Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Figuring out*who Jesus was*depends on how you categorize identity.*For Palestinians, anyone who was born (or whose ancestors were born) on the geographic areas between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea is*Palestinian. While many nationalities have lived in historic Palestine, including Canaanites, Jabusites, Romans, Israelites, Ummayads*and others, the term Palestinian*is used in an all-encompassing way."

"While Israeli officials*mocked*Abbas*and said*he "needs a hug from Santa," they didn’t*lay "Jewish"*claim,*even though Jesus was historically and Biblically known to have been born to a Jewish family...."

"So to answer the question, yes, Jesus, the prince of peace, was born to a Jewish family, and yes, he was born in the*Palestinian town of Bethlehem.*Jesus can be both Jewish and Palestinian."

Read more:*Was Jesus a Palestinian, a Jew or both? - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East
So a Palestinian Arab website claims Jesus was a Palestinian?

Wow are you fulla shit or what? Ha ha ha.

Learn to read English, it is not a Palestinian website.

And what if it was?

Palestinians are human beings created in the image of God and loved by that God who created all of us.

"Figuring out*who Jesus was*depends on how you categorize identity.*For Palestinians, anyone who was born (or whose ancestors were born) on the geographic areas between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea is*Palestinian. While many nationalities have lived in historic Palestine, including Canaanites, Jabusites, Romans, Israelites, Ummayads*and others, the term Palestinian*is used in an all-encompassing way."

"While Israeli officials*mocked*Abbas*and said*he "needs a hug from Santa," they didn’t*lay "Jewish"*claim,*even though Jesus was historically and Biblically known to have been born to a Jewish family...."

"So to answer the question, yes, Jesus, the prince of peace, was born to a Jewish family, and yes, he was born in the*Palestinian town of Bethlehem.*Jesus can be both Jewish and Palestinian."

Read more:*Was Jesus a Palestinian, a Jew or both? - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

And what if it was?

Palestinians are human beings created in the image of God and loved by that God who created all of us.

Then they misbehaved and got their a$$ whupped.

So, Jesus was. at birth, both a Palestinian and a Jew.

But Jesus was not a Zionist.

And out of His teachings and life, Christianity was born.
Yes Jesus was a Jew, but not a Palestinian.

Because Palestine did not exist then. Learn English, moron IslamoNazi worshipper.

Even baby steps won't work with this idiot LOL

Because Palestine did not exist then. Learn English, moron IslamoNazi worshipper.

Even dead Arab baby steps?
How did the dead Arab baby get to the other side of the road?
The bomb in it's diaper blew up.

Jesus was born a Palestinian and Jew.

But He was much more than that.

John 11*(New International Version)

25*Jesus said to her,*“I am*the resurrection and the life.*The one who believes*in me will live, even though they die;*26*and whoever lives by believing*in me will never die.*Do you believe this?”

27*“Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah,*the Son of God,*who is to come into the world.”

John 11 NIV - The Death of Lazarus - Now a man named - Bible Gateway

And what if it was?

Al monitor? you al stupid, al Sherri, al donkey? It's an Arabic website dedicated to spreading garbage propoganda. Even when you click on the link it says in Arabic "nabz Falastine" meaning the heartbeat of Palestine. Give that to one of your IslamoNazi terrorist friends they will confirm.

Oh Gawd this is too much. now watch her come back to get humiliated even more.

No fucking shame or self respect in this lying bitch.

Last edited:

25*Jesus said to her,*“I am*the resurrection and the life.*The one who believes*in me will live, even though they die;*26*and whoever lives by believing*in me will never die.*Do you believe this?”

27*“Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah,*the Son of God,*who is to come into the world.”

Can you show us where in the Bible it says Jesus was born a Palestinian?

I can't wait to see this one. Who-hoo!

For an idiot who has never known life, you certainly just keep on demonstrating what an idiot is.

Nowhere does Jesus say He was born a Jew or born a Zionist.

The land was called Palestine for the past 2460 years. I have proven that.

Can you show us where in the Bible it says Jesus was born a Palestinian?

I can't wait to see this one. Who-hoo!

For an idiot who has never known life, you certainly just keep on demonstrating what an idiot is.

You know what I find interesting?
You rarely post outside of that dreamy, hypnotized state, but when you do, it almost seems like a split personality or one of your Arab friends has just taken over the keyboard from you.

Which one is it?

My birth certificate does not say I was born in North America, but I was.

My birth certificate does not say I was born in the US, but I was.

Moron Sherri:
You have not proven Jesus was a Zionist.

ostrich-head-in-sand-Image-by-cristinalo.jpg

Last edited:
You do not even make any sense.

Are you 85 too?

You rarely post outside of that dreamy, hypnotized state, but when you do, it almost seems like a split personality or one of your Arab friends has just taken over the keyboard from you.

Which one is it?

You do not even make any sense.

Are you 85 too?

Which one is it?

The last two postings are even grammatically dissimilar.
Split personality or sitting with a an Arab friend?

Face it MunnerBimbo.
YOU Worship a JEW.
A Jew who had NO intention of starting another religion until a few Hundred years of Hocus Pocus by other spiritually empty primitives lead to an ever growing Myth.

`Was Jesus a Jew?

"...So, let’s consider these three questions:
Was Jesus a Jew ethnically?
Was Jesus an observant Jew religiously?
And then finally, if Jesus was a Jew, why don’t Christians follow Judaism?

Was Jesus a Jew ethnically, or was his mother a Jew? Jesus clearly identified with the Jews of His day, His physical people and tribe, and their Religion (although correcting its errors).. God purposely sent Him to Judah: “He came to His own [Judah], and His own [Judah] did not receive Him. But as many [Jews] as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name... (John 1:11-12 NKJV), and He clearly said, "You [Gentiles] worship what you do not know; We [Jews] know what We [Jews] worship, for salvation is of the Jews” (John 4:22).

The very first verse of the New Testament clearly proclaims the Jewish ethnicity of Jesus. “The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham” (Matthew 1:1). It is evident from passages like Hebrews 7:14, “For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah,” that Jesus descended from the tribe of Judah, from which we get the name “Jew.” And what about Mary, the mother of Jesus? In the genealogy in Luke chapter 3, we see clearly that Mary was a direct descendant of King David which gave Jesus the legal right to ascend the Jewish throne as well as establishing without any doubt that Jesus was a Jew ethnically.

Was Jesus an observant Jew religiously? Both of Jesus' parents had “done everything required by the Law of the Lord” (Luke 2:39). His aunt and uncle, Zechariah and Elizabeth, were also Torah-observant Jews (Luke 1:6), so we can see that probably the whole family took their Jewish faith very seriously.

In the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5–7), Jesus continually affirmed the authority of the Torah and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17) even in the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 5:19-20). He regularly attended synagogue (Luke 4:16), and His teaching was respected by the other Jews of His day (Luke 4:15). He taught in the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem (Luke 21:37), and if He were not a Jew, His going into that part of the Temple would simply not have been allowed (Acts 21:28-30).

Jesus also displayed the outward signs of being an observant Jew.
He wore tzitzit (tassles) on His clothing (Luke 8:43; Matthew 14:36) to serve as a reminder of the commandments (Numbers 15:37-39).
He observed Passover (John 2:13) and went up to Jerusalem (Deuteronomy 16:16) on this very important Jewish pilgrimage feast day. He observed Succoth, or the feast of tabernacles (John 7:2, 10) and went up to Jerusalem (John 7:14) as required in the Torah.
He also observed Hanukah, the festival of lights (John 10:22) and probably Rosh Hashanah, the feast of trumpets (John 5:1), going up to Jerusalem on both those occasions as well, even though it isn't commanded in the Torah.
Clearly, Jesus identified Himself as a Jew (John 4:22) and as King of the Jews (Mark 15:2).
From His birth to His last Passover Seder (Luke 22:14-15), Jesus lived as an observant Jew."..."

My birth certificate does not say I was born in North America, but I was.

My birth certificate does not say I was born in the US, but I was.
Idiot hasn't looked at a birth certificate yet.

Birth certificates list your name, city and state, your parent (or guardian/s) names, and date and time you were born. Some Birth certificates will also list the hospital, your weight, and even the doctor's name.

FUCKING IGNORANT MORON. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU NEEDED A PASSPORT TO TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THE US?! IN ORDER TO GET A US PASSPORT YOU NEED TO COUGH UP YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Last edited:
Face it MunnerBimbo.
YOU Worship a JEW.
A Jew who had NO intention of starting another religion until a few Hundred years of Hocus Pocus by other spiritually empty primitives lead to an ever growing Myth.

`Was Jesus a Jew?

"...So, let’s consider these three questions:
Was Jesus a Jew ethnically?
Was Jesus an observant Jew religiously?
And then finally, if Jesus was a Jew, why don’t Christians follow Judaism?

Was Jesus a Jew ethnically, or was his mother a Jew? Jesus clearly identified with the Jews of His day, His physical people and tribe, and their Religion (although correcting its errors).. God purposely sent Him to Judah: “He came to His own [Judah], and His own [Judah] did not receive Him. But as many [Jews] as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name... (John 1:11-12 NKJV), and He clearly said, "You [Gentiles] worship what you do not know; We [Jews] know what We [Jews] worship, for salvation is of the Jews” (John 4:22).

The very first verse of the New Testament clearly proclaims the Jewish ethnicity of Jesus. “The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham” (Matthew 1:1). It is evident from passages like Hebrews 7:14, “For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah,” that Jesus descended from the tribe of Judah, from which we get the name “Jew.” And what about Mary, the mother of Jesus? In the genealogy in Luke chapter 3, we see clearly that Mary was a direct descendant of King David which gave Jesus the legal right to ascend the Jewish throne as well as establishing without any doubt that Jesus was a Jew ethnically.

Was Jesus an observant Jew religiously? Both of Jesus' parents had “done everything required by the Law of the Lord” (Luke 2:39). His aunt and uncle, Zechariah and Elizabeth, were also Torah-observant Jews (Luke 1:6), so we can see that probably the whole family took their Jewish faith very seriously.

In the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5–7), Jesus continually affirmed the authority of the Torah and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17) even in the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 5:19-20). He regularly attended synagogue (Luke 4:16), and His teaching was respected by the other Jews of His day (Luke 4:15). He taught in the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem (Luke 21:37), and if He were not a Jew, His going into that part of the Temple would simply not have been allowed (Acts 21:28-30).

Jesus also displayed the outward signs of being an observant Jew.
He wore tzitzit (tassles) on His clothing (Luke 8:43; Matthew 14:36) to serve as a reminder of the commandments (Numbers 15:37-39).
He observed Passover (John 2:13) and went up to Jerusalem (Deuteronomy 16:16) on this very important Jewish pilgrimage feast day. He observed Succoth, or the feast of tabernacles (John 7:2, 10) and went up to Jerusalem (John 7:14) as required in the Torah.
He also observed Hanukah, the festival of lights (John 10:22) and probably Rosh Hashanah, the feast of trumpets (John 5:1), going up to Jerusalem on both those occasions as well, even though it isn't commanded in the Torah.
Clearly, Jesus identified Himself as a Jew (John 4:22) and as King of the Jews (Mark 15:2).
From His birth to His last Passover Seder (Luke 22:14-15), Jesus lived as an observant Jew."..."

How fitting that she worships a Jew who practiced a religion she spends most of her time hating the religion and his people. Wow. Talk about poetic justice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back