Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
John 4

42*They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”

John 4 - Jesus Talks With a Samaritan Woman - Bible Gateway

Temper, temper my little Abdul. You are losing it again. :lol::lol::lol:

No, it does not, Zionist scum of the earth.

And even that "version" shows Jesus and God as ZIONIST.

God is not a Zionist.

And nothing supports this claim.

Such a claim comes straight from Satan.

Of course G-d is a Zionist. Before your Mohamed (curses be upon him) was ever born the land was promised to the Jews.

The fact is you are jealous of the Jews which is why you hate them so much. Your paranoia is what we all laugh at. Must be horrid to be so paranoid as you are. :lol:

Still nothing showing Jesus is a Zionist, Zionist scum of the earth.

I choose to believe Jesus over Zionists]

Matthew 5

Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount

The Beatitudes

5*Blessed are the meek,
****for they will inherit the earth.

Matthew 5 - Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount - Bible Gateway

"The land belongs to the people of Judah forever AND ever"
"The Lord dwelleth in ZION".

Not Philistine or Palestine, ZION. God is a Zionist.

Can the moron read English? Does she bother reading what she posts?

"Let's listen to what Jesus is saying" Sherri said.
You choose to lie and be a propagandist. The following verse is from your own website.

Joel 3:20.

But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

Joel 3:21.

For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Sherri's "Christianity" on display. Ha ha ha.

Fine with me you dying in your sin.

36*“I have testimony weightier than that of John.*For the works that the Father has given me to finish—the very works that I am doing—testify that the Father has sent me.*37*And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me.*You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,*38*nor does his word dwell in you,*for you do not believethe one he sent.*39*You study[c]*the Scriptures*diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life.*These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,*40*yet you refuse to come to me*to have life.

John 5 - The Healing at the Pool - Some time - Bible Gateway

God is not a Zionist.

And nothing supports this claim.

Such a claim comes straight from Satan.

Of course G-d is a Zionist. Before your Mohamed (curses be upon him) was ever born the land was promised to the Jews.

The fact is you are jealous of the Jews which is why you hate them so much. Your paranoia is what we all laugh at. Must be horrid to be so paranoid as you are. :lol:

Last edited:
Fine with me you dying in your sin.

36*“I have testimony weightier than that of John.*For the works that the Father has given me to finish—the very works that I am doing—testify that the Father has sent me.*37*And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me.*You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,*38*nor does his word dwell in you,*for you do not believethe one he sent.*39*You study[c]*the Scriptures*diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life.*These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,*40*yet you refuse to come to me*to have life.

John 5 - The Healing at the Pool - Some time - Bible Gateway

sherri sweetie-----to which "scriptures" does john refer? the KORAN? Mein Kampf?.
Now try to focus sherri-----the scriptural references which your fellow bible scholars CITE--
as referring to THE MESSIAH------are--well known-----try reading ISAIAH---that is the
one which is includes the idea of -----???? a virgin birth (actually the word is young
woman----but it does not specify her as married) and the one most focused on
THE COMING MESSIAH -----I will help----It goes something like ------

these are the words of ISAIAH SON OF AMOZ----concerning judea and jerusalem.....
..... etc etc

It is the prophecy that includes the famous " Lo yesah goy and goy cherev ---v'lo
yilmadu od melchamah" Which means "nation shall not life sword against
nation and they shall not learn the ways of war"

This prophecy is so fsmous that it is inscribed on the lobby wall of the UN building

now go read that prophecy----and then I will help you understand what it means---
word for word
Doing so will end your misunderstanding

The KJV is not the most influential English version. It's based almost entirely on the Catholic Bishop's Bible and not in any way, shape, or form an accurate translation (as per the Elizabethian English used.)

One of the better versions is the Eithiopian Orthodox Bible as it contains much of what was actually written, and with far less cherry-picking of Catholic Canon versions.

Often more important than what's in a Bible, or how it's translated, is how that particular version came to be. Without understanding that, you're missing some extremely pertinent information.

I read the KJV as a child-----as an adolescent and adult----I progressively learned
more hebrew--------sherri-----in order to understand the bible ----you need at least
some hebrew-----you need to know how that language works ----and what are its idioms
and poetical allusions I was actually a bit surprised at how DIFFERENT---the
writings are from the original in the KJV

In order to understand words attributed to Jesus---or those written by his jewish
followers-----you need to have at least a smattering of how the talmud works also.
They spoke in aramaic and ----were very much into HILLEL----a famous contemporary--
a really WELL KNOWN and oft quoted guy. You understand the bible the way a
new immigrant to the US from the hills of afghanistan would understand a
production of a Shakesperean play---

of course once you do understand----you can read stuff in english ---even in the
KJV and decipher it

now YA GOT IT?? (try that idiom on a new immigrant from the suburbs of
calcutta)

Philippians 4:7

New International Version (NIV)

Philippians 4: 7*And the peace of God,*which transcends all understanding,*will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of God, which transcends - Bible Gateway

Temper, temper my little Abdul. You are losing it again. :lol::lol::lol:

it's call bigotry. Same she does not understand the love and brotherhood of Jesus. You don't have to believe in him as son of god to find wisdom in his teachings, they are jewish teachings.

An illustration of the confused state of mind of Zionists, that you think such a thing.

I have Jesus , I have nothing to fear and a peace beyond all understanding.

You have peace? You are the most agitated member of this forum.

Is this supposed to be a joke? A person whom many recognized has a very, very confused mind (like a paranoid schizophrenic) is calling someone else confused???

John 6*(New International Version)

35*Then Jesus declared,*“I am*the bread of life.*Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes*in me will never be thirsty.36*But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe.37*All those the Father gives me*will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.*38*For I have come down from heavennot to do my will but to do the will*of him who sent me.*39*And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me,*but raise them up at the last day.*40*For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son*and believes in him shall have eternal life,*and I will raise them up at the last day.”

John 6 - Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand - Some - Bible Gateway

An illustration of the confused state of mind of Zionists, that you think such a thing.

You have peace? You are the most agitated member of this forum.

Is this supposed to be a joke? A person whom many recognized has a very, very confused mind (like a paranoid schizophrenic) is calling someone else confused???

Sally, let it go.
You'll give yourself a headache, batting it out with her. You can only go so far and then need to let her go and move on.
People like that have been on those spinning playground rides far too fast and too long.
Make your points to the rest of the members instead.

MunnerSatan has NT Tourette Syndrome.
The Whack Job has totally lost it.

MunnerBimbo, any solution ideas, or will it be just More Years of strings with Un-Jesus-like HATE Incitement against Jews?

We know why you're here.

`

Last edited:
Here's an easy test for all those who wear the Cross and feel so sorry for the Arabs.
Go to the Cave of the Patriarchs wearing HUGE Crosses and without armed guards.
Of course, your bodies will be riddled with Islamic bullets before you get anywhere near the cave.

The KJV is not the most influential English version. It's based almost entirely on the Catholic Bishop's Bible and not in any way, shape, or form an accurate translation (as per the Elizabethian English used.)

One of the better versions is the Eithiopian Orthodox Bible as it contains much of what was actually written, and with far less cherry-picking of Catholic Canon versions.

Often more important than what's in a Bible, or how it's translated, is how that particular version came to be. Without understanding that, you're missing some extremely pertinent information.
Sherri, read the bible properly.

Proof that Jesus is a Zionist!!! From Sherri's own Bible website:

Joel 3:20.

But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

Joel 3:21.

For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back