Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's only one person in this thread that believes that Jesus wasn't a Zionist.

That would be Sherri and most Nazis who, like Sherri, refuse to even acknowledge that Jesus was a Practicing Jew.

At this point, the way I look at it is that Sherri is just another anti Semetic PIG with access to a computer, that God provided for our entertainment.

The more you poke her with the truth, the louder this pig will squeal.

The only ones who call Jesus a Zionist are members of that Satanic cult called Zionism.

I think there's only one person in this thread that believes that Jesus wasn't a Zionist.

That would be Sherri and most Nazis who, like Sherri, refuse to even acknowledge that Jesus was a Practicing Jew.

At this point, the way I look at it is that Sherri is just another anti Semetic PIG with access to a computer, that God provided for our entertainment.

Your reading comprehension skills are pathetic.

Nothing there stating Jesus was a Zionist, Jesus was not even born yet when the Prophet Joel lived.

lmao at the pathetic creature you are.

No, it does not, Zionist scum of the earth.

And even that "version" shows Jesus and God as ZIONIST.
Sherri, read the bible properly.

Proof that Jesus is a Zionist!!! From Sherri's own Bible website:

Joel 3:20.

But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

Joel 3:21.

For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Philippians 4:7

New International Version (NIV)

Philippians 4: 7*And the peace of God,*which transcends all understanding,*will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of God, which transcends - Bible Gateway

Temper, temper my little Abdul. You are losing it again. :lol::lol::lol:

it's call bigotry. Same she does not understand the love and brotherhood of Jesus. You don't have to believe in him as son of god to find wisdom in his teachings, they are jewish teachings.

Quoting does not mean understanding. You could quote the Quran in Arabic, but that would not mean you understand it.

Believing in Jesus and reading His words and studying what He wrote and seeking to understand His words , and the Holy Spirit living in me and leading me and guiding me, these are all part of being a Christian.

I am enjoying sharing the words of Jesus with Zionists.

That is a matter to smile about.

Zionists keep speaking lies about Jesus, I keep sharing the words of Jesus.

And I link the words to sources so anyone reading can easily go look at the whole chapter, if they so desire, to get a clearer understanding of the context Jesus spoke the words in.

Jesus tells us who He is, I do not have to make up new things for Him to be.

Last edited:
The only ones who call Jesus a Zionist are members of that Satanic cult called Zionism.

..Said the Islaminazi worshipping lunatic who can't face the truth.

Nothing there stating Jesus was a Zionist, Jesus was not even born yet when the Prophet Joel lived.

No, it does not, Zionist scum of the earth.

For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.
But Joel is in the New Testament, and you yourself quoted Joel, without of course including these ZIONIST verses which destroy your entire claim, since Jesus himself said that "he came not to negate or change any if the prophets or the laws, but to confirm them" and "only those who follow the prophets and the laws will be granted the key to heaven"

And, since you have chosen to NOT follow any of the prophets OR laws as Jesus said, and you chose to lie about the New Testament AND the Old Testament, the. By your own words, YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL. Ha ha ha.

Again, these verses are in the New Testament, King James Version, from your own bible link, proving the zones Testament is Zionist. What say you, terrorist worshipping, lying dirtbag?

Believing in Jesus and reading His words and studying what He wrote and seeking to understand His words , and the Holy Spirit living in me and leading me and guiding me, these are all part of being a Christian.

And I link the words to sources so anyone reading can easily go look at the whole chapter, if they so desire, to get a clearer understanding of the context Jesus spoke the words in.

We've posted verses proving Jesus and the New Testament are Zionist, about a hundred times in this thread but you keep squealing like a pig that it ain't so. Keep in mind that your squealing doesn't change anything, it only entertains us more.

If you were wiser you wouldn't base your argument on the claims of the New Testament or the Old Testament, which are both clearly Zionist, including Jesus himself, and even the Koran. Most Pali supporters know to stay away from that one. But since your anti Semetism is as pure as the driven snow, you are stupid and crazy enough to take it on the chin and get humiliated post after post.

Have you noticed you're all alone in this thread being laughed at by over 100 people, fool? Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Joel is in The Old Testament.

But Joel is in the New Testament, and you yourself quoted Joel, without of course including these ZIONIST verses which destroy your entire claim, since Jesus himself said that "he came not to negate or change any if the prophets or the laws, but to confirm them" and "only those who follow the prophets and the laws will be granted the key to heaven"

And, since you have chosen to NOT follow any of the prophets OR laws as Jesus said, and you chose to lie about the New Testament AND the Old Testament, the. By your own words, YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL. Ha ha ha.

Again, these verses are in the New Testament, King James Version, from your own bible link, proving the zones Testament is Zionist. What say you, terrorist worshipping, lying dirtbag?

Last edited:
The Truth Roudy rejects.

John 8. The Holy Bible: King James Version

The Gospel according to St. John 8

Jesus the Light of the World

12*¶ Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world:*Mt. 5.14*·Joh. 9.5*he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

The Truth Roudy rejects.

12*¶ Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world:*Mt. 5.14*·Joh. 9.5*he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Put your life where your mouth is.
Go to an Arab village wearing a bog cross and see how long it takes to get executed.

You have presented no verses proving Jesus was a Zionist.

Here Jesus addresses who He is and who those who rejected Him were.

John 8*(New International Version)

42*Jesus said to them,*“If God were your Father, you would love me,*for I have come here from God.*I have not come on my own;*God sent me.43*Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.*44*You belong to your father, the devil,*and you want to carry out your father’s desires.*He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.*45*Yet because I tell the truth,*you do not believe me!*46*Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?*47*Whoever belongs to God hears what God says.*The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

John 8 - but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. - Bible Gateway

We've posted verses proving Jesus and the New Testament are Zionist, about a hundred times in this thread but you keep squealing like a pig that it ain't so. Keep in mind that your squealing doesn't change anything, it only entertains us more.

If you were wiser you wouldn't base your argument on the claims of the New Testament or the Old Testament, which are both clearly Zionist, including Jesus himself, and even the Koran. Most Pali supporters know to stay away from that one. But since your anti Semetism is as pure as the driven snow, you are stupid and crazy enough to take it on the chin and get humiliated post after post.

Have you noticed you're all alone in this thread being laughed at by over 100 people, fool? Ha ha ha.

Last edited:

42*Jesus said to them,*“If God were your Father, you would love me,*for I have come here from God.*I have not come on my own;*God sent me.43*Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.*44*You belong to your father, the devil,*and you want to carry out your father’s desires.*He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.*45*Yet because I tell the truth,*you do not believe me!*46*Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?*47*Whoever belongs to God hears what God says.*The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

I said Jesus was a Zionist and no one can prove otherwise. What religion was he?

Jesus is the truth and the life and the way.

I have life because Jesus, the Holy Spirit of Jesus, lives in me.

John 10

The Good Shepherd and His Sheep

7*Therefore Jesus said again,*“Very truly I tell you, I am*the gate*for the sheep.*8*All who have come before me*are thieves and robbers,*but the sheep have not listened to them.*9*I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a]*They will come in and go out, and find pasture.*10*The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life,*and have it to the full.

John 10 NIV - The Good Shepherd and His Sheep - Bible Gateway

The Truth Roudy rejects.

Put your life where your mouth is.
Go to an Arab village wearing a bog cross and see how long it takes to get executed.

You have not proven Jesus was a Zionist.

Jesus says many things about himself, but never does He say He is a Zionist.

Case closed.

YOU accept JESUS as who He says He is or you reject Him.

Your choice.

I said Jesus was a Zionist and no one can prove otherwise. What religion was he?

You have not proven Jesus was a Zionist.

Jesus says many things about himself, but never does He say He is a Zionist.

Case closed.

YOU accept JESUS as who He says He is or you reject Him.

Your choice.

What was the religion of Jesus, Sherria? Or don't you know?

"Figuring out*who Jesus was*depends on how you categorize identity.*For Palestinians, anyone who was born (or whose ancestors were born) on the geographic areas between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea is*Palestinian. While many nationalities have lived in historic Palestine, including Canaanites, Jabusites, Romans, Israelites, Ummayads*and others, the term Palestinian*is used in an all-encompassing way."

"While Israeli officials*mocked*Abbas*and said*he "needs a hug from Santa," they didn’t*lay "Jewish"*claim,*even though Jesus was historically and Biblically known to have been born to a Jewish family...."

"So to answer the question, yes, Jesus, the prince of peace, was born to a Jewish family, and yes, he was born in the*Palestinian town of Bethlehem.*Jesus can be both Jewish and Palestinian."

Read more:*Was Jesus a Palestinian, a Jew or both? - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Last edited:
So, Jesus was. at birth, both a Palestinian and a Jew.

But Jesus was not a Zionist.

And out of His teachings and life, Christianity was born.

Joel is in The Old Testament.

EXCUSE ME?!

The same "Joel 3" which YOU quoted as a New Testament verse in your pathetic attempt of showing a "Palestine" (which doesn't exist) in the Bible?!

Nah, here is Joel 3 from your own "King James Bible". Last I checked, KING JAMES BIBLE was the New Testament. Ha ha ha.

Another post, and another humiliating defeat. Ever heard, "when in a hole STOP DIGGING?" LOLOLOLOL:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joel 3&version=KJV

Joel 3
King James Version (KJV)
3 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:

8 And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the Lord hath spoken it.

9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord.

12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
[/B
]
17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion,my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth out of the house of the Lord, and shall water the valley of Shittim.

19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the Lord dwelleth in Zion.

and moron Sherri keeps saying "no Zionism in the Bible. These verse from the New Testament King James is abut as Zionist as it gets! :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back