Even Leftist Bill Maher Rips Biden For Abandoning Oil Without A Replacement

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
DUH!

Some of our harshest, most painful problems are from Democrats' 'brilliant' f*ing ideas NOT thought through, NOT having asked 'THEN WHAT' before going ahead with their plans.

DUH!

Some of our harshest, most painful problems are from Democrats' 'brilliant' f*ing ideas NOT thought through, NOT having asked 'THEN WHAT' before going ahead with their plans.

well, Mahr, being a liberal.. Why didn't he mention the effect of high gas prices on poor and low-income or even middle class Americans?

Answer: Elite Leftists do NOT care about them

The biggest problem with getting rid of fossil fuels is that... HELLLLOOOO... Most people have gus-run vehicles..

But then again, we're talking about elites here.. What do they know about living within a budget?

+

well, Mahr, being a liberal.. Why didn't he mention the effect of high gas prices on poor and low-income or even middle class Americans?

Answer: Elite Leftists do NOT care about them

The biggest problem with getting rid of fossil fuels is that... HELLLLOOOO... Most people have gus-run vehicles..

But then again, we're talking about elites here.. What do they know about living within a budget?

+
He probably has mentioned it. I mean, why bring up Biden's f*-up if it hasn't caused any pain or problem. It has.

He probably has mentioned it. I mean, why bring up Biden's f*-up if it hasn't caused any pain or problem. It has.
he didn't mention it in that video

I just find it telling that he disagrees w/ Byedum but not exactly for what a lot of us feel are th right reasons..

And now that the left .. the whole world knows now that they couldn't give a flying rat's ass about disadvantaged people (which there are more of than ever thanks to dims being in control). So my humble opinion is: It would behoove the Rs to start at least acting like they do care..

I don't intend to hold my breath

Forum List

Back