Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus was born a Palestinian and Jew.

But He was much more than that.

John 11*(New International Version)

25*Jesus said to her,*“I am*the resurrection and the life.*The one who believes*in me will live, even though they die;*26*and whoever lives by believing*in me will never die.*Do you believe this?”

27*“Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah,*the Son of God,*who is to come into the world.”

John 11 NIV - The Death of Lazarus - Now a man named - Bible Gateway
Can you show us where in the Bible it says Jesus was born a Palestinian?

I can't wait to see this one. Who-hoo!
If you look at the drop down list of Bible versions on Bible Gateway, there are 47 English language versions listed, giving Sherria the choice to find a bible verse that suits her claims. check it out. Put a passage in the box and then use the drop down to see how the different versions define the passage.

Jeremiah 16 Jeremiah 16:14-15 ;14-15; NIV - - Bible Gateway
Yes and Sherri found the ONE version that lists Philistine as Palestine. The other 46 list it as Philistine.

Interesting ain't it?

Last edited:
Can you show us where in the Bible it says Jesus was born a Palestinian?

I can't wait to see this one. Who-hoo!
If you look at the drop down list of Bible versions on Bible Gateway, there are 47 English language versions listed, giving Sherria the choice to find a bible verse that suits her claims. check it out. Put a passage in the box and then use the drop down to see how the different versions define the passage.

Jeremiah 16 Jeremiah 16:14-15 ;14-15; NIV - - Bible Gateway
Yes and Sherri found the ONE version that lists Philistine as Palestine. The other 46 list it as Philistine.

Interesting ain't it?

Jeremiah 16:14-15
King James Version (KJV)
14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

15 But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

Jeremiah 16:14-15 KJV - Therefore, behold, the days come, saith - Bible Gateway

Jeremiah 16:14-15
New International Version (NIV)
14 “However, the days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when it will no longer be said, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,’ 15 but it will be said, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.’ For I will restore them to the land I gave their ancestors.

Really???????

Last edited:
John 12*(New International Version)

44*Then Jesus cried out,*“Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me.*45*The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.*46*I have come into the world as a light,so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.

47*“If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.*48*There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them*at the last day.*49*For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me*to say all that I have spoken.*50*I know that his command leads to eternal life.*So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

John 12 NIV - Jesus Anointed at Bethany - Six days - Bible Gateway

No truth at all in that post.

You deny 75% of the New Testament and 95% of the Old.

You've basically made up this bullshit religion that fits your anti semitism.

Well at least you get brownie points at the mosque. Or is it Humus / Kebab points? Ha ha ha.
The "out with the old in with the new" about the Old Testament is denying 50% of the New Testament and the rest of your stupid claims is another 25%.

And denying the Old Testament as a Zionist book is denying 95% of it give or take.

So I think I'm pretty close. Would you like to poll the board on this?

stop quibbling Sherri not only never read the bible----she is utterly
incapable of understanding it if she would. You guys do not understand
sherri. I do-----I grew up amongst kids who not only believed that
a bunny leaves jelly beans for them on easter morn------they also believed
that some guy named "jesus" got jelly beans on easter morn too---when
he was a baby in a little stable in bethlehem<<< wherever that is

for some reason-----bethlehem was always depicted with snow on the ground
when baby jesus was getting jelly beans------I have been told that it rarely snows
in bethlehem------but that was a different bethlehem------it was in a mystical country
called 'palestine'

Bummerlyn:: "Palestine for 2460 years"??

500 Years Before the hatching of moHAMmed

Half_Shekel.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Half_Shekel.jpg

JUDAEA, First Jewish War. 66-70 CE. AR Shekel (22mm, 13.19 g, 12h).
Dated year 3 (68/9 CE).
"Shekel of Israel," Omer cup with pearled rim; date above / "Jerusalem the Holy," sprig of three pomegranates. Meshorer 202; Hendin 662. EF, attractive dark gray toning.
(ancient Hebrew text)

Last edited:

Half_Shekel.jpg

File:Half Shekel.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dated year 3 (68/9 CE).
"Shekel of Israel," Omer cup with pearled rim; date above / "Jerusalem the Holy," sprig of three pomegranates. Meshorer 202; Hendin 662. EF, attractive dark gray toning.
(ancient Hebrew text)

OH!!! PALESTINIAN COINS!!!!!!!!!! uhm......what are those letters ???
Is that "PALESTINISH" ???? Do you know the whole palestinish
alphabet??? can you give me a link to the palestinish alphabet or
should I ask sherri?

Half_Shekel.jpg

Dated year 3 (68/9 CE).
(ancient Hebrew text)

should I ask sherri?

http://www.ancientscripts.com/images/linearb.gif

This is what you want

Half_Shekel.jpg

Dated year 3 (68/9 CE).
(ancient Hebrew text)

should I ask sherri?

http://www.ancientscripts.com/images/linearb.gif

This is what you want

thanks but which one is palestinish

No, certainly no support for Jesus being a Zionist from what is written about Jesus here.

Are Zionists baptized?

Does God proclaim Zionists " the Son?"

Mark 1

The Baptism and Testing of Jesus

9*At that time Jesus came from Nazareth*in Galilee and was baptized by John*in the Jordan.*10*Just as Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove.*11*And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son,whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

Mark 1 - John the Baptist Prepares the Way - The - Bible Gateway

Sally, let it go.
You'll give yourself a headache, batting it out with her. You can only go so far and then need to let her go and move on.
People like that have been on those spinning playground rides far too fast and too long.
Make your points to the rest of the members instead.

No, certainly no support for Jesus being a Zionist from what is written about Jesus here.

Are Zionists baptized?

Mark 1

9*At that time Jesus came from Nazareth*in Galilee and was baptized by John*in the Jordan.*10*Just as Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove.*11*And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son,whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

Sally, let it go.
You'll give yourself a headache, batting it out with her. You can only go so far and then need to let her go and move on.
People like that have been on those spinning playground rides far too fast and too long.

Well I was baptised and I am a Zionist, the Pope was baptised and he is a Zionist, the Arch Bishop of Canterbury was baptised and he is a Zionist.

Does your god proclaim the heathen muslims to be the master race, or does he reserve that for the Germanic NAZI's like you.

Is your religion the same as the third riech religion that was a bastardised version of Christianity in the same mould as islam.

Fellow posters-----perhaps you do not know-----isa-respecting dogs ----in general---
do now know that BAPTISM is a jewish thing. They think some guys ---named
Jesus----and John ----invented it along with the christmas tree

I believe in Jesus.so your questions to me I simply attribute to Satan.

And except for the Satanic cultist practices of you which you disclose, I do not believe a word you wrote.

The Pope of the Christian Church is not a Zionist nor are Archbishops of the Catholic Church.

What evil resides in you!

Poor soul.

Are Zionists baptized?

Mark 1

Sally, let it go.

Well I was baptised and I am a Zionist, the Pope was baptised and he is a Zionist, the Arch Bishop of Canterbury was baptised and he is a Zionist.

Does your god proclaim the heathen muslims to be the master race, or does he reserve that for the Germanic NAZI's like you.

Is your religion the same as the third riech religion that was a bastardised version of Christianity in the same mould as islam.

The Pope is most definitely not a Zionist.

"Pope Francis has never addressed the Israelis in his messages, nor has he openly defended the Jewish State since he was elected by the college of the cardinals. It seems that there is no room for stubborn, faithful Zionists in the Pope's lenient smile. In his speeches, Jewish national aspirations are ignored, if not denigrated."

The Pope Separates Jews from Israelis - Op-Eds - Israel National News

This thread is in the MID EAST section?
Seriously?

It's a religious post, not a geopolitical one.

"Are Zionists Baptised"? Excellent question. How proud of you I am Sherri for making everyone aware that Jesus the Zionist Jew was even Baptised by John the Zionist Jew.

Are Zionists baptized?

Mark 1

Sally, let it go.

The Pope is most definitely not a Zionist.

"Pope Francis has never addressed the Israelis in his messages, nor has he openly defended the Jewish State since he was elected by the college of the cardinals. It seems that there is no room for stubborn, faithful Zionists in the Pope's lenient smile. In his speeches, Jewish national aspirations are ignored, if not denigrated."

The Pope Separates Jews from Israelis - Op-Eds - Israel National News

If he believes that the Jewish faith and Jewish people have a right to abide on the land given to them as their homeland in peace and behind defensible borders then he is a Zionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back