🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew 16*(New International Version)

Peter Declares That Jesus Is the Messiah

13*When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples,*“Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14*They replied, “Some say John the Baptist;*others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15*“But what about you?”*he asked.*“Who do you say I am?”

16*Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17*Jesus replied,*“Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood,*but by my Father in heaven.18*And I tell you that you are Peter,*and on this rock I will build my church,*and the gates of Hades[c]*will not overcome it.*19*I will give you the keys*of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d]*bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e]loosed in heaven.”*20*Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyonethat he was the Messiah.

Matthew 16 - The Demand for a Sign - The Pharisees - Bible Gateway

I wonder what "messiah" means to sherri. It is a concept which appears in what
some people call "the old testament" and there is much written about
"the days 'after' " ie after the MESSIAH shows up. I have read the sherri's posts--
she knows as little about the concept of "MESSIAH" as she does about the issue
of "brain death"------she just guesses and surmises based on wishful thinking and the
filth of her own hatreds

Anointed does not have any supernatural meaning. Kings and priests are anointed.

The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.

What have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon,*
and all the coasts of*Palestine? (Joel 3:4a = 4:4a Heb)

The people shall hear, and be afraid;
sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of*Palestina. (Exod 15:14)

Rejoice not thou, whole*Palestina*... (Isa 14:29a)

Howl, O gate; cry, O city,
thou whole*Palestina, art dissolved. (Isa 14:31a)

Hebrew Streams: "Palestine" in the Bible

I sure don't blame Sherri for despising Zionists. So do I. And what would Jesus the Zionist say if he knew what his fellow Zionists have become in this day & age? What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to Palestinian squatters so they can remain in Israel? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Disgusting.
The lunatic Sherri thinks Jesus was a Muslim Philistine, lived in Palestine, and Jerusalem want a Jewish city.

Except, she can't find anywhere in the Bible that Jesus considers himself those things.

And she has yet to show us the word Palestine in the Bible.
Funny stuff!

Sherri obtains those verses from a site that replaces the word PHILISTINE with the word Palestine. It even has the asterisk in front of it you moron. Plus, according to these verses, the a Philistines were defeated and their lands taken over. So not only did this shameless lying Terrorist worshipper mutilate the Bible to suit her agenda, the ignorant idiot didn't bother reading what the said about them.

Isaiah 14:31 Wail, you gate! Howl, you city!
Melt away, all you Philistines!
A cloud of smoke comes from the north,
and there is not a straggler in its ranks.

Isaiah 14:29a
Do not rejoice, all you Philistines,
that the rod that struck you is broken;
from the root of that snake will spring up a viper,
its fruit will be a darting, venomous serpent.

Exodus 15:14
14 The nations will hear and tremble;
anguish will grip the people of Philistia.

Last edited:
Who takes what Abdul/aka Sherri says with any seriousness anyway, but you have showed him/her up to be the fake he or she is.

41 “I do not accept glory from human beings, 42 but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts. 43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. 44 How can you believe since you accept glory from one another but do not seek the glory that comes from the only God[d]?

Did you fail to learn the lesson of love???

You quote bits and pieces but you don't understand what he was teaching

You are the Zionist who does not get it.

I accept Jesus as Messiah.
Neither do Muslims and Palestinians, terrorist ass licker.

In fact, whereas the Old Testament says nothing about Jesus, the Koran mocks Christianity claiming that Jesus was never crucified and it was all a hoax.

Zionists need to learn to read English.
So you are either a liar or can't read English when you post verses that don't exist, shamelessly changing the actual word Philistia or Philistines, with Palestine.

Isaiah 14:31 Wail, you gate! Howl, you city!
Melt away, all you Philistines!
A cloud of smoke comes from the north,
and there is not a straggler in its ranks.

Isaiah 14:29a
Do not rejoice, all you Philistines,
that the rod that struck you is broken;
from the root of that snake will spring up a viper,
its fruit will be a darting, venomous serpent.

14 The nations will hear and tremble;
anguish will grip the people of Philistia.

So tell us Sherri, you believe the cursed , hateful Philistines in the bible whom God destroyed and wiped them off their land, are the same as "Palestine"? I dint think even the Muslims and Palestinians will agree with you on this one. Ha ha ha.

Nothing but lies and hate. What a depraved soul.

The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.

I sure don't blame Sherri for despising Zionists. So do I. And what would Jesus the Zionist say if he knew what his fellow Zionists have become in this day & age? What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to Palestinian squatters so they can remain in Israel? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Disgusting.
The lunatic Sherri thinks Jesus was a Muslim Philistine, lived in Palestine, and Jerusalem want a Jewish city.

Except, she can't find anywhere in the Bible that Jesus considers himself those things.

From Sherri's link:

When Peterson substitutes "Palestine," in place of "the Beautiful [Land]," he interjects a name loaded with religious-political C-4.

Peterson's choice of "Palestine" is surely intentional, especially when he has no biblical warrant for doing so. His hot-button substitution is like calling the modern state of Texas "North Mexico."

Peterson might remember God's ancient forewarning:

Because the Pelishtim, in their ancient hatred, acted vengefully, and with utter scorn sought revenge and destruction — assuredly, thus said Lord YHVH: I will stretch out my hand against the Pelishtim and ... wipe out the last survivors of the seacoast." (Ezekiel 25:15-16)

Again, read what you post before you post it.

Palestine supporters don't have an ounce of integrity or honesty.

A house of cards built on hatred and lies.

Last edited:
Zionists need to learn to read English.
Can you? Here's what your own link said, idiot:

From Sherri's link:

When Peterson substitutes "Palestine," in place of "the Beautiful [Land]," he interjects a name loaded with religious-political C-4.

Peterson's choice of "Palestine" is surely intentional, especially when he has no biblical warrant for doing so. His hot-button substitution is like calling the modern state of Texas "North Mexico."

Because the Pelishtim, in their ancient hatred, acted vengefully, and with utter scorn sought revenge and destruction — assuredly, thus said Lord YHVH: I will stretch out my hand against the Pelishtim and ... wipe out the last survivors of the seacoast." (Ezekiel 25:15-16)

Sherri = a mentally ill liar and propagandist.

How much are you getting paid to spread this garbage?

Notice that Sherri also refuses to tell us who the residents and natives of occupied Jerusalem were at the time of Jesus.

I set forth verses straight out of the King James Bible.

Read the King James Bible, or listen to it, moron.

From Sherri's link:

Again, read what you post before you post it.

Palestine supporters don't have an ounce of integrity or honesty.

A house of cards built on hatred and lies.

Last edited:
Watch "Joel Audio Bible KJV" on YouTube

Joel 3

4*Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joel+3&version=KJV

Joel Chapter 3

4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftlyand*speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

JOEL CHAPTER 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh woe, woe and thrice woe. :lol::lol::lol:

Isn't it great, Sweet_Caroline, how the Internet can instantly make someone appear like she can quote Scriptures from her own memory? Meanwhile, of course, she has no interest in what is happening to the Christians in the Middle East or any Muslim country, whether in Africa or Southeast Asia.

Sherri Dumberlynn:
I set forth verses straight out of the King James Bible. Read the King James Bible, moron.

Tsk tsk. Your link doesn't take us to the King James Bible, liar. The link you posted leads to this site discussing the substitution of the word Philistia in the bible with Palestine. . Hebrew Streams: "Palestine" in the Bible

And here is the King James Bible. You are shameless liar and propagandist.

Exodus 15:14 NKJV - ?The people will hear and be afraid; - Bible Gateway

New King James Version (NKJV)

14 “The people will hear and be afraid;
Sorrow will take hold of the inhabitants of Philistia.

Isaiah 14:31

31 Wail, O gate! Cry, O city!
All you of Philistia are dissolved;
For smoke will come from the north,
And no one will be alone in his appointed times.”

Isaiah 14:29

29 “Do not rejoice, all you of Philistia,
Because the rod that struck you is broken;
For out of the serpent’s roots will come forth a viper,
And its offspring will be a fiery flying serpent.

Fun watching Sherri the freak struggle though. Notice the lunatic is now placing her answers on top of posts, now that she realizes her lies are being exposed, one after another.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBW9-OzDyYE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Joel 3

4*Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

Joel 3 KJV - For, behold, in those days, and in that - Bible Gateway

Joel Chapter 3

4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftlyand*speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

JOEL CHAPTER 3

Which bible are you reading from! Sherri? The IslamoNazi version? Ha ha ha

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joel 3&version=NKJV
Joel 3

3 “For behold, in those days and at that time,
When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations,
And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
And I will enter into judgment with them there
On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
They have also divided up My land.
3 They have cast lots for My people,
Have given a boy as payment for a harlot,
And sold a girl for wine, that they may drink.

4 “Indeed, what have you to do with Me,
O Tyre and Sidon, and all the coasts of Philistia?

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBW9-OzDyYE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Joel 3

Joel 3 KJV - For, behold, in those days, and in that - Bible Gateway

Joel Chapter 3

JOEL CHAPTER 3
Hey look what I found on Sherri's website! Proof that Jesus is a Zionist!!!

Joel 3:20.

But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

Joel 3:21.

For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Can it get any better, I ask?!

Thanks for proving that Jesus is indeed 100% and the Bible gives the land (Zion) to the Jews (people of Judah)

Ha ha ha, ho ho ho ho, heh heh heh!

Poor Sherri, cornered like a RAT. even her own reference throws eggs in her face. How stupid can a person get.

Can you read English, Sherri?

Last edited:
no good Roudy-----ask sherri's Imam-----the JOOOOS added that "zion" stuff into
the bible ------last tuesday

Roudy-----Delilah was a philistine girl too. ------it runs in the family
Sherri must be making an appointment with her psychologist now.

Or calling the Islamist suicide hotline, in case she DOESNT want to commit suicide. LOL

Last edited:
no good Roudy-----ask sherri's Imam-----the JOOOOS added that "zion" stuff into
the bible ------last tuesday
"The land belongs to the people of Judah forever AND ever"
"The Lord dwelleth in ZION".

Not Philistine or Palestine, ZION. God is a Zionist.

Can the moron read English? Does she bother reading what she posts?

"Let's listen to what Jesus is saying" Sherri said.

Luke 11*(King James Version)

42*But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

43*Woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye love the uppermost seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets.

44*Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.

Luke 11 KJV - And it came to pass, that, as he was - Bible Gateway

Oh woe, woe and thrice woe. :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back