🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you, a supporter of Islamists and all the terrorist mass murderers and war criminals in the world, are a true believer of Jesus. Ha ha ha.

Lies of Zionists get so old.
Sherria, you confuse everybody and you even confuse the Hossfly. Could you please give us your definition of "Zionist" as you understand it? If it's as bad as you say it is then we Zionists are in a world of shit.
Sherria, you there? Give us your twisted definition of "Zionist".

I sure don't blame Sherri for despising Zionists. So do I. And what would Jesus the Zionist say if he knew what his fellow Zionists have become in this day & age? What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to Palestinian squatters so they can remain in Israel? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Disgusting.

Learn English, I called the people Jesus directly spoke to people of Jerusalem.

And I say His words today are to Zionists and others too.
The people of Jerusalem were Jews! You freak. The JEWS in the land of Israel were under Roman occupation during. Jesus' time.

Gathering the children of Jerusalem, refers to the Old Testament prophecy of Jews gathering in the land of Israel in the End Times prophecy. Congratulations for proving our point that Jesus was indeed a Zionist, and sticking your hoof in your mouth! :clap: :clap:

Just when you think Sherri can't say anything more stupid and ignorant that she just did, she comes up with another post like this, outdoing herself.

The words were Jerusalem Jerusalem, Jesus was speaking to all of the people of Jerusalem.

And Jesus was not a Zionist, you uneducated ignorant Zionist.

ZIONISM was not even founded until the 1800s.
Blah blah blah. You lie more than a rug on this board. Every post of yours is either a lie or another sample of your hate and lunacy.

Jesus was indeed a Zionist as proven many times. And Jerusalem was a Jewish city built by Jews, and at the epicenter of Zionism and the Jewish and Christian faiths. The fact that you don't know this or refuse to admit it, is a condemnation of who and what you are in itself.

Now go kiss some more Muslim terrorist asses.

I sure don't blame Sherri for despising Zionists. So do I. And what would Jesus the Zionist say if he knew what his fellow Zionists have become in this day & age? What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to Palestinian squatters so they can remain in Israel? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Disgusting.
The lunatic Sherri thinks Jesus was a Muslim Philistine, lived in Palestine, and Jerusalem want a Jewish city.

Except, she can't find anywhere in the Bible that Jesus considers himself those things.

And she has yet to show us the word Palestine in the Bible.

Lies of Zionists get so old.
Sherria, you confuse everybody and you even confuse the Hossfly. Could you please give us your definition of "Zionist" as you understand it? If it's as bad as you say it is then we Zionists are in a world of shit.
Sherria, you there? Give us your twisted definition of "Zionist".
She says it is a movement that started in 1800's. But then the dumbass thinks she's being smart by not completing the rest of it. That Zionism is a movement that started in the 1800's which is based on the ancient religious and historical movement that started with Abraham, and initiated by Moses leading his people out of bondage to Zion aka Israel.

Funny, aren't they? Tell the truth and watch them squeal like pigs. Ha ha ha.

The people of Jerusalem were Jews! You freak. The JEWS in the land of Israel were under Roman occupation during. Jesus' time.

Gathering the children of Jerusalem, refers to the Old Testament prophecy of Jews gathering in the land of Israel in the End Times prophecy. Congratulations for proving our point that Jesus was indeed a Zionist, and sticking your hoof in your mouth! :clap: :clap:

Just when you think Sherri can't say anything more stupid and ignorant that she just did, she comes up with another post like this, outdoing herself.

The words were Jerusalem Jerusalem, Jesus was speaking to all of the people of Jerusalem.

Open a new tab.
go to Google
Search for...Zion in Bible
Stop making a fool of yourself.
The lunatic is in total denial. It's pretty pathetic what she's forced herself into believing, in order to justify her hate. What a sad creature.

Who needs Google to tell them who Jesus is ?

John 6

28*Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

29*Jesus answered,*“The work of God is this: to believe*in the one he has sent.”

John 6 - Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand - Some - Bible Gateway

Open a new tab.
go to Google

John 6: 28*Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

29*Jesus answered,*“The work of God is this: to believe*in the one he has sent.”

John 6 - Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand - Some - Bible Gateway

Open a new tab.
go to Google
The lunatic is in total denial. It's pretty pathetic what she's forced herself into believing, in order to justify her hate. What a sad creature.

The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.

What have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon,*
and all the coasts of*Palestine? (Joel 3:4a = 4:4a Heb)

The people shall hear, and be afraid;
sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of*Palestina. (Exod 15:14)

Rejoice not thou, whole*Palestina*... (Isa 14:29a)

Howl, O gate; cry, O city,
thou whole*Palestina, art dissolved. (Isa 14:31a)

http://www.hebrew-streams.org/works/hebrew/palestine.html

The lunatic Sherri thinks Jesus was a Muslim Philistine, lived in Palestine, and Jerusalem want a Jewish city.

Except, she can't find anywhere in the Bible that Jesus considers himself those things.

And she has yet to show us the word Palestine in the Bible.

Come on Sherri, for once surprise us all and say something remotely intelligent and not filled with hatred and lies.

God is love.

Why don't you choose love and not hate for a change?
It's difficult with You intentionally INCITING Hate for Jews by starting strings saying they are Baby Killers, Old man Killers, Mother Killers.

Why don't You post peaceful Solution ideas INSTEAD.
You know, Jesus-like.

You Hypocrite Bigot.

`
Anything Munnerdrone?

Or is it continued Daily Inciting Hate? (your TRUE purpose here)

EDIT:
INCOHERENT and Embarrassed Munnerdevil below.
Spouting NT, but Posting like Farrakhan.

`

Last edited:
John 5

36*“I have testimony weightier than that of John.*For the works that the Father has given me to finish—the very works that I am doing—testify that the Father has sent me.*37*And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me.*You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,*38*nor does his word dwell in you,*for you do not believethe one he sent.*39*You study[c]*the Scriptures*diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life.*These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,*40*yet you refuse to come to me*to have life.

John 5 - The Healing at the Pool - Some time - Bible Gateway

God is love.

It's difficult with You intentionally INCITING Hate for Jews by starting strings saying they are Baby Killers, Old man Killers, Mother Killers.

You know, Jesus-like.

You Hypocrite Bigot.

`
Anything Munnerdrone?

`

41 “I do not accept glory from human beings, 42 but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts. 43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. 44 How can you believe since you accept glory from one another but do not seek the glory that comes from the only God[d]?

Did you fail to learn the lesson of love???

You quote bits and pieces but you don't understand what he was teaching

God is love.

You know, Jesus-like.

You Hypocrite Bigot.

`
Anything Munnerdrone?

EDIT:
INCOHERENT and Embarrassed Munnerdevil below.
Spouting NT, but Posting like Farrakhan.

`

The Word never embarrasses.

But of course a Zionist does not get that.

And I did not start this I hate and reject Jesus thread.

Last edited:
41 “I do not accept glory from human beings, 42 but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts. 43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. 44 How can you believe since you accept glory from one another but do not seek the glory that comes from the only God[d]?

You are the Zionist who does not get it.

I accept Jesus as Messiah.

John 1

9*The true light*that gives light to everyone*was coming into the world.10*He was in the world, and though the world was made through him,the world did not recognize him.*11*He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.*12*Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed*in his name,*he gave the right to become children of God—*13*children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

John 1 - The Word Became Flesh - In the - Bible Gateway

LOL, you believe what you imagine in your mind.

I wonder what "messiah" means to sherri. It is a concept which appears in what
some people call "the old testament" and there is much written about
"the days 'after' " ie after the MESSIAH shows up. I have read the sherri's posts--
she knows as little about the concept of "MESSIAH" as she does about the issue
of "brain death"------she just guesses and surmises based on wishful thinking and the
filth of her own hatreds

I wonder what "messiah" means to sherri. It is a concept which appears in what
some people call "the old testament" and there is much written about
"the days 'after' " ie after the MESSIAH shows up. I have read the sherri's posts--
she knows as little about the concept of "MESSIAH" as she does about the issue
of "brain death"------she just guesses and surmises based on wishful thinking and the
filth of her own hatreds

Anointed does not have any supernatural meaning. Kings and priests are anointed.

This is the Jesus ZIonists reject

John 1

The Word Became Flesh

4*In him was life,*and that life was the light*of all mankind.*5*The light shines in the darkness,*and the darkness has not overcome[a]*it.

John 1 - The Word Became Flesh - In the - Bible Gateway

LOL, you believe what you imagine in your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back