Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please have someone let us know when you die, so I can post Shit happens.

You do not even make any sense.

Are you 85 too?

You know what I find interesting?
You rarely post outside of that dreamy, hypnotized state, but when you do, it almost seems like a split personality or one of your Arab friends has just taken over the keyboard from you.

Which one is it?

The last two postings are even grammatically dissimilar.
Split personality or sitting with a an Arab friend?

I hate evil, not people.

The same is true of Jesus.

Face it MunnerBimbo.
YOU Worship a JEW.
A Jew who had NO intention of starting another religion until a few Hundred years of Hocus Pocus by other spiritually empty primitives lead to an ever growing Myth.

How fitting that she worships a Jew who practiced a religion she spends most of her time denying and hating. Wow. Tak about poetic justice.

You do not even make any sense.

Are you 85 too?

You know what I find interesting?
You rarely post outside of that dreamy, hypnotized state, but when you do, it almost seems like a split personality or one of your Arab friends has just taken over the keyboard from you.

Which one is it?

The last two postings are even grammatically dissimilar.
Split personality or sitting with a an Arab friend?
Shift change. It's Mahmoud's turn now.

Learn English.

Birth certificates in the US do not identify children are born in the US or North America, but we are.

My birth certificate does not say I was born in North America, but I was.

My birth certificate does not say I was born in the US, but I was.
Idiot hasn't looked at a birth certificate yet.

Birth certificates list your name, city and state, your parent (or guardian/s) names, and date and time you were born. Some Birth certificates will also list the hospital, your weight, and even the doctor's name.

FUCKING IGNORANT MORON. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU NEEDED A PASSPORT TO TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THE US?! IN ORDER TO GET A US PASSPORT YOU NEED TO COUGH UP YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

I hate evil, not people.

Face it MunnerBimbo.
YOU Worship a JEW.
A Jew who had NO intention of starting another religion until a few Hundred years of Hocus Pocus by other spiritually empty primitives lead to an ever growing Myth.
How fitting that she worships a Jew who practiced a religion she spends most of her time denying and hating. Wow. Tak about poetic justice.
You deny 75% of the New Testament and 95% of the Old.

You've basically made up this bullshit religion that fits your anti semitism.

Well at least you get brownie points at the mosque. Or is it Humus / Kebab points? Ha ha ha.

Have you always been a bigot and hater and racist?

You falsely claimed the publication was Palestinian which it is not.

And Palestinian and Arab are not the same.

Learn to read English, it is not a Palestinian website.

And what if it was?

Palestinians are human beings created in the image of God and loved by that God who created all of us.

So a Palestinian Arab website claims Jesus was a Palestinian?

Wow are you fulla shit or what? Ha ha ha.
Al monitor? you al stupid, al Sherri, al donkey? It's an Arabic website dedicated to spreading garbage propoganda. Even when you click on the link it says in Arabic "nabz Falastine" meaning the heartbeat of Palestine. Give that to one of your IslamoNazi terrorist friends they will confirm.

Oh Gawd this is too much. now watch her come back to get humiliated even more.

No fucking shame or self respect in this lying bitch.

Roudy the bigoted asshole will be Roudy the bigoted asshole.

Some things they never change.

Last edited:
No truth at all in that post.

I hate evil, not people.

Well at least you get brownie points at the mosque. Or is it Humus / Kebab points? Ha ha ha.

Learn English.

Birth certificates in the US do not identify children are born in the US or North America, but we are.

My birth certificate does not say I was born in North America, but I was.

My birth certificate does not say I was born in the US, but I was.

Birth certificates list your name, city and state, your parent (or guardian/s) names, and date and time you were born. Some Birth certificates will also list the hospital, your weight, and even the doctor's name.

FUCKING IGNORANT MORON. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU NEEDED A PASSPORT TO TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THE US?! IN ORDER TO GET A US PASSPORT YOU NEED TO COUGH UP YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Ha ha ha ha ha. I don't know what to say to that. Really! And you claim to have a legal background?! Ho ho ho you are a total fucking joke.

The ORIGINAL birth certificate contains the seal of the state you were born, which after verification by US dept of State confirms your US citizenship and therefore your ability to get a passport.

Of course if you weren't born and raised in a trailer park in the boonies filled with ignorant Nazis like yourself, you would have never said, a "US birth certificate doesn't make me American". When its the ONE OF ONLY TWO DOCUMENTS THAT MAKE YOU A US CITIZEN!.

Ha ha ha. Like I said, its one outrageous totally ignorant claim after another. Only to be humiliated post after post.

Last edited:

Now, now, Mrs. Sherri. genteel Southern ladies do not talk like that, especially ones who are so bigoted against the Jews as you and whomever else is posting with you. By the way, are you sure you didn't mean to say "plus les choses changent, plus elles restent les mêmes."

No truth at all in that post.

I hate evil, not people.

The "out with the old in with the new" about the Old Testament is denying 50% of the New Testament and the rest of your stupid claims is another 25%.

And denying the Old Testament as a Zionist book is denying 95% of it give or take.

So I think I'm pretty close. Would you like to poll the board on this?

Jesus was born a Palestinian and Jew.

But He was much more than that.

John 11*(New International Version)

25*Jesus said to her,*“I am*the resurrection and the life.*The one who believes*in me will live, even though they die;*26*and whoever lives by believing*in me will never die.*Do you believe this?”

27*“Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah,*the Son of God,*who is to come into the world.”

John 11 NIV - The Death of Lazarus - Now a man named - Bible Gateway

Yes Jesus was a Jew, but not a Palestinian.

Because Palestine did not exist then. Learn English, moron IslamoNazi worshipper.

Even baby steps won't work with this idiot LOL
Can you show us where in the Bible it says Jesus was born a Palestinian?

I can't wait to see this one. Who-hoo!
If you look at the drop down list of Bible versions on Bible Gateway, there are 47 English language versions listed, giving Sherria the choice to find a bible verse that suits her claims. check it out. Put a passage in the box and then use the drop down to see how the different versions define the passage.

Jeremiah 16 Jeremiah 16:14-15 ;14-15; NIV - - Bible Gateway

Now, now, Mrs. Sherri. genteel Southern ladies do not talk like that, especially ones who are so bigoted against the Jews as you and whomever else is posting with you. By the way, are you sure you didn't mean to say "plus les choses changent, plus elles restent les mêmes."
Sherri est une beaucoup cuckoo chiene! Oui oui!

You are so unbelievably stupid.

It's obvious persons in the US are inhabitants of the US and North America , so obvious it need not be stated. In that very same way, it did not need to have to be stated Jesus lived in Palestine, a land called Palestine for hundreds of years before Jesus was born.

Further, as pointed out, Palestine is referred to 4 places in The Old Testament

Learn English.

Ha ha ha ha ha. I don't know what to say to that. Really! And you claim to have a legal background?! Ho ho ho you are a total fucking joke.

The ORIGINAL birth certificate contains the seal of the state you were born, which after verification by US dept of State confirms your US citizenship and therefore your ability to get a passport.

Of course if you weren't born and raised in a trailer park in the boonies filled with ignorant Nazis like yourself, you would have never said, a "US birth certificate doesn't make me American". When its the ONE OF ONLY TWO DOCUMENTS THAT MAKE YOU A US CITIZEN!.

Ha ha ha. Like I said, its one outrageous totally ignorant claim after another. Only to be humiliated post after post.

Have you always been a bigot and hater and racist?

You falsely claimed the publication was Palestinian which it is not.

And Palestinian and Arab are not the same.

Learn to read English, it is not a Palestinian website.

And what if it was?

Palestinians are human beings created in the image of God and loved by that God who created all of us.
Al monitor? you al stupid, al Sherri, al donkey? It's an Arabic website dedicated to spreading garbage propoganda. Even when you click on the link it says in Arabic "nabz Falastine" meaning the heartbeat of Palestine. Give that to one of your IslamoNazi terrorist friends they will confirm.

Oh Gawd this is too much. now watch her come back to get humiliated even more.

No fucking shame or self respect in this lying bitch.
The site has Arabic writing you fucking moron.

I hate evil, not people.

Face it MunnerBimbo.
YOU Worship a JEW.
Jesus was evil?

You are so unbelievably stupid.

It's obvious persons in the US are inhabitants of the US and North America , so obvious it need not be stated. In that very same way, it did not need to have to be stated Jesus lived in Palestine, a land called Palestine for hundreds of years before Jesus was born.

Further, as pointed out, Palestine is referred to 4 places in The Old Testament

Learn English.

What?! Idiot, a US Birth certificate doesn't make you a citizen of "North America".

A Canadian birth certificate makes you Canadian, a Mexican Birth certificate makes you a Mexican.

A US Birth certificate makes you an Earthling, yes. Phew!

Last edited:
I hate evil, not people.

Jesus was evil?
According to Sherri Jesus was a Philistine. Philistines were evil. Ask Sherri.

Personally I think Jesus was a great man who was passionate about the suffering around him, and humanity has a lot to learn from his teachings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back