Even McDonalds Can’t Survive in Leftist California

RandWarnedU.jpg

Read the article. A thirty year franchise southwest of SF is closing. You might want to pay attention to the number of Pizza Huts that are closing in CA as well.
I couldn't care less what happens in SF. I haven't seen a McDonalds close in my CA area and doubt any will close.

And why do you care, is that place your local place to get fat at?

The Democrats have spoken in this thread, you dont like it, fuck off.
The Democrats in this thread, dictate it is not in their backyard, so it dont matter.
The Democrats in this thread, say they dont see it in their backyards, but they see it red states, so fuck off
The Democrats in California been trying to kill McDonalds for decades, they are just doing as they dictate
CNN) -- The San Francisco, California, Board of Supervisors banned most McDonald's Happy Meals with toys Tuesday. Despite objections and ridicule from opponents, the vote overrode the mayor's veto and officially approved the ban.

I already know about this. Do a search on this site, fido. I bet you just might find one, you broken record.
Only to morons like you who believe the minimum wage is $20 when in reality for those people it is zero dollars. Those rich owners that you cuss will just find another way to make money where they get the labor and intelligence that they are paying for. LOL, Enjoy your buddies, Newsome, Waters, Piglosi, you deserve each other.

Forum List

Back