Is a Constitutional Crisis looming? (Poll)

Does the USSC need to step up and review the 34 felony counts before the election?

• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
So what was he convicted of?

34 counts of falsifying business documents.

The secret crime that turned an expired bookkeeping error into a felony?

They weren't secret. They were discussed with Trump's team in February.

When Trump says he doesn't know what they are/were; he is lying..

What crime was covered up by payments to Stormy?
The crime was committed by Cohen for Trump and Trump tried to cover that crime up.

An example of me not paying attention to the questions or answers.
No no. You won’t be paying any attention to the answers. Because your mind is closed and rusted shut.

Let me give you one example.

It is legally true that any conviction demands a unanimous verdict.

With that in mind, I ask you one big question: do you have (does anybody on God’s green Earth have) any ability (of any kind) to demonstrate that the jury’s verdict was unanimous as to which unspecified underlying (“other”) “crime” Trump supposedly “intended” to commit or conceal via the allegedly “falsified” business records?

No no. You won’t be paying any attention to the answers. Because your mind is closed and rusted shut.

Let me give you one example.

It is legally true that any conviction demands a unanimous verdict.

Agreed. The jurors all agreed Trump falsified business records.

With that in mind, I ask you one big question: do you have (does anybody on God’s green Earth have) any ability (of any kind) to demonstrate that the jury’s verdict was unanimous as to which unspecified underlying (“other”) “crime” Trump supposedly “intended” to commit or conceal via the allegedly “falsified” business records?
Trick question. They predicate crimes don't have to be unanimous as was explained.

I strongly recommend you read the decision and order regarding "other crimes" that took place in February....yes, Trump lied when he said he didn't know what the crimes were.

It is only 4 or 5 pages (start on page 11 "other crimes) but explains your question in detail.

34 counts of falsifying business documents.
They weren't secret. They were discussed with Trump's team in February.
When Trump says he doesn't know what they are/were; he is lying..
The crime was committed by Cohen for Trump and Trump tried to cover that crime up.
1. The 34 counts are misdemeanors, that were expired.

2. They are secret, you can't even list them. Were there 3 or 4? The 6th Amendment says they need to be detailed. NY's List of Particulars also says they need to be detailed, they weren't. The judge said the jurors didn't need to all agree on which secret crime was hidden.

3. How can Trump be lying when you can't list which one(s) they are?

4. Cohen paid for an NDA for Trump. Are NDA's illegal? Since when?

5. The FEC legal expert wasn't allowed to testify to say that no Federal laws were broken. Those 34 counts will be overturned.

Agreed. The jurors all agreed Trump falsified business records.

Trick question. They predicate crimes don't have to be unanimous as was explained.

I strongly recommend you read the decision and order regarding "other crimes" that took place in February....yes, Trump lied when he said he didn't know what the crimes were.

It is only 4 or 5 pages (start on page 11 "other crimes) but explains your question in detail.

Not a trick question at all.

It is one of the “points” to be raised on the appeal. NY seems to accept this crap. But it is far from clear that our SCOTUS will.

And again. You asked the “question.” You already have decided to reject any answer.
As I so correctly noted before.

States can't prosecute Federal Laws.
Illegitimate jury instructions. Violates the 6th Amendment on due process. The "covered up crimes" were never adjudicated in court.
Conflicted judge.
No change of venue.
Judge denied witness testimony, Costello, Schiller, Smith the Fed Election Law expert

There are many more
All of what you say is false. Try again.

1. The 34 counts are misdemeanors, that were expired.

It is not expired when based on predicate crimes raising it to a felony.

Did Trump's lawyers bring up the statute of limitations?

Yes or no?

2. They are secret, you can't even list them. Were there 3 or 4?

4 were presented to the judge. He accepted 3.

They weren't secret. They were discussed with Trump's lawyers in February.

If Trump or any of his supporters; media or otherwise said different, they lied to you.

You may want to expand your media sources.

The 6th Amendment says they need to be detailed.

That applies to charges. Trump was not charged with these crimes and charges are not required in accordance with the precedent below. (The people vs taveras: linked below)

NY's List of Particulars also says they need to be detailed, they weren't. The judge said the jurors didn't need to all agree on which secret crime was hidden.

This is correct. The jurors needed to agree on the primary crime; falsifying business records. The 6th amendment applies to charges crimes, not intent.

Since the predicate crimes need not be charged, the jurors need not agree.

3. How can Trump be lying when you can't list which one(s) they are?

I can list.

34 counts of falsifying business records elevated to a felony based on predicate crimes.

4. Cohen paid for an NDA for Trump. Are NDA's illegal? Since when?

Trump nor Cohen are charged with paying for an NDA so your comment makes no sense.

Have you not read the indictment, statement of facts, decision and order, or verdict?

The information you need is located there, not in the right wing media bubble.

5. The FEC legal expert wasn't allowed to testify to say that no Federal laws were broken. Those 34 counts will be overturned.
Trump was not charged with federal crimes so your point is moot.

Last edited:
Not a trick question at all.

It is one of the “points” to be raised on the appeal. NY seems to accept this crap. But it is far from clear that our SCOTUS will.

And again. You asked the “question.” You already have decided to reject any answer.
As I so correctly noted before.
Yes, but the question makes no sense.

Trump and his lawyers knew the precedent the judge agreed to was the ongoing law in February...despite Trump's continued lies to the public pretending he didn't know.

If they had any issues they should have been brought them up pre trial when they were made aware of it. They didn't, thus they have no grounds for appeal.

I am not sure why you think Trump, one of thousands prosecuted under this law, is somehow deserving of a SCOTUS review?

Why do you think he is special?

The actions taken by Trump and company are illegal in NY, Trump was a resident of NY he was not president he is being tried by the state because of his status when the law was broken.
Them why isn't Hillary being charged for the exact same thing?

Them why isn't Hillary being charged for the exact same thing?
Cuz she didn't do what Trump did,

and most importantly, she and her team didn't fight the accusations like trump ALWAYS DOES, and simply paid the fine, like most normal people do. Trump ALWAYS denies his wrong doings, instead of just admitting them....and that causes his own problems....

One lady on with George Stephanopolous this morning had a very concerning scenario.

Say that Biden wins a very close election in November.

Then say that Trump's 34 count conviction gets overturned soon after. That makes Biden's win illegitimate due to obvious election interference.

So what happens? Or, what should happen?

I think that the USSC needs to step in and review the 34 felony counts and either confirm, or overturn them before the election. As one GOP lawyer said, the 34 counts could be affected by the presidential immunity decision.

Did Trump have a problem with "lock her up"?

Did he have a problem with any of this? Nope.

The US is kind of like a dodgy African country. You win elections not because of free and fair elections, but because you lie, bribe and cajole enough people to vote for you.

Why do people think this is democracy?

One lady on with George Stephanopolous this morning had a very concerning scenario.

Say that Biden wins a very close election in November.

Then say that Trump's 34 count conviction gets overturned soon after. That makes Biden's win illegitimate due to obvious election interference.

So what happens? Or, what should happen?

I think that the USSC needs to step in and review the 34 felony counts and either confirm, or overturn them before the election. As one GOP lawyer said, the 34 counts could be affected by the presidential immunity decision.
MAGA dreams! The reality is that there will be a blue tsunami this fall and not only will Joe be re-elected, but there will be enough of a majority to impeach and convict Alito and Thomas for aiding and abetting an insurrection.

#BLUETSUNAMI

Forum List

Back