Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
no good Roudy-----ask sherri's Imam-----the JOOOOS added that "zion" stuff into
the bible ------last tuesday
"The land belongs to the people of Judah forever AND ever"
"The Lord dwelleth in ZION".

Not Philistine or Palestine, ZION. God is a Zionist.

Can the moron read English? Does she bother reading what she posts?

"Let's listen to what Jesus is saying" Sherri said.

Roudy---most americans never read the bible ---sherri never read it. Her bibilical
allusions are lifted from jihado nazi propaganda. I am very familiar with
Jihado nazi propaganda-----from my childhood in a small town that had
been a nazi enclave during the 1930s-----in fact that town had been
'restricted'. Nothing which she posts up is original. ----if you have never spoken
to a fascist type from the south-----or the hills of appalachia-----and burnt out
alcoholics hanging around illegal gun sellers-------you do not know sherri

I read their stuff as a child----because in their little seedy pamphlets----every
other word is "JEW" or "ZIONIST" -------in fact----I read the koran in
my late teens for the same reason-----lots of "jew" in that book.
They are OBSESSED

The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.

What have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon,*
and all the coasts of*Palestine? (Joel 3:4a = 4:4a Heb)

The people shall hear, and be afraid;
sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of*Palestina. (Exod 15:14)

Rejoice not thou, whole*Palestina*... (Isa 14:29a)

Howl, O gate; cry, O city,
thou whole*Palestina, art dissolved. (Isa 14:31a)

Hebrew Streams: "Palestine" in the Bible

I sure don't blame Sherri for despising Zionists. So do I. And what would Jesus the Zionist say if he knew what his fellow Zionists have become in this day & age? What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to Palestinian squatters so they can remain in Israel? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Disgusting.
The lunatic Sherri thinks Jesus was a Muslim Philistine, lived in Palestine, and Jerusalem want a Jewish city.

Except, she can't find anywhere in the Bible that Jesus considers himself those things.

And she has yet to show us the word Palestine in the Bible.

The KJV is not the most influential English version. It's based almost entirely on the Catholic Bishop's Bible and not in any way, shape, or form an accurate translation (as per the Elizabethian English used.)

One of the better versions is the Eithiopian Orthodox Bible as it contains much of what was actually written, and with far less cherry-picking of Catholic Canon versions.

Often more important than what's in a Bible, or how it's translated, is how that particular version came to be. Without understanding that, you're missing some extremely pertinent information.

Luke 11*(King James Version)

42*But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

43*Woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye love the uppermost seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets.

44*Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.

Luke 11 KJV - And it came to pass, that, as he was - Bible Gateway

Oh woe, woe and thrice woe. :lol::lol::lol:
Sherri, read the bible properly.

Proof that Jesus is a Zionist!!! From Sherri own Bible website:

Joel 3:20.

But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

Joel 3:21.

For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Last edited:
I choose to believe Jesus over Zionists]

Matthew 5

Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount

The Beatitudes

5*Blessed are the meek,
****for they will inherit the earth.

Matthew 5 - Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount - Bible Gateway

The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.

The lunatic Sherri thinks Jesus was a Muslim Philistine, lived in Palestine, and Jerusalem want a Jewish city.

Except, she can't find anywhere in the Bible that Jesus considers himself those things.

And she has yet to show us the word Palestine in the Bible.

The KJV is not the most influential English version. It's based almost entirely on the Catholic Bishop's Bible and not in any way, shape, or form an accurate translation (as per the Elizabethian English used.)

One of the better versions is the Eithiopian Orthodox Bible as it contains much of what was actually written, and with far less cherry-picking of Catholic Canon versions.

Often more important than what's in a Bible, or how it's translated, is how that particular version came to be. Without understanding that, you're missing some extremely pertinent information.
And even that "version" shows Jesus and God as ZIONIST.

Matthew 5

The Beatitudes

5*Blessed are the meek,

You choose to lie and be a propagandist. The following verse is from your own website.

For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Sherri's "Christianity" on display. Ha ha ha.

piper21.jpg

Roudy Robbi Piper

Part of Jesus' sermon on the mount, from Sherri's site:

17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Watch "Joel Audio Bible KJV" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBW9-OzDyYE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Joel 3

4*Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

Joel 3 KJV - For, behold, in those days, and in that - Bible Gateway

Joel Chapter 3

4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftlyand*speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

JOEL CHAPTER 3

Not in the many versions I have in my possession, but it does say philistine.

WHY DO YOU LIE WHEM YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE FOUND OUT AND SHOWN TO BE A LIAR

Learn English, Zionist scum of the earth.

No mention of Zionism or Zionists

42*But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

43*Woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye love the uppermost seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets.

44*Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.

Sherri, read the bible properly.

Proof that Jesus is a Zionist!!! From Sherri own Bible website:

Joel 3

4*Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

Watch "Joel Audio Bible KJV" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBW9-OzDyYE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Joel 3

Joel Chapter 3

4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftlyand*speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

JOEL CHAPTER 3

Not in the many versions I have in my possession, but it does say philistine.

WHY DO YOU LIE WHEM YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE FOUND OUT AND SHOWN TO BE A LIAR

Maybe you should have looked a little bit harder as Jesus was a Pharisee.

Pharisees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pharisees were at various times a political party, a social movement, and a school of thought in Judea during the Second Temple period beginning under the Hasmonean dynasty (140–37 BCE) in the wake of the Maccabean Revolt. After the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE, Pharisaic beliefs became the liturgical and ritualistic basis for Rabbinic Judaism (commonly known as simply Judaism).

Matthew 5

The Beatitudes

5*Blessed are the meek,

Do you even understand what that means, but let me put it this way you don't in any way hit the definition.

Maybe, you should read The New Testament.

Jesus was not a Pharisee.

And those are the words of Jesus In Luke.

Is Jesus saying. this to Himself?

Maybe you should have looked a little bit harder as Jesus was a Pharisee.

Pharisees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pharisees were at various times a political party, a social movement, and a school of thought in Judea during the Second Temple period beginning under the Hasmonean dynasty (140–37 BCE) in the wake of the Maccabean Revolt. After the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE, Pharisaic beliefs became the liturgical and ritualistic basis for Rabbinic Judaism (commonly known as simply Judaism).

I shall believe Jesus and what He says.

Matthew 5

The Beatitudes

5*Blessed are the meek,

Do you even understand what that means, but let me put it this way you don't in any way hit the definition.

No, it does not, Zionist scum of the earth.

Temper, temper my little Abdul. You are losing it again. :lol::lol::lol:

No, it does not, Zionist scum of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back