Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Jesus message to Zionists:

Matthew 23

37*“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Matthew 23 - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway
Who was Jesus admonishing, Ms. Know-it-all?

The words in Matthew 23:37 were directed to the people of Jerusalem, then , but the Gospel ultimately went out to the world, so today they speak to all.

The words in Matthew 23:37 were directed to the people of Jerusalem, then , but the Gospel ultimately went out to the world, so today they speak to all.
B-b-b-b-but you say there aren't any such things as Zionists and yet you call everyone Zionist except Jesus (who is the embodiment of Zionism). And why aren't you praying for the soul of Ariel Sharon, Christian.As Jesus would.

All.people in Jerusalem were participants in the crucifixion of Jesus by direct acts and inaction.

And today, our acts and inaction when presented with Jesus, they continue on.

We all crucify Jesus.

I know this has been a topic of discussion many times in Bible Studies and Sunday School classes.

Life is there for us to live to its fullest and we turn our back on it, that is crucifying Jesus over and over and over again

Last edited:
Who crucified Jesus Christ?

There were so many sins placed on Jesus that the sun was darkened. *Day was turned to night by that dark evil tide of sin. There were so many sins placed on Jesus that God could not even bear to look at the Son he loved. *

SINS of the past, sins of the present, sins of the future, were all placed on Jesus.

All mankind crucified Jesus.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...I/mobilebasic?authkey=CPr5m7UN&pli=1&hl=en_GB

There were so many sins placed on Jesus that the sun was darkened. *Day was turned to night by that dark evil tide of sin. There were so many sins placed on Jesus that God could not even bear to look at the Son he loved. *

SINS of the past, sins of the present, sins of the future, were all placed on Jesus.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...I/mobilebasic?authkey=CPr5m7UN&pli=1&hl=en_GB

sherri --you post is even more idiotic than usual. ---------maudlin nonsense

B-b-b-b-but you say there aren't any such things as Zionists and yet you call everyone Zionist except Jesus (who is the embodiment of Zionism). And why aren't you praying for the soul of Ariel Sharon, Christian.As Jesus would.

Learn English, I called the people Jesus directly spoke to people of Jerusalem.

And I say His words today are to Zionists and others too.

say what you wish sherri----you happen to be----in general ---WRONG. of course
you are right that Jesus spoke to his fellow pharisee jews-----and he did so in a style
typical of pharisee jews-------using words and allusions that you will never understand.
To understand------one would have to actually READ the bible-----and ---as much talmud
and mishnah as possible --------it is also good to read whatever is attributed to Hillel----
a pharisee jew very much on the same page as Jesus (hillel preceded Jesus and was
a really popular source at the time of jesus)

One has to believe in Jesus to understand His words.

That excludes irosie and Zionists from having credibility when discussing Jesus.

Their words are the same as if from the mouth of Satan himself.

That excludes irosie and Zionists from having credibility when discussing Jesus.

That's always been my favorite New Testament cop out lines.
"You must be an uneducated fisherman or blood thirty tax-collector (Publican) to understand Jesus."

Sure, why not?
In fact, let's have a fisherman in the White House.

The people of Jerusalem were Jews! You freak. The JEWS in the land of Israel were under Roman occupation during. Jesus' time.

Gathering the children of Jerusalem, refers to the Old Testament prophecy of Jews gathering in the land of Israel in the End Times prophecy. Congratulations for proving our point that Jesus was indeed a Zionist, and sticking your hoof in your mouth! :clap: :clap:

Just when you think Sherri can't say anything more stupid and ignorant that she just did, she comes up with another post like this, outdoing herself.

Romans

Jesus set himself up to be crucified
He died for all mankind, but everyone did not kill him. Can't blame people that played not part or were not alive. Even a witness is not an executioner.

And you, a supporter of Islamists and all the terrorist mass murderers and war criminals in the world, are a true believer of Jesus. Ha ha ha.

What's funny is Sherri, the person who has severe reading comprehension problems due to her mental illness and bigotry, telling everybody to "learn English".

Does it get any better I ask? Ha ha ha.

Last edited:

And you, a supporter of Islamists and all the terrorist mass murderers and war criminals in the world, are a true believer of Jesus. Ha ha ha.

Lies of Zionists get so old.

Lying, that's all you Islamists do. You're no Christian Sherri, who do you think you're fooling?

You have zero knowledge of the Old and New Testament and even worse knowledge of the actual history and people of the region.

You haven't uttered a word of truth since you joined this board.

Sherria, you confuse everybody and you even confuse the Hossfly. Could you please give us your definition of "Zionist" as you understand it? If it's as bad as you say it is then we Zionists are in a world of shit.

Lying, that's all you Islamists do. You're no Christian Sherri, who do you think you're fooling?

You have zero knowledge of the Old and New Testament and even worse knowledge of the actual history and people of the region.

You haven't uttered a word of truth since you joined this board.

I am not lying about Israel or who I am or what I believe.

You just cannot face the truth about Israel or her humans rights abuses so all you can do is resort to personal attacks.

Truth is Jesus and you reject Him as Messiah and that choice seals your fate.

The people of Jerusalem were Jews! You freak. The JEWS in the land of Israel were under Roman occupation during. Jesus' time.

Gathering the children of Jerusalem, refers to the Old Testament prophecy of Jews gathering in the land of Israel in the End Times prophecy. Congratulations for proving our point that Jesus was indeed a Zionist, and sticking your hoof in your mouth! :clap: :clap:

Just when you think Sherri can't say anything more stupid and ignorant that she just did, she comes up with another post like this, outdoing herself.

The words were Jerusalem Jerusalem, Jesus was speaking to all of the people of Jerusalem.

And Jesus was not a Zionist, you uneducated ignorant Zionist.

ZIONISM was not even founded until the 1800s.

The words were Jerusalem Jerusalem, Jesus was speaking to all of the people of Jerusalem.

And Jesus was not a Zionist, you uneducated ignorant Zionist.

ZIONISM was not even founded until the 1800s.

Open a new tab.
go to Google
Search for...Zion in Bible
Stop making a fool of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back