Is a Constitutional Crisis looming? (Poll)

Does the USSC need to step up and review the 34 felony counts before the election?

• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
Do you folks really want to put constitutional morality in the hands of a court who's blown it so many times?

~S~

The three crimes he tried to conceal are in the jury instructions.

Please tell me I don't have to look it up for you.
I know the instructions. Its a pdf.

For the 34 to be Felonies they have to be concealing another crime.

What crime are they concealing?

Reread it. The 34 are only valid if concealing another crime. What crime did they conceal?
Hey. I looked it up real quick. It was in my history so easier for me to do it. It isn't the transcript but I assume you don't think it was made up by the article.

But jurors can choose from three options about what those other crimes were: violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act, falsification of other business records or violation of tax laws. Those "unlawful means" aren't charges themselves, and they wouldn't result in separate convictions, so jurors don't have to unanimously agree on them.

Hey. I looked it up real quick. It was in my history so easier for me to do it. It isn't the transcript but I assume you don't think it was made up by the article.

But jurors can choose from three options about what those other crimes were: violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act, falsification of other business records or violation of tax laws. Those "unlawful means" aren't charges themselves, and they wouldn't result in separate convictions, so jurors don't have to unanimously agree on them.
Finally got it out of you. Choose between 3?????

Not unanimous and specified per charge????

Which tax law was violated??? Cohen was convicted of tax evasion not Trump.

Trump paid the money for NDAs. Not from campaign funds like Edwards.

Falsification of what other business records and if so violated what specific crime??

Utter BS

They don't need to be convictions. Here is the legal precedent....

The charge of falsifying business records does not violate the 6th amendment.

Sure and I will accept whatever they say.

He should get the same process ever other citizen gets.
1. The USSC will let NY know if their Law/Precedent is Constitutional. See CO keeping Trump off ballot precedent. Due process is guaranteed.

2. Stop being stupid. How many times do I have to type the "concealed crimes" that were not adjudicated in court are unconstitutional.

3. ok we agree the appeals play put as they play out.

4. Trump is running for president, plus he was president when he signed the checks to Cohen. Presidential Immunity may apply.

Trump paid the money for NDAs. Not from campaign funds like Edwards.

Falsification of what other business records and if so violated what specific crime??

Utter BS
Cool. The debate can move forward. Can't reply till tomorrow. Shutting down for the evening. Have a wedding to attend. My son.

Have a good evening.

One lady on with George Stephanopolous this morning had a very concerning scenario.

Say that Biden wins a very close election in November.

Then say that Trump's 34 count conviction gets overturned soon after. That makes Biden's win illegitimate due to obvious election interference.

So what happens? Or, what should happen?

I think that the USSC needs to step in and review the 34 felony counts and either confirm, or overturn them before the election. As one GOP lawyer said, the 34 counts could be affected by the presidential immunity decision.
That's one hell of a hallucination you're experiencing. If you see a castle in the sky or walls melting, don't worry. It too shall pass.

[Sorry for the delay. Was a long week. Leaving Seattle and then catching up with work stuff. If you ignore this post, I don't blame you. It sucks trying to remember an old discussion but I didn't want to leave you hanging so...]

That is how it ended up. They tried for four but Merchan disallowed one.

They were discussed pretrial in February so Trump and Trump's lawyers knew the precedent way back then.

It's odd how Trump is pretending this is new info. It's like the stuff he tweets and says on tv are false and he knows it.

Page 12.

It isn't a charge. It's intent. As per the precedent I posted.

The secondary crimes was committed by Cohen on behalf of Trump. It doesn't have to be Trump himself who committed the crime but can be committed by someone else... again, in this case Cohen.

[Sorry for the delay. Was a long week. Leaving Seattle and then catching up with work stuff. If you ignore this post, I don't blame you. It sucks trying to remember an old discussion but I didn't want to leave you hanging so...]

That is how it ended up. They tried for four but Merchan disallowed one.

They were discussed pretrial in February so Trump and Trump's lawyers knew the precedent way back then.

It's odd how Trump is pretending this is new info. It's like the stuff he tweets and says on tv are false and he knows it.

Page 12.

It isn't a charge. It's intent. As per the precedent I posted.

The secondary crimes was committed by Cohen on behalf of Trump. It doesn't have to be Trump himself who committed the crime but can be committed by someone else... again, in this case Cohen.
And thats the appeal. They used tax evasion on Cohen. How is that TRUMP. $2700 election fraud. Trump campaigned with his own money.

As I said. Trying aiding and abetting Cohens crimes is BS.

Gonna get overturned probably by SCOTUS. CRAPPY LAW USED to get money. Used 9000 + times since 2015

Forum List

Back