Even Liberal Italy Is Against The Grooming Of Children

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
They know when enough is enough and what is too just too woke. And, this is where the statue of David is, which leftists in the US think is OK for young school children to see. When will liberals in the US realize that the grooming of children is NOT OK?

And, this is where the statue of David is, which leftists in the US think is OK for young school children to see.

Young children all around the world have been seeing the statue of David since it was the 1500s and only now do some snowflakes have an issue with it

They know when enough is enough and what is too just too woke. And, this is where the statue of David is, which leftists in the US think is OK for young school children to see. When will liberals in the US realize that the grooming of children is NOT OK?

Lol look at you arguing that the seat of the most prolific child grooming and raping ring in all of human history is against grooming

I think Italy has taken notice of our clown show, and doesn't want to follow us down that pit.

I think A LOT of countries have noticed our clown show and don't want to follow down the road. Who in the f*ck approves of teaching little children about homosexuality and allowing men to use facilities designated for women? I just don't get the liberal mind. Can't comprehend it.

I was in elementary school in the mid-70's. Statue of David MIGHT have been shown in a book with many other examples of art and nobody thought anything of it than perhaps a fleeting giggle or blush Not the wokes and not the conservatives either. All this woke shit has gradually metastasized and turned us all into a bunch of LGBTQ-obsessed wokes or paranoid conservative freaks. There has just been too much reactionism from both sides trying to push their points way too far. None of this extremism from either side is good for our country. It's destroying us. And personally I think the CCP is well aware of that and is using it to its advantage. We will no longer be the boss in our globalist dealings SOON because we will cease to function as a society, locked in a perpetual stalemate of reactionary stupidity.

Well, apparently, there are now snowflakes in David land, AKA Italy.

Can you find people in Italy saying that children should not see the statue of David?

I will be happy to wait while you look for them since kids have been viewing it for more than 500 years

Are you really that stupid? The statue of David is a masterpiece which all children should see.

Forum List

Back