Startup Org. to Out Seditious Civil Servants Who Might ‘Resist’ Trump

It's been two year since Putin's invasion of Ukraine spiked world oil prices in 2022.
how did that hurt the canceled leases on open drilling sites by xiden? If one has to dip into reserves states you don't have enough production. Not enough production means not enough crude, and creepy isn't interested in providing crude cause he wants it shut down.

how did that hurt the canceled leases on open drilling sites by xiden?
President Biden's pause on lease sales didn't hurt US production at all. In fact we are producing more petroleum than ever and we are the worlds leader in production. We are more energy independent under Biden as well.

The SPR is much less important today than in 2005-2006 because we don't import 70% (9 to 10 even as high as 11 mbd) of the oil everyday. Now we are averaging about 2 to 3 mbd.

President Biden's pause on lease sales didn't hurt US production at all. In fact we are producing more petroleum than ever and we are the worlds leader in production. We are more energy independent under Biden as well.
then why's he short? Why did he dip into reserves and threatening to do it again? stop living his lie.

then why's he short? Why did he dip into reserves and threatening to do it again? stop living his lie.
He wasn't. The USA has been oil dependent since before JFK was president. If OPEC+ cuts production like they've done in the recent past and oil prices spike to over 100 dollars a barrel he just might.

He wasn't. The USA has been oil dependent since before JFK was president. If OPEC+ cuts production like they've done in the recent past and oil prices spike to over 100 dollars a barrel he just might.
you didn't address him dipping into reserves?

you didn't address him dipping into reserves?
So? The SPR is much less important than when we were importing 70% of our crude oil (most of it from OPEC). The selling trend started under Benedicts term. Plus it helps stabilize the market after Putin invaded Ukraine. It was a good call.

So? The SPR is much less important than when we were importing 70% of our crude oil (most of it from OPEC). The selling trend started under Benedicts term. Plus it helps stabilize the market after Putin invaded Ukraine. It was a good call.
why did he need to do that if we have enough?

This is 1984 writ LARGE. There can be no resistance. You will do as you're told. No thinking for yourself. We know better than you what the nation needs.
Yeah. They figure this is their last chance to save America from Satan, and they're pulling out all the stops.

Partisan political loyalty requirements for all government workers. In America or they're out. No way this could even be CONSIDERED here before. Now? No big deal.

Incredible to watch, and I continue to wonder: Are these people just ignorant about what they're asking for, or is it what they've always wanted?

Yeah. They figure this is their last chance to save America from Satan, and they're pulling out all the stops.

Partisan political loyalty requirements for all government workers. In America or they're out. No way this could even be CONSIDERED here before. Now? No big deal.

Incredible to watch, and I continue to wonder: Are these people just ignorant about what they're asking for, or is it what they've always wanted?
They're angry, stupid and scared.

damn, I stepped in dogshit again, now I must go outside and wipe you from my boot

go-back-home-whore-island-anchorman-funny-rude-doormat-damn-good.jpg

Forum List

Back