Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you answer the questions , you imp of Satan? Instead you spam meaningless bullshit hoping they will go away. How many of your precious Palestinians believe in Jesus?

deep_thoughts2.jpg

Muh ObamaFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

TRUTH Is always brought into Light and your slanderous lies exposed, Satan.

THERE IS NO TRUTH IN YOU SATAN!

NOT one verse speaks of Zionism.

NOT ONE verse says Jesus is a Zionist.

YOU lose Satan, your slanderous lies exposed for the lies they are.

THE Scriptures you recite prove you lie.

If I applied your oh so faulty logic, I would say such things as "Jesus is a theist", look at the word the, look how many times that word is written in The Bible, Lets just add ist to it and call Jesus that too.

Theism is the belief in the existence of at least one god, and I suppose one could argue Jesus was a theist, but the logic of arguing Jesus is a theist because the word the appears in The Bible has no more merit then your argument Jesus is a Zionist because the word Zion appears in The Bible.

Satan is a word that appear in The Bible too, should we call Jesus a Satanist?

lol

t
Wow! Well, we know Jesus is a Zionist & hence so are nearly all of his followers, but I never knew just how strong a Zionist Jesus was based on the scriptures.

Hey Jihad Sherri, guess what time it is? Yup, it's time to quote some Zionist verses from the Bible!

Bible Verses About Zion

Bible verses related to Zion from the King James Version (KJV):

Psalms 87:2 - The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.

Isaiah 60:14 - The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 51:16 - And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou [art] my people.

Isaiah 51:3 - For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

Isaiah 52:2 - Shake thyself from the dust; arise, [and] sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Isaiah 52:1 - Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Isaiah 35:10 - And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

2 Samuel 6:12 - And it was told king David, saying, The LORD hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that [pertaineth] unto him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness.

1 Chronicles 15:29 - And it came to pass, [as] the ark of the covenant of the LORD came to the city of David, that Michal the daughter of Saul looking out at a window saw king David dancing and playing: and she despised him in her heart.

1 Chronicles 15:1 - And [David] made him houses in the city of David, and prepared a place for the ark of God, and pitched for it a tent.

Romans 11:26 - And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Matthew 21:5 - Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.

Zechariah 9:13 - When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a mighty man.

Zechariah 8:3 - Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.

Zechariah 8:2 - Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury.

Zechariah 2:10 - Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 52:8 - Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

2 Samuel 6:16 - And as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart.

Revelation 14:1 - And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Hebrews 12:22 - But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Amos 6:1 - Woe to them [that are] at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, [which are] named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came!

Isaiah 52:7 - How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

John 17:1-5 - These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: (Read More...)

John 12:15 - Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.

Joel 3:21 - For I will cleanse their blood [that] I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Joel 3:17 - So shall ye know that I [am] the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

Joel 2:32 - And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Joel 2:1 - Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for [it is] nigh at hand;

Isaiah 66:8 - Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? [or] shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Psalms 127:3 - Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.

Psalms 68:32 - Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah:

Psalms 65:1 - (To the chief Musician, A Psalm [and] Song of David.) Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.

2 Kings 19:21 - This [is] the word that the LORD hath spoken concerning him; The virgin the daughter of Zion hath despised thee, [and] laughed thee to scorn; the daughter of Jerusalem hath shaken her head at thee.

1 Peter 2:6 - Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

Acts 4:23 - And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said unto them.

John 3:16-17 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (Read More...)

Zechariah 2:7 - Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest [with] the daughter of Babylon.

Zechariah 1:17 - Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.

Zephaniah 3:14 - Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

Joel 1:1-20 - The word of the LORD that came to Joel the son of Pethuel. (Read More...)

Lamentations 1:4 - The ways of Zion do mourn, because none come to the solemn feasts: all her gates are desolate: her priests sigh, her virgins are afflicted, and she [is] in bitterness.

Jeremiah 50:5 - They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, [saying], Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant [that] shall not be forgotten.

Jeremiah 30:17 - For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, [saying], This [is] Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

Isaiah 62:11 - Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward [is] with him, and his work before him.
And yet, despite all this, the idiot still says "Zionism was invented in 1890". Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Why don't you answer the questions , you imp of Satan? Instead you spam meaningless bullshit hoping they will go away. How many of your precious Palestinians believe in Jesus?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZfpwfQ58Ds]The answer is ... 4? - YouTube[/ame]

Muh ObamaFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

A slandering Zionist started this thread and lying Zionists are the ones who keep slandering Jesus in this thread.

I shall keep speaking Truth to Zionist lies as long as they keep being posted.

Jesus says who He is, Messiah.

Believe in Him or stand condemned.

YOUR choice is between Jesus and Heaven and disbelief and hell.

My business is with Jesus?

Is that a prophet or non-prophet business posting on the forum?

Proselytize to sunni or other muslims posting here instead.

Last edited:
If Jesus were living in the late 19th or the early 20th Centuries, during the early and formative years of the Zionist Movement, there is a very good chance that Jesus would have been a Zionist during that early period, although he might very well have withdrawn or resigned from the Movement once the disputes over land and once the violence began.

John 3:16-18

English Standard Version (ESV)

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,[a]*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.

Not true SATAN

Satan, stop distorting the Truth, Jesus is Messiah Son of God.
And both God and Jesus are Zionist. :clap:
Says who? You, a Jihadi lunatic and a paid propagandist for Islamists? Ha ha ha.

Go spread this crap at the mosque, Mahmoud.

Jesus says who He is, Messiah.

anointed, as with scented oil.; priest; prophet; savior/hero; descended from David

Does not mean son of god

Heralded as messiah entering Jerusalem, he was announcing himself a threat to rome, their appointees in the sanhedrin and the puppet king.
The crowds he attracted were considered dangerous to romans.

i don't have to believe in Jesus. I don't need saving. You should save yourself and stop imposing your twisted religion on others. I already have my guardian fairy to take me to never never land to bask in the sun with the mermaids, dine with the natives and sprinkled with pixy dust in my sleep so I can float on a cloud.

Save someone who cares. Stop preaching to me, you are worse that the spam in my mail box or salesmen on the phone. Leave me alone before I put itching powder on your clothes, ice cubes in your shoes, cactus needles in your socks, fire ants in your sheets and peppers in your tooth paste....and see if you take the name of the god you pray to in vain.

Find a religious board to preach on, this is a political forum.

Deal with the real Jesus , not the one you imagine.

Deal with your obvious disbelief in the real Jesus and stop slandering the real Jesus who very clearly tells all of us who He is in the Christian Gospels.

If Jesus were living in the late 19th or the early 20th Centuries, during the early and formative years of the Zionist Movement, there is a very good chance that Jesus would have been a Zionist during that early period, although he might very well have withdrawn or resigned from the Movement once the disputes over land and once the violence began.

Jesus is who He says He is, Messiah, who saves those who believe in Him.

He came and He lived and He lives.

There is not a Messiah to come. Just a Messiah who will return to take those who believe in Him to heaven for eternity.

The only way to the Father is through the Son.

PROSELYTIZING has NOTHING to do with "saving souls"----
----it is ALL IMPERIALISM

do you enjoy repeating nursery rhymes? "the father" ???
According to the bible -----the only person who actually
"saw" G-d------sorta-----kinda a glance of an impression ---
is MOSES. You seem to have a notion of being a little girl---
and climbing onto the giant lap of a big man in the sky-----
for that you need islam and a bomb attached to your posterior.
See? I know masjid nursery rhymes,, too.

Hey diddle diddle---the cat with the fiddle---the
COW JUMPED OVER THE MOON....
The little dog laughed
To see such sport...
AND THE DISH RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON.......

Isn't the l'il sherriliar just so FUNNY when it starts trying to order others around?

I think it's hilarious when the pious l'il pseudo-Christian presumes to address others in command mode.....can't you just picture it trying to do 'the Voice', and instead it sounds like Daffy Duck on helium!

Deal with the slanderous claims about Jesus.

Stop diverting the topic.

Stop evading the questions, imp of Satan. And stop spamming with meaningless bullshit. You made the claim in this thread that Hamas resembles Jesus. So how many members of Hamas believe Jesus is the only way to salvation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back