Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The land was called Palestine for over 2400 years and it's people were Palestinians.

I don't call myself a North American , but I am.

Zionism began 630 BCE with Old Testament Biblical reference to Zion even before the birth of Jesus the Zionist. And Zion is also referred to 7 times in the New Testament in Romans, Matthew & John. Thus the origin of Zionism. And not a single reference to any Palestine or Palestinian.

Time for Israel to end the occupation by sending the Palestinian squatters back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Zion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jews have been tied to that land for over 3000, and the idiot says "Zionism started in the 1800's". She thinks she's talking some kind of mosque or neo Nazi rally. Ha ha ha.

Wikipedia is not a credible source.

And the fact not one solitary word is spoken about Zionism in The Bible shows it did not exist in those times.

By the same token then the fact that Palestine is not spoken about in the Bible means that there was no Palestine during the period the Bible was written. And the last book of the Bible was written 300 years after the Romans left the area.

Cant have it both ways now can you either Palestine did not exist or Zionism was part of Jewish life.

Relevance?

You falsely claim Jews are Zionists.

I am exposing you for the Zionist liar you are.

No it is you and the other RACIST NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATERS that use the term Zionist as a profanity about all Jews.

Your video is a much touted ANTI SEMITIC one that shows a very minor fundamentalist sect of Jews that oppose mainstream Judaism. Much like the Branch Davidians or al Qaeda represent Christianity and islam. The muslims refer to them as the "true torah Jews"

You claimed Jews were Zionists, I searched Anti Zionist on You Tube and posted the video I found that certainly proves all Jews are not Zionists.

Many Jews oppose the human rights abuses of the Occupation and do not consider themselves Zionist.

YOU claiming to speak for all Jews and call them all Zionists kind of speaks for itself, you do not choose for any Jew whether they are a Zionist or not

The land was called Palestine for over 2400 years and it's people were Palestinians.

Ok you are north american ----lately and penguins are ANTARCTICAN---
so?-------all the people of this world are "earthlings" so?

In fact -----for almost 1800 years----until 1948 ---THE ONLY PEOPLE
called "palestinians" were jews living in the erstwhile Israel/Judea.
I wonder why that is so. No ---actually I do not wonder-----it is just
a moniker which is as meaningless as called a penguin ANTARCTICAN

Palestinians are the indigenous people.

At the beginning of the 1900s, Jews made up under 10% of the populations.

That is before Zionist Colonists from Europe came into Palestine.
So, Palestinians are basically recent 20th century Arab invaders from neighboring Arab lands who started calling themselves Palestinian as of 1960's.

While the Jews maintained a presence throughout the millennia.

I did not say any of that..

DNA ties them to the land of Palestine for thousands of years.

Actually, the Jews in the land before Zionism was founded are Palestinians too.

Their DNA shows them to be invaders from other Islamic nations in the M.E. the only people with a DNA tied to the area are the Jews that show a distinctive mitochondrial DNA pattern that is not present in any other group. And further studies have shown that each separate tribe of Jews has its own variation of this gene. It is even present in the Ethiopian Jews and the Ashkenazi Jews.
many of the muslims tested show DNA from other regions of the M.E as the prominent genes, making them very recent migrants to the area genetically. This is why they refuse to allow DNA testing to ascertain their claim to the land as it shows they don't have a valid claim.

There are many Jews who are not Zionists today, and Zionism was not even in existence when Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, so your arguments fail.

Jesus tells us all who He is and you reject His words.
A- There was no Palestine during Jesus' as the land was renamed "Palestine" AFTER Jesus death, around 70 AD.

B- there are not many Jews today OR in ancient times, who aren't Zionists, AND THAT INCLUDES JESUS. And, because Zionism is a central theme of the Old Testament, of which Jesus the Zionist Jew believed in 100%.

C- you cannot point to any verse that indicates Jesus not being a Zionist. In fact there are hundreds that prove the opposite.

D- you also cannot show anywhere in the New Testament that Jesus thought of himself as a Palestinian or as you desperately tried a "Philisitne".

Again, you have NOTHING. You cannot substantiate any of your delusional claims. Just a lot of hot air, hatred, lies, and blather.

Question is, when are you going to stop lying about being Christian, as it's quite obvious to everybody that you're not.

Palestine is an English word . You can pervert the word and play semantics all you want but they are the same people the Hebrews could not defeat in their invasion of Canaan.

Palestine is a Roman word first coined in 135 CE

It is a bastardisation of the term philistine meant as an insult to the Jews.

The canaanites lived in the Northern parts of Palestine, which is now modern Lebanon. So they are technically Palestinians if the term was applied to them by the romans

Then all Jews in the Bible were Zionists and they have a better claim to the land than any post 7c arab muslim

You cant have it both ways, and I want to see the word PALESTINE in the writing of the greek scholar, wasn't he called the father of LIES ?

A- There was no Palestine during Jesus' as the land was renamed "Palestine" AFTER Jesus death, around 70 AD.

B- there are not many Jews today OR in ancient times, who aren't Zionists, AND THAT INCLUDES JESUS. And, because Zionism is a central theme of the Old Testament, of which Jesus the Zionist Jew believed in 100%.

C- you cannot point to any verse that indicates Jesus not being a Zionist. In fact there are hundreds that prove the opposite.

D- you also cannot show anywhere in the New Testament that Jesus thought of himself as a Palestinian or as you desperately tried a "Philisitne".

Again, you have NOTHING. You cannot substantiate any of your delusional claims. Just a lot of hot air, hatred, lies, and blather.

Question is, when are you going to stop lying about being Christian, as it's quite obvious to everybody that you're not.

Palestine is an English word . You can pervert the word and play semantics all you want but they are the same people the Hebrews could not defeat in their invasion of Canaan.

The canaanites lived in the Northern parts of Palestine, which is now modern Lebanon. So they are technically Palestinians if the term was applied to them by the romans

In fact----the people who most correctly can be called "palestinians" ----are the schmucks
in Syria who are now slitting each others throats. The term PALESTINA was
coined by Herodotus to underscore HIS greek ethnocentrism. Anyone who has known
REAL SYRIANS ----understands that lots and lots of them have "GREEK" in their genes.
To a large extent calling them "ARRRRABBBBSS" is actually silly

You falsely claim Jews are Zionists.

I am exposing you for the Zionist liar you are.

No it is you and the other RACIST NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATERS that use the term Zionist as a profanity about all Jews.

Your video is a much touted ANTI SEMITIC one that shows a very minor fundamentalist sect of Jews that oppose mainstream Judaism. Much like the Branch Davidians or al Qaeda represent Christianity and islam. The muslims refer to them as the "true torah Jews"

You claimed Jews were Zionists, I searched Anti Zionist on You Tube and posted the video I found that certainly proves all Jews are not Zionists.

Many Jews oppose the human rights abuses of the Occupation and do not consider themselves Zionist.

YOU claiming to speak for all Jews and call them all Zionists kind of speaks for itself, you do not choose for any Jew whether they are a Zionist or not

I also searched the internet using a spider programme looking for the first use of the word Palestine, and it came back with a reference to Syria Palestinea in 135 CE. It completely rejected the work by the "father of lies" as being far to ambiguous to be a match.

I do not claim to speak for all Jews at all I speak for truth, honesty and reality as other posters will tell you. I even speak against the Jews of the 20c and their LIES and FABRICATIONS.

It is not many Jews at all, it is a tiny minority of Jews that speak out against the formation of Israel before the ENDTIMES

Why do so many NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING RACIST feel the need to LIE about what others think and say

I also searched the internet using a spider programme looking for the first use of the word Palestine, and it came back with a reference to Syria Palestinea in 135 CE. It completely rejected the work by the "father of lies" as being far to ambiguous to be a match.

I do not claim to speak for all Jews at all I speak for truth, honesty and reality as other posters will tell you. I even speak against the Jews of the 20c and their LIES and FABRICATIONS.

It is not many Jews at all, it is a tiny minority of Jews that speak out against the formation of Israel before the ENDTIMES

Why do so many NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING RACIST feel the need to LIE about what others think and say

they lie because they FEAR the truth----In reality----the "anti-zionist" jews sherri cites
are jews who reject ----ABSOLUTELY REJECT all but an absolutely theocratic Israel---
which conforms to THEIR concept of a "JEWISH ISRAEL" -----which would be something
like a jewish saudi arabia with themselves as the ruling family. They are optimistic----
they actually believe that they can attain that goal by fascilitating the destruction of
today's Israel.

I meant the English language not the country.

So what are its roots and what does it refer to. A small town close to me in Merry Olde England is called Hartlepool which is derived from the saxon for the deer that drinks from the pool.

Lets see you make the same correlation for Palestine. To help you along pal means dead body les means them tine means stab in the back, So put them all together and you have muslim that will kill you .

So what are its roots and what does it refer to. A small town close to me in Merry Olde England is called Hartlepool which is derived from the saxon for the deer that drinks from the pool.

Lets see you make the same correlation for Palestine. To help you along pal means dead body les means them tine means stab in the back, So put them all together and you have muslim that will kill you .

Israelis have done a lot more killing than Palestinians.

seeker------the term "palestina" -----was derived from the name of a people
termed PLESHTIM------sorta. The very unfortunate reality is that the
language of those people is unknown-----they seem to have been literate---
but not enough of their written artifacts SURVIVED for the language
to be deciphered. They were situated on the sea coast----
kinda north---near ASHKELON and were ethnically AEGEANS -----like
Jason and the argonauts (remember medea?) The lands along the sea---
tended to have small populations of AEGEAN kinda people-----which is sorta
greek to the greeks-- There were Aegeans in what is today SYRIA too.
In order to understand what was going on in the area think FLUX-----
and also "CLIMATE CHANGES" lots of wars. EGYPT actually made
incursions into the area------as did persians from the other side----and
Babylonians -----and greeks from here or there----especially via today's
Syria ALMOST ALL OF THE AEGEAN TYPE IMPLANTS ---became
NON EXTANT------they were like vikings ----here one century and gone
the next. It seems to me that the one place that stayed most "greek"---
was SYRIA ----until it was invaded by the dregs from arabia

At the time sherri's 'god' Herodotus wrote his geography----to greeks the
only humans considered human were----GREEKS (read plato)---therefore
he named a very large area PALESTINA----since it referred to a greek like
people. which populated the area here and there----the rest of
the humans in the area were "BARBARIANS" which means any organism
that does not speak a greek like language----no more human than a lizard.
Herodotus lived at the time known in the bible as THE BABYLONIAN
CAPTIVITY------at that time captivity meant all the notables of
a country were shipped out ------like DANIEL----remember that book?
Israel/Judea did not disappear ---it was simply degoverned----and the people
of the countryside trudged on ------abandoned----HOWEVER at this time lots
of "cultures" in what was once termed CANAAN ----were ravaged and
most disappeared. The theories about the PLESHTIM of ----near Ashkelon
is--------they simply left. too much war or not enough rain or whatever---
they left. The islands of the AEGEAN----are very nice----why would a seafaring
people STICK AROUND??? any concept that renders the area once called
PALESTINA as harboring STABLE UNCHANGING populations------FUHGET ABOUT
IT. whole cultures and civilizations do disappear----sometimes----in fact LOTS
have. maybe most.

Oh----I forgot -----Israel/Judea was re-established with the help of the persian
king CYRUS------and thru the efforts of EZRA THE SCRIBE remember ezra?
Ezra did not invade anything----he just came back and re-assembled the scattered
people ------sorta organized things If not for Ezra----chances are that Israel/
Judea and DA JOOOOOS well----you get my meaning..................

and syrians have killed more palestians than Israel, Jordan, Egypt combined. Some truths in the middle east are widely known but never spoken of.

and syrians have killed more palestians than Israel, Jordan, Egypt combined. Some truths in the middle east are widely known but never spoken of.

And Palestinians are so scared they blame the Israelis? It is Israel who are occupying Palestine.

And Palestinians are so scared they blame the Israelis? It is Israel who are occupying Palestine.

or occupying land turned over to them by jordan?

There is yet no palestine. Arabs denied them such a state.

Israel and the palestnian authority are working out the details to create a palestinian state.

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/search/?query=Herodotus

"105. Thence they went on to invade Egypt; and when they were in Syria which
is called Palestine, Psammetichos king of Egypt met them; and by gifts and
entreaties he turned them from their purpose, so that they should not
advance any further: and as they retreated, when they came to the city of
Ascalon in Syria, most of the Scythians passed through without doing any
damage, but a few of them who had stayed behind plundered the temple of
Aphrodite Urania."

Free ebooks - Project Gutenberg

From the writings of Herodotus, there are some seven different references to Palestine.

Last edited:
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/search/?query=Herodotus

Herodotus traveled the region in the mid 5th c. BC and he produced a history, he being considered the father of history, of the Persian conquest of the region.

What is relevant here is his mention of Palestine by that name as a response to all the claims that Palestine never existed as a nation or that it was invented by the Romans in the 2nd c. AD

Paragraph 105 continues, first paragraph with a reference to.Palestine in my last post.:

"That this was so I conjectured myself not only because they are dark-skinned
and have curly hair (this of itself amounts to nothing, for there are other
races which are so), but also still more because the Colchians, Egyptians,
and Ethiopians alone of all the races of men have practised circumcision
from the first.* The Phenicians and the Syrians[88] who dwell in Palestine
confess themselves that they have learnt it from the Egyptians, and the
Syrians[89] about the river Thermodon and the river Parthenios, and the
Macronians, who are their neighbours, say that they have learnt it lately
from the Colchians.

Free ebooks - Project Gutenberg

Last edited:
Status