the Modern Era rather than Antiquity...

If anyone's posts are out of place here, it is your own...

If you do not wish to (or are not capable of) engaging in such high-order speculative exercises, then you and your cause would be best served if you disengaged.

If you want to participate without the faux Christianity Commercials, and without arbitrarily declaring your own viewpoint to be the unchallenged (albeit unsubstantiated) victor, then do so.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up, and let people who DO wish to post on the subject, do so in peace...

Nobody died and made you God, to decide who can and who cannot engage on such a topic, and in which fashion they may engage in it..

As to you trying to tell me what I believe in, and its legitimacy or lack thereof, feel free to commence blowing it out your ass, as soon as may be practicable.

Got it, Mahmoud?

Deal with the real Jesus , not the one you imagine.

Deal with your obvious disbelief in the real Jesus and stop slandering the real Jesus who very clearly tells all of us who He is in the Christian Gospels.

If Jesus were living in the late 19th or the early 20th Centuries, during the early and formative years of the Zionist Movement, there is a very good chance that Jesus would have been a Zionist during that early period, although he might very well have withdrawn or resigned from the Movement once the disputes over land and once the violence began.

Last edited:
Is there any Christian here who believes what Sherri said that "Hamas resembles Jesus"?

Deal with the slanderous claims about Jesus.

Stop diverting the topic.

Why don't you answer the questions , you imp of Satan? Instead you spam meaningless bullshit hoping they will go away. How many of your precious Palestinians believe in Jesus?

Stop evading the questions, imp of Satan. And stop spamming with meaningless bullshit. You made the claim in this thread that Hamas resembles Jesus. So how many members of Hamas believe Jesus is the only way to salvation?

Is there any Christian here who believes what Sherri said that "Hamas resembles Jesus"?

I am not a christian---but I DO ABSOLUTELY believe that Hamas
and Jesus are SIMILAR------based on Sherri's CONCEPT OF JESUS.

I grew up with christians whose concept of Jesus was somewhat similar
to that of Sherri. That area of the US was so well known to Adolf
abu ali that he planned an invasion nearby and he planned
to make a concentration camp along the lines of Auschwitz nearby.

more lately it has become an enclave of the meccaist filth that sherri
so loves------nearby is the place where the islamo nazi pig SHAYKH
ABDEL RAHMAN plotted his 1993 bombing of the WORLD TRADE
CENTER in which he hoped to murder some tens of thousands
for the delight of sherri----but mannaged to murder only about seven

Satanic Sherri has a very unchristian concept of Jesus. Jesus said "Love your enemies and pray for those who spitefully use you." Does Hamas share this concept? I think not. And don't be fooled by Sherri's claim to be a Christian. A true Christian is not filled with such vile hatred as she holds. A true Christian is not filled with vile hatred of Jews and Israel.

Satanic Sherri has a very unchristian concept of Jesus. Jesus said "Love your enemies and pray for those who spitefully use you." Does Hamas share this concept? I think not. And don't be fooled by Sherri's claim to be a Christian. A true Christian is not filled with such vile hatred as she holds. A true Christian is not filled with vile hatred of Jews and Israel.

You may not consider a "true christian" as someone filled with hatred
for israel and jews-------but lots of people who do and did consider
themselves 'true' christians -----do and did. Magda Goebbels was a
church goer. It's not just jews who some "church goers" despise----
the KKK "DID IT FOR """"CHRIST"""" " of so they claimed.
THE GOOD NEWS is that christians---in general--have repudiated such
"IDEALS" ------but meccaists still slit throats for ALLAAAAAAAH....

Adolf abu ali----was fascinated with the meccaist approach----and sought
to INCOPORATE it into his brand of christianity-------he was successful
enough to attract .......some......morons

Distortions of Truth by Satan are of no interest to me whatsoever.

But freedom of speech is a right Americans still have, and that includes me too.

Jesus is who Jesus says He is.

We have had a lot of movements in our long History, Nazism was one, for example, it was a movement and many of the members of that movement professed themselves to be Christians.

Political movements like Nazism and Zionism do not define Jesus, no matter how many poor souls deluded by Satan like yourself try to keep proving these slanderous lies to be true.

None of these movements change who Jesus was and is.

Political movements of man do not redefine Jesus.

And the lies and deceptions of Satan and his faithful followers, like you, that your posts are consumed with, will continue to be brought up into the Light and disclosed for the lies they are.

Jesus is Messiah, son of God, who came to this world as a man to sacrifice self to save mankind from sin, for those who believe in Him.

He preached the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to a lost and dying world.

And He tells His followers, those who believe in Him, to go into this world and share the good news of that Gospel, the Gospel of Jesus Christ that saves man, that gives to any person who receives it the most precious gift that is, the gift of LIFE, eternal life with Christ.

Newsflash, my little butt-nugget...

Given that Zionism, as a distinguishable movement under a formal banner, has only been operative since the late 19th century...

The OP implies two speculative mandates...

1. conversation pertaining to Jesus recorded teachings and actions and commentaries and background and loyalties, in a Zionism context, with an eye towards determining whether those were of a nature that would lend themselves to modern-day labeling as 'Zionist'...

...or...

2. conversation pertaining to Jesus recorded teachings and actions and commentaries and background and loyalties, in a Zionism context, with an eye towards determining whether some of those could reasonably be construed as indicative of Jesus' likely support for modern-day Zionism, if he lived in our Modern Age rather than Antiquity...

Both are valid speculative paths for conversation...

But speculation requires imagination and flexibility of intellect and a mind free of the dulling effects of dogma and an over-reliance upon Literalism...

Which is why you have so much difficulty in participating, in any meaningful sense, other than as a cut-and-paste automaton...

I, on the other hand, am engaging in valid speculation on the second point (above)...

I speculate on whether or not Jesus would have been a Zionist, had he lived in the Modern Era rather than Antiquity...

If anyone's posts are out of place here, it is your own...

If you do not wish to (or are not capable of) engaging in such high-order speculative exercises, then you and your cause would be best served if you disengaged.

If you want to participate without the faux Christianity Commercials, and without arbitrarily declaring your own viewpoint to be the unchallenged (albeit unsubstantiated) victor, then do so.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up, and let people who DO wish to post on the subject, do so in peace...

Nobody died and made you God, to decide who can and who cannot engage on such a topic, and in which fashion they may engage in it..

As to you trying to tell me what I believe in, and its legitimacy or lack thereof, feel free to commence blowing it out your ass, as soon as may be practicable.

Got it, Mahmoud?

Deal with the real Jesus , not the one you imagine.

Deal with your obvious disbelief in the real Jesus and stop slandering the real Jesus who very clearly tells all of us who He is in the Christian Gospels.

If Jesus were living in the late 19th or the early 20th Centuries, during the early and formative years of the Zionist Movement, there is a very good chance that Jesus would have been a Zionist during that early period, although he might very well have withdrawn or resigned from the Movement once the disputes over land and once the violence began.

Last edited:
Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created them: male and female he created them.

There is some Truth for you.

God created man, man did not create God.

The only way to the Father is through the Son.

PROSELYTIZING has NOTHING to do with "saving souls"----
----it is ALL IMPERIALISM

Here's a little mathematical formula for you...
National Revelation is greater than Private Revelation.

Last edited:
To recap most Americans agree that Jesus was a Zionist Jew. Thank God for that.

Sherri can keep flapping, screeching, and babbling all she wants.

"...no matter how many poor souls deluded by Satan like yourself try to keep proving these slanderous lies to be true..."
Blow it out your fat ass, you insane lunatic.

How is it that the ownership of this board allows a disruptive influence and propaganda parrot like you to continue posting on this board-system?

Are you friends with one of the owners? Have you bribed somebody? Have you threatened to sue them? You are an embarrassment to your cause. You are a joke. Why are you still here?

Last edited:
"...no matter how many poor souls deluded by Satan like yourself try to keep proving these slanderous lies to be true..."

How is it that the ownership of this board allows a disruptive influence and propaganda parrot like you to continue posting on this board-system?

Are you friends with one of the owners? Have you bribed somebody? Have you threatened to sue them? You are an embarrassment to your cause. You are a joke. Why are you still here?
Why are you still here?

Her answer would be the words of Zack Mayo...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM]I got nowhere else to go - YouTube[/ame]

Muh ObamaFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created them: male and female he created them.

Here is some REALITY for you , sherri. You quoted the
book of GENESIS (english) ----which is a translation of the
book called B'RE'SHEET (hebrew) Some day you might
like to read it It is SUBLIME---from beginning to end.
It described the CREATION ----and the issue of man's distinction
from animals and isa-respecting pigs ---in several parable type
stories involving CHOICE. That focus upon man's 'divine
spark'-----is a bit singular in the bulk ancient literature which
tends toward a universe controlled by "gods" and lots of issue of
primitive thinking involving "predestination". Another major theme
of the book "B'RE'SHEET" is the role of ZION in the world. ---
zion is a major issue even in the earliest books----even before
the famous "exodus" (starring charleton heston).
In "B'RE'SHEET" we were introduced to the conflict which
led to the character developement of the first zionist-----
ABRAHAM----and his issues with NIMROD. Has
anyone ever told you that you are like NIMROD? Do you know
who Nimrod was? ------

Denier of Jesus and who He says He is, you address the issue, your false claim Jesus is a Zionist.

Deal with the slanderous claims about Jesus.

Stop diverting the topic.

Why don't you answer the questions , you imp of Satan? Instead you spam meaningless bullshit hoping they will go away. How many of your precious Palestinians believe in Jesus?

Stop evading the questions, imp of Satan. And stop spamming with meaningless bullshit. You made the claim in this thread that Hamas resembles Jesus. So how many members of Hamas believe Jesus is the only way to salvation?

PS sherri----why are you quoting the "old" testament ??
what happened to

OUT WITH THE **OLD** and in with the 'new'???

She is here because this is the ONLY world she has. Notice she starts posting at 5 AM her time every morning and posts all day until after midnight. She has no other life even though she claims to be a lawyer and a psychologist. Obvious major lies. And she thinks this is normal behavior. And she thinks she's scoring points with the unwashed masses.

Bless her for all the fun & laughs she gives us here while those she supports are killing us Christians & Jews all over the world.

She is here because this is the ONLY world she has. Notice she starts posting at 5 AM her time every morning and posts all day until after midnight. She has no other life even though she claims to be a lawyer and a psychologist. Obvious major lies. And she thinks this is normal behavior. And she thinks she's scoring points with the unwashed masses.

Genesis is as much my book as it is yours, as a part of the Christian Bible.

And I have read it, and there is nothing of Zionism in it, that did not come for many thousands of years later, in a political movement in the 1890s.

Here is some REALITY for you , sherri. You quoted the
book of GENESIS (english) ----which is a translation of the
book called B'RE'SHEET (hebrew) Some day you might
like to read it It is SUBLIME---from beginning to end.
It described the CREATION ----and the issue of man's distinction
from animals and isa-respecting pigs ---in several parable type
stories involving CHOICE. That focus upon man's 'divine
spark'-----is a bit singular in the bulk ancient literature which
tends toward a universe controlled by "gods" and lots of issue of
primitive thinking involving "predestination". Another major theme
of the book "B'RE'SHEET" is the role of ZION in the world. ---
zion is a major issue even in the earliest books----even before
the famous "exodus" (starring charleton heston).
In "B'RE'SHEET" we were introduced to the conflict which
led to the character developement of the first zionist-----
ABRAHAM----and his issues with NIMROD. Has
anyone ever told you that you are like NIMROD? Do you know
who Nimrod was? ------

Pay attention, that was addressing the new covenant replacing the old covenant.

The Bible is the story of the progressive revelation of God to mankind.

[/U]

PS sherri----why are you quoting the "old" testament ??
what happened to

OUT WITH THE **OLD** and in with the 'new'???

"...She is here because this is the ONLY world she has. Notice she starts posting at 5 AM her time every morning and posts all day until after midnight. She has no other life even though she claims to be a lawyer and a psychologist. Obvious major lies. And she thinks this is normal behavior. And she thinks she's scoring points with the unwashed masses."

Watching a trick parrot go through its act may be amusing, the first couple of times..

But eventually it gets old and tired, and is no longer funny...

It's no fun, debating (more like arguing, in her-his-its-their case) with a brainless parrot.

It's one thing to deal with an ideologue or dogmatist or rigid and inflexible mind.

It's quite another to have a propaganda robot throwing monkey-poo all over everyone else's attempts at dialogue...

The Sherri critter has outlived its usefulness...

There's nothing left of it but the disruptive influence, a detriment to intelligent discourse, and an impediment to the audience and its ability to properly interact with each other and to enjoy their visits to the board-system...

Last edited:
Watching a trick parrot go through its act may be amusing, the first couple of times..

But eventually it gets old and tired, and is no longer funny...

It's no fun, debating (more like arguing, in her-his-its-their case) with a brainless parrot.

It's one thing to deal with an ideologue or dogmatist or rigid and inflexible mind.

It's quite another to have a propaganda robot throwing monkey-poo all over everyone else's attempts at dialogue...

The Sherri critter has outlived its usefulness...

There's nothing left of it but the disruptive influence, a detriment to intelligent discourse,

and an impediment to the audience and its ability to properly interact with each other and to enjoy their visits to the board-system...

Sherri is of great value-----she provides us with the current islamo-
partyline. Of course, she writes nothing actually NEW----
she just lets us know what parts of the old stuff are STILL IN USE.

In the field of medicine-----some very old agents and therapies
are STILL IN USE------some were left by the wayside -----In order
to KEEP UP with the current stuff------one needs BRUSH UP
INFORMATION. as far as I know----the OLD FOXGLOVE---
as a "heart tonic" is still in use in the form of DIGOXIN.

way back when I was a kid-----the DEICIDE MYTH was not
big in the mosques-----but I did notice that it came into
vogue starting about 25 years ago. -----from sherri we learn
that it is GROWING IN MASJID IMPORTANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back